Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
all can do is hope for the best.

i hate being parasocial or whatever but this poo poo is hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

what ep, or do you have the text?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdI578k2Sy8

err
Apr 11, 2005

finally some good news. hoping for the best

err
Apr 11, 2005

JosefStalinator posted:

gently caress yes, that's all the weirdo speculation I was willing to do, hope he's better asap

err
Apr 11, 2005

love yourself and everyone around you

err
Apr 11, 2005

Small update from Chris in the Cush Vlog subreddit:

quote:

Hi all. Was chilling with Matt today, he asked me to come on the sub and read him some of the nice things people were writing, he appreciated hearing it.

So, I thought I’d ask for another thread. If people want to post some things he might like to hear…kind words, things they’ve been up to to uphold grill thought, things you think might make him laugh, just good treats you’ve had or film/tv takes, whatever you think might make some entertaining supportive light reading. I have to take two days off Matt hangs (we’ve got a whole crew doing companion shifts 24/7), so have some time to let some comments build up.

Little improvements day by day. We also did a few chapters of Simplicius Simplicissimus and Game of Thrones until his own milk of the poppy kicked in.

Great to hear.

err
Apr 11, 2005

SeANMcBAY posted:

I can’t find that post. Can you link it? I’d like to leave Matt some comments and well wishes.

https://old.reddit.com/r/AcidMarxism/comments/16sfiaz/some_reading_for_matt/

think its private and the mods accept if you message them

err
Apr 11, 2005

space uncle posted:

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-grill-master-of-acid-marxism/

drat I never listened to any Cushvlogs, I just listened to the show. But this article is well written and makes me want to.

I really do recommend it. It's pretty much his Chapo poo poo uninterrupted. Some episodes will be snoozers, but there are themes that will get hit over several.

Can probably find some of the most memorable ones on the different subreddits and go from there.

err
Apr 11, 2005

Went to get the download from the subreddit and people are freaking out about it. Pretty funny.

err
Apr 11, 2005

JosefStalinator posted:

I thought he was already home :smith:

Good to hear he's on a positive path still

Update from Chris from /r/acidmarxism:

quote:

Others have said it here but yeah, hard to update because recovery is coming very slowly. But, he is recovering and is a little better/ healthier/stronger every day. As Amber tweeted, he's been out of hospital and in a kind of interim facility but will be home in time for thanksgiving. So we're all feeling fairly positive but it still might be a while until you hear from him again.

I'd also just say because the "don't be weird" thing kinda took on more weight than we meant but like, yeah it's perfectly fine and normal to worry and be curious about a person like matt if you've been a long term fan. We mostly just wanted people to not over-speculate or bother us or especially Amber too much about it, and trust we'll roll out updates when it's appropriate. Just keep requests for info polite and infrequent and you guys can all stop yelling at each other about it. Just don't make stuff up and spread it around online. The United coalition of Groypers and Radical Centrist Libs is doing enough of that lol.

Oh and yes plan is for SCW Ep 1 on thanksgiving then other eps spread out over the following few months.

err
Apr 11, 2005

net work error posted:

I like Hell Of Presidents

err
Apr 11, 2005

Someone read the Amber book and report back with a 5 page double-spaced review tia

err
Apr 11, 2005

grilled ✅

err
Apr 11, 2005

🙏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

nice grill pill