Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.

I imagine the better one is the one with HCR, and if that's the case what are the better perks for me to use on that one? PB + HCR + GHF?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

FishBulb posted:

I think it's actually 5.4% of the people who have ever played Destiny since it first released

Like only 14% have finished the story stuff for RoI so probably only like 15-20% of the people who have ever bought Destiny bought RoI in the first place ...

Only ~20% have ever fully upgraded a legendary weapon...

Basically a lot of people have bought Destiny and barely played it, and the active userbase who stuck it out for all the expansions over 3 years is like 20% of the total sales.

My friends all dropped Destiny before Wrath happened so I still haven't cleared it though I really want to so I can go into Destiny 2 having done all the Destiny 1 primary content.

Maybe this weekend. Maybe.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

So I'm sitting at 388 light and trying to break 390. Is it best for me to do archons forge and siva heroics? Does the siva heroic stuff even break that high?

Got a day off with jack poo poo planned and I wanna run the 390 raid this weekend (and try and get into a Wrath group) so I figured I'd waste it loving around in this dumb bad game.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Thanks!

I've spent my fair share of time doing Crota with friends back when it was the main raid. I have zero experience with Wrath because it was brand new when I stopped playing so I plan to watch a video or two before trying to get into a group.

Bigger issue nowadays is finding a group on say DestinyLFG for the 390 raids who don't want a minimum of 390+. So I figured I'd just eliminate the possible problem while I sit around today.

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Alteisen posted:

You ever wanna do any of the raids you hit me up, I'll be happy to take you along on any of em.

I'm doing the outbreak prime poo poo so when we do Wrath again its gonna be a normal one, I'll send you a message so you can get hands on practice.

Sounds good! Outbreak Prime is the raid gun from Wrath, yeah? That thing looks cool as hell.

Hit 390 thanks to you guys. Got into a CE group, did a full clear with both challenges. Walked out with:

Necro finished
394 Abyss Defiant (adept)
394 Oversoul Edict (adept)
395 Light of the Abyss
396 Song of Ir Yut
395 Helm
394 Gloves

So I'd say successful run. Quickly wandered over to Archon's Forge and oh look, 398 cloak and a 395 ghost. I'm now 394 light. :D

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Waffle House posted:

In mayhem past I've looped the Space Jam theme song while Voidwalker/Obsidian Mind even though I hardly play Warlock

X Gon Give It To Ya on repeat while playing iron banana is my thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Akumos posted:

I don't really get why it's coming to battle.net instead of Steam. Weird. Guess they're Blizzard Activision so they get more of a cut this way.

If they go on Steam they have to pay Valve a cut for every game they sell. They also have to pay to use VAT if that's how they wanted to do anti-cheat.

If they use Battle.net they don't have to pay a fee to anyone because they already own it, and they'll probably use whatever anti-cheat Blizz is using for Overwatch.

[Edit]

So we know one primary is kinetic and one is elemental. It looks like whatever you stick in the elemental slot gives you that weapon with an element attached. Wonder if that element is just based on the subclass you're using or if there's a toggle?

• Locked thread