Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES
I love this not enough content argument. Divide the amount of hours you've played into the price of this game plus its expansions - each bought separately. What did you pay? 5 cents an hour? a dollar an hour? three dollars?

The reality is this game, whether it's design, gameplay or content, is probably one of the most economically fair quality (yes including content) vs. price things ever released.

however...the IRE OF THE NECKBEARD SHAN'T BE SILENCED

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

Mill Village posted:

There's even a sound effect when you ads with scopes. You can hear the ammo belt move when you ads with a machine gun.

The Oryx raid sniper has a heart beat when you ADS with the scope. ...at least the harrowed one does.

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

BrokenKnees posted:

So if my 320 artifact is the only thing holding me back from getting my light past 331, what's the best way to get one with a higher light?

I think daughters/sisters/whatever the gently caress they are drop class items in the raid. That's a pretty easy section of the raid...I'd go on LFG and try and join a group just for that section on hard mode.

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

haveblue posted:

Class item != artifact. Artifacts you can get from the Court of Oryx and it's an easy solo this week if you have an exotic sword.

Actually my fault on the description - artifacts are in the loot table though for Daughters and for Oryx. Court might still be easier, but Daughters is very easy if you have a good group. I wouldn't mess with Hard Oryx with randoms.

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

Rick_Hunter posted:

Artifacts are not in the loot table for Daughters and artifacts are only in the loot table for Oryx during challenge mode. Doth thou even raid, brother?

I Doth. I googled a bad loot table. You arth correcth.

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES
What's the consensus on skeleton keys other than they are annoying and suck. Is it faster to farm lower level strikes for them or is the increased drop rate of the hardest strike mode worth running those instead?

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES
Please post to tell us you don't play this game. TIA

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

Saying a gun is good for PvE is like my mom saying I was cool and other kids are just mean

You realize the irony here right?

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES
JUDGE MY MALOK BROS (seriously is this a decent set of rolls - seems ok)?

Red dot ors, outlaw, fitted stock/small bore, spray and play?

Ends up with 71 stability with small bore and 46 range, but the outlaw and sp perks make reloads fairly quick?

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

if so I'm not sure that's irony but it's a pro callout nonetheless

My pro call out was way more weak. I meant he was goofing on someone for saying something is a great PVE weapon vs PVP comparing to their mom nerd favoring them over cool kids, and he was posting this on an internet forum about an online game

edit: explaining jokes always makes them super awesome.

Mr. WTF fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Nov 1, 2016

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES
Anyone hear anything about any benefit if you already have a Necrocasm? I finally got that poo poo like a month before they bumped the light level and basically it was instantly worthless. What a pain in the rear end for nothing.

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

cvnvcnv posted:

Daybreak isn't easy mode.

*proceeds to blaze thru NF*

Check out this loving braggart.

haha bragging how much neckbearding time wasted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. WTF
Jun 12, 2003

I DON'T GET JOKES

qbert posted:

It's $25 plus tax plus shipping so $35. Also I gave Bungie money for the Year 2 Triumphs shirt, but I never wear it and never really wanna wear it.

So yeah this shirt can just gently caress right off.

It's $25 plus tax plus shipping for $35, plus never having sex again with your girlfriend or any girl that sees you in it, so it's pretty expensive.

• Locked thread