Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

all games megathreads are to follow this format

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

AppleCobbler posted:

Your 2015-2016 posting championship scoreboard is finalized, congrats to the bone krew:

xzzy so close to first place

http://i.imgur.com/TrjXUuq.gifv

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

http://i.imgur.com/fVJfmlR.gifv

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

look I'm all about the modern pvp experience being poo poo but pissing in a bunch of strangers Cheerios or acting like bungie is 'protecting' them from you is loving mind numbingly dumb

of course they're 'protecting' them from you, you're much loving better than they are. what do you expect bungie to do? put 44 percent win rate players against orchestrated six stacks? the lag is garbage but what the gently caress it's not like playing against these kindergarten scrubs is somehow better?

nice meltdown

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

hot coder wife should be quoted in the op

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

i fully plan on sleeping on destiny pubstomper's couch the next time i go to seattle

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

BlindSite posted:

Lol if you dont regularly exchange dickpicks with your gaming bros. Its the modern day equivalent of spartan bonding.

A fireteam that gays together stays together.

its a modern day sacred band of thebes

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

universal_remote.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Lrs0aXT.mp4

the current meta is aids

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

one new strike, 10 minutes of content

BUT LOOKAT THIS SPARROW

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

wow this sure is a pve map that you guys are running through and shooting the same enemies we've had for 2 years

*covers map in snow* $30 plz

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

The Meat Dimension posted:

Deej plays inverted, explains a lot

inverted owns

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

free my nigga destiny pubstomper

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Alteisen posted:

Na he's been ban evading for a long time now, the fact that it was a completely inconspicuous post makes me think they where watching him already.

:rip: Rasheed.

how many more copies of destiny have you bought recently

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

limaCAT posted:

They don't even need to dish out bans.

Just dish out weasels if they see that there are sudden blackouts between communications over a certain treshold and stop when the connection "magically improves".
Since both PS4 and Xbox Ones aren't fully broken yet Bungie could use analyze the networking data received by up to 11 consoles to find out a single person who is lag-switching the others (or see the same data between different games for stuff like trials). All without requiring people to use the cumbersome report function.

The real problem is that a single redbar doing network manipulation (and not a countryside/offcontinent redbar with a lovely isp) can sour many and many and many other people from buying the next DLC, but at this point, (red)barring any surprise announcement for ROI, I suspect Destiny 1 is going to die as a P2P game instead of adopting centralized servers. Of course Bungie does not want to hit people who just have lovely ISPs.

Oh yes, it also does not help the fact that reddit pro-gamer kids with aids who play sweaties are pushing the "report" button one billion times if they see a yellowbar trying to get a sterling treasure in freelance 3v3. That is not helping anyone.

if you're suggesting that bungie write some code and a decent algo then i have bad news for you

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

actionjackson posted:

This is the best machine gun I have, and I have several :hellyeah:

If I put on PB and CQB it'd have insane stability, but I don't want to give up so much range and impact.

haha nice, literally just got this one tonight

rangefinder or something instead of feeding frenzy would have been nice but I'm happy with it

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

we need gambling along the lines of diablo 2, 10-15 legendary marks with a rotating stock of archetypes

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Roman posted:

Just finished my first HM Oryx. I really hope there's a lot less flawless synchronized swimming nonsense in the new raid. They haven't outdone VoG yet.

Communication and execution are important for effectively doing something as a team. A raid that's nothing but shoot boss in the critoris for 5 minutes would be dumb and gay

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Yeah there's just too much content for the welfare systems (ps4, 360, xbone)

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

thank

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Yeah but now the nightfall loot pool is only ghosts

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

it helps if you shoot the people moist

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

this was a good comeback

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LITERALLY%20GAY69/video/20743679

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

lmao

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/LITERALLY%20GAY69/video/20752293

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Here is a video of me playing 5/2/5 Stormlock with Claws I hope you all enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db--dKhCRDM

anyone who dislikes this is a communist

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

idk who that dude with the gt "literally gay69" is but he seems pretty cool

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

why don't i ever get trials matches with three downies

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

lmfao

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

so how many orbs did we make?

:stare:

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Legion of One posted:

I recently decided to switch from disk to digital for destiny on my ps4. the only option available was the collection upgrade so i went with that. But i noticed that the rise of iron expansion is not appearing in my addon section as pre-ordered and the ROI expansion is still apearing in the psn store for me as able to pre-order as a separate item, is this meant to happen?

lmao the playstation store is really dumb about associating dlc with stuff, youre probably going to have to buy it again

also looks like we have a new altessian guys, two copies for the same console

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

xzzy posted:

Crota is the stupidest fight in the game. "Okay five of you stand here praying for heavy ammo drops so you don't have to burn a synth on the next attempt while one person actually gets to do something and prays he doesn't gently caress up."

Oryx is a close second, it's like being a dancer in a Michael Jackson video.

Atheon has its issues but everyone gets to shoot stuff and it comes down to how well your fireteam members can clean up messes.

thats because the crota strat is a cheese

you're supposed to split the fireteam and put people in the towers for boomer/wizard control, it also makes it so the sword dude cant hide

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

lmao i love that you still have the perma avatar

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I feel you. Got a PC+1 with agg balls, range finder, perf bonus and no range mods in the middle tier.

:negative:

lol peep this poo poo

just needs a passive range perk in the center :negative:

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

lmao holy poo poo

agg balls/linear comp
counter balance
perfect balance/smallbore
rangefinder

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Doesn't matter on jolders

The funny part is his other one is way better, post it dude

i kinda like both

agg/smoth
counterbalance
rifled barrel
crowd control

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Heh

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

CheeseFactory posted:

Yeah both rolls of his machine gun are monsters

yeah I've had really good variks luck

quickdraw IS
rifled barrel
Quickdraw
Rangefinder

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

eat poo poo snipers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

BlindSite posted:

Yeah, this is a dumb change unless theres going to be a new legendary in that archetype.

Anything over 7 armor with 50% damage reduction now wont die from a headshot with the three or four most used sniper rifles in the game.

Most of the good hunters out there already run a quick draw blade dancer. This makes that class choice even more viable.

Add in that shotguns people actually use most in pvp like the party crasher received no range nerf and theres very little reason to use anything other than a max range shotgun, high ROF pulse and rocket launcher like truth in pvp which has been a standard load out for over a year for a whole lot of players. More than who use ldr, longbow or 1kys.

I'll still run tlw and a sniper because shotguns are the lamest thing in history but Bungie are still missing the forrest for the trees in terms of whats bad design.

Yeah people complained about getting domed out of supers on reddit but the flinch and reduction of aa combined eith the scope in time increase should have taken care of that being "problematic". If you're getting headshot roaming with a super its usually because you're doing something dumb like walking around a corner or activating in the middle of no where.

UR was low gunskill aids and that nerf is good but high impact shotguns needed another hit; even with the sidearm buff they're still a 4 shot kill if you hit a head shot, 5 if not and tlw still has ghost bullets and no damage buff for hip firing. Where's the counter to shotguns at the distance theyre used now? Using a plan c just for that reason is a lame forced choice and not that effective Hint: if you think its fusion rifles in general you probably play in scrub tier match making.

Theres still 0 ways to reliably stop a player from slide or blink shotgunning you because the ttk is slower for everything except that.

• Locked thread