Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

wait let me rephrase that- it is a bad game that i like + also thank you all for playing it w/ me

I thank you for usually carrying our sorry asses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Javes posted:

I need an adult, I'm being cyber bullied.

I wish I got hate mail like you do. I can usually only manage it in BF1, never received any for CoD.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Carecat posted:

I'm up to 5 :v: You just have to hope you can babysit it/have team mates distract the enemy.

Made 0 progress with ballista double kills, triple gravity vortex and triple bull charge.

I've managed 2 2x ballista kills and both of them were on the middle hallway of Frontier. Pubbies love lining up in that poo poo to try and snipe.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Puckish Rogue posted:

I had a vulture get a double kill on B in DOM so needless to say I appreciate the buff.

And yes, they were afterlife medals.

Is it actually worth taking as a streak or is it just mediocre at best now instead of dumpster fire bad?

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

widespread posted:

Think of it this way: if it was mediocre, why would you take it over something like a Warden or a THOR or even a Drone Package.

Because I can reliably get to the vulture while warden is inconsistent and never got a Thor before.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

i just completely ruined six pounds of onions in a pressure cooker so i'm going to quit cooking and play this game instead, lets get a group going

I have 3 lbs of corned beef in the pressure cooker right now. Lobbies today have been excellent.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Apparently tonight's holiday crate is 20 keys.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Looks like they already removed today's holiday box to prevent the glitch from being used. Or at least that's what I'm seeing. Can anyone confirm?

:Update:
Confirmed on Twitter the crates were turned off so RIP.

Kizurue fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Dec 22, 2016

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

I love the constant ridicule IW is getting right now. It took them about 3 hours from the time the exploit was found to stop it but since leaderboards and netcode do not cut into their cash flow they can't be bothered after months.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

i hope the activision spy microphones are turned on;

IF YOU MADE THE PAPAS ACCESSORY A $2 DLC I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT IMMEDIATELY

Oddly enough I got multiple Papas, but no Mamas. Also didn't get any of the epics that come from the box only or the legendary / epic Volk. Those 5 guns refuses to drop

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Sadly I have to work 16 hours today so I won't be able to enjoy the fresh influx of tears until like 1 am.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

JackGeneric posted:

20 scrap away from the Bomber, and I had enough for a box.

This game is piss.

Bomber is definitely worth it, probably my favorite gun by far. I don't even run it in AR mode, just run it with a ELO and run it as a sniper.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Godzilla07 posted:

And I did this without a single Advanced UAV! Thank you Christmas pubs for gifting me this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOG9F8lAuk8

It was a damned good night, at least until my internet poo poo the bed. Sadly the only other option I have for internet is a 5 Mb connection.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Anyone else have the issue to where certain variants are locked? I have the Volk Deadeye and Green unlocked but it doesn't even give me the option of using salvage on the rest of them. Same for the Titan Reconnoiter, new DMR-1 Snapfrost, and the later Rack-9 same as the Volk.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Javes posted:

You have to be at the level the base gun is unlocked to buy it.

Buuuttt it let me unlock the Volk Deadeye and Greed before I was at the required level... Yay confusion.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Well I am just happy I was able to go positive (barely) for a few rounds against a group with Javes and Fluffy. I can attest to the constant rage mics of people playing against you as well. Good times.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

victrix posted:

YO WE GOTTA GET OFF THE TARMAC

Sorry Kiz, had a full party :<

Wishing I had recorded the full match on Mayday earlier, I was sniping and had the entire enemy team furiously out to kill me. Every time they tried to get to me they'd die to a cryo mine on the wall. Then they started posting up behind a dome shield. Then they brought a sniper of their own to counter snipe. The sophisticated tactic of 'going somewhere else' didn't occur to them (granted their other options were dying to another sniper on wall run or Javes in the center, poor bastards).

All good, was actually pretty fun to actually go against you all and hear the pubbies scream about it.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Gordon Shumway posted:

Got a little over 4000 salvage now. So if I were going to craft an Epic weapon, should I go with the NV4 or the R3KT? The Epic LMGs and snipers are locked at the moment.

NV4 Chaos or Kbar Invective are my vote.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

WELPPpppppppppppppppppp

My internet is down but I'm assuming I'm right there with ya. BLOPS 3, here I come! (When my internet comes back.)

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Just confirmed I'm on the hit list too. Looks like it's not a flat start stop time for the band since mine says 47 hours right now.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

i had 3300 scrap saved up to get the chaos. oh well :shobon:

I had about the same for salvage. Ironically all I had left is what I earned after the exploit.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

I updated my BLOPS 3 when the ban was announced so I'm game to switch back for a while.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The sub-Reddit is a god damned salt mine right now. Between the glitches keeping everything and tmh dumping 600 new common items AND duplicates of every variant (but with XP!) it's been a wonderful loving time for IW.

Well we have had some phenomenal games on BLOPS 3 tonight.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

BobbyBaudoin posted:

I never thought to use the Type 2 as a longer ranged weapon, I'm gonna have to try it out, I remember hearing that with grip it is almost a laser.

As for the REKT, I'm at 3200 salvage, I thought people didn't like it at first but more and more seem to be warming up it, probably will get it once I get that 4k.

R3KT is my main weapon so feel free to grab it and give it a go. As they said it's pure vertical recoil and not even a ton of it at that.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

They're deleting it from everyone's library.

Cool I'm ahead of the trend then. I did this a month after release.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

widespread posted:

The point is, take drugs.

The Methadone Man lives!

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Gordon Shumway posted:

I got 20 keys once but that seemed like a once in a lifetime event.

I got 20 keys one day too. Then they took all my keys and scrap because if it.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

A MacBook is not safe either.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

I'm playing mgsV single player and boy howdy it is Good :)

Hilarious and awesome game. poo poo now I need to install it again.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

So is everyone officially done with IW? I need space on my HDD and have to choose between BLOPS 3 and that.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Everyone is coming back to IW now after realizing that BO3 is the actual bad one with the worst supply drop system in the series.

Also Synaptic is broken in a good way because propulsion / never touch the ground is the only way to play these games. (And why WW2 will be bad unless we get jet pack nazis?)

So many parts of this 1 post I disagree with that it's actually impressive.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Looking to play a few rounds of either bad game if anyone else is.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Do I need to have the current contract complete for it to show up? I just see the cod point bundle instead.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

JackGeneric posted:

I got the saw launcher out of a box, so now I've got a Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor cosplay class with the nail gun and the saw launcher. I loving love this chaos disk.

Now you just need a soundboard to do the tool man grunt with every kill.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Just got a quad-feed with the Ripper. Going to have to see if I can clean it up and share it.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Hi someone mentioned Infinite Warfare in the IW thread so I was summoned.

Seriously please come play this game with me it's so much better than black ops.

If you have the required high level internet it may be the better game. For us poor people in the middle of nowhere BO3 is a lot more stable.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

My new mouse arrived today so I get to try it out tonight :getin:

What mouse did you end up getting?

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

Mister Facetious posted:

It's because the PC is a dead gaming platform for a dying industry.

The future is indie games on console!

Sometimes I really wonder what happened to you to make you this way.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

widespread posted:

What the gently caress am I the only goon that gives a poo poo about this dead gay shootmans that's within sorta spitting distance from both Treyarch AND IW

What you came to the Call of Duty thread expecting conversations about Call of Duty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

SubponticatePoster posted:

Jacs I'm free tonight if you want to zombies. Or regular shootmans, whatever.

You say this but you are not on. Don't make me CoD alone. Goons should never CoD alone.

• Locked thread