Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Hulkamatt on twitter said to make a new one of these threads. Put your spoilers here but don't put them behind spoiler tags because that's the rules. No company is safe from their results being posted here, so browse at your own peril of getting wrestling matches like pentagon jr. being the Lucha underground champion ruined for you. Rumors & betting lines are good too because a lot of times they turn out to be legitimate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

oh now i get it

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

why not

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Thauros posted:

By Japan standards yes, but I have a tough time classifing them as an indie though as it's a nationally touring promotion with an incredibly packed schedule (more dates than NJPW!) and the 2nd most sucessful fed there rn.

if nakamura is being considered an indie darling then idk how you don't consider neville one lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jubs posted:

None of this belongs in the spoiler thread.

Thank you, Jubs.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

oatgan posted:

check the drat thread title

it is written

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Roque11 posted:

This is only the beginning of the debuts this week for GFW. Feast your eyes!

lmfao

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

oatgan posted:

cavauros a good dude shoutout to cavauro

he loving sucks

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

can you stop probating rovert for no reason

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

what rule did he break? he said there's a curtained off area at the performance center, then, because the conversation was about wwe keeping things secret, made a joke about how they keep what's behind the curtain secret. sorry about your vendettas but it's frankly embarrassing.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Liquid Communism posted:

Dude's been told to shut the gently caress up if he's going to play coy in the spoilers thread. Jerusalem's a lot nicer than I would be about it.

r>c>p

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

brock vs aj is going to Rule

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Stop posting so much please rereg guy

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

three cheers for big trev. best of luck with your situation

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmfao

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

bummer

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

raw script got leaked

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

rovert posted:

Will respect HIPPA, her privacy and stuff.

But Tegan Nox/Nixon Newell's knee injury is the worst I've ever heard in any sport. Will be a complete miracle if she ever wrestles again.

Don't expect any of her MYC injury match to be shown. They will just skip over it and explain it.

that sucks

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

achillesforever6 posted:

Honestly its why I'm probably not even going to watch Summerslam, I mean why bother if everywhere I'm going to react to it is going to be negative for the sake negative?

i can't speak for anyone else, but i react negatively to things that i think suck, and positively to things i like

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

The Cameo posted:

Considering Gran Metalik had the obvious warning sign of Mistico’s excursion into the company as a warning sign, he doesn’t really have anyone to blame but himself for his current situation. As well as everyone else, who just had to look at the fact that the last time a WWF non-heavyweight division was of any import, the title was in New Japan.

I wonder how many of those guys look at Zack and Ibushi and regret the choice they made.

i blame wwe for his situation, and the situation of anyone else that works there

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

how did he get so evil

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I think Miz sucks but he works really hard and I can appreciate that. Thanks Miz for your hard work

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Me too

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that gear rules

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

rip johnny

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Dell_Zincht posted:

Also I don't know where the idea that she's green has come from, she's been wrestling for 6 years.

ALERT To the Moderator: I am not personally attacking protected user DarkstarIV with this post!!!

[Redacted] likes to just repeat a bunch of poo poo over and over without it actually being true. Unfortunately, it's now against the rules to say that's stupid, so I won't say that. Some people may, but not me.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

:mrgw:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yeah i think perma cancelling for one mistake sucks but i'm also a straight jacked white boy deal with it so i prefer to defer to those actually affected by whatever may be the thing

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

:getin:

Post-Dynamite: Kenny Omega defeated Joey Janela in an unsanctioned lights out match

Spoiler: This got insane. Luckily, both men walked out under their own power.

Justin Roberts stuck with the unsanctioned rules of saying AEW wasn't sanctioning this match after the lights went out and back on. Why unsanctioned? They never explained. Even though they were a bit tired, nearly everyone stayed around for this and got into it quick with "Kenny Kenny" chants and the Terminator clap.

Janela brought a chair in early, but we got Omega chops and a Janela tope early on. It didn't take long for more chairs and a ladder to get brought into the ring. Janela laid them all out in the middle of the ring and threw one at Omega's head. Omega later got the upper hand with a bulldog onto the chairs and a big Terminator dive outside.

Omega hit two Dragon Sleepers in the ring and despite Janela trying to fight him off, he hit another one on the ring apron to a "holy sh*t" chant. Omega teasted a One-Winged Angel on stairs on the floor, but Janela reversed into a belly to back suplex to regain control. Janela rearranged the stairs and made a table bridge (upsdie down) between that and the ring apron, but didn't use it right away, tossing Omega into the ladder a few tmes instead. He reversed Omega into a nasty looking belly to back on the ladder. Ouch.

We got lots of V-triggers, a Janela brainbuster and standing superlex off the top, and several near falls. Omega took a lot of punishment, going into the ladder and a back body drop on a folded up table with the metal legs exposed.

Janela set up a ladder in the ring and laid Omega on a table. He climbed nearly all the way up and missed a frog splash, allowing Omega to regain the advantage. A big Omega clothesline off the ropes and a double-armed DDT still wasn't enough. He then took a bad looking bump on that aforementioned table bridge, but was ok. Janela hit a double foot stomp on a chair laid out on Omega's chest, but that only got two. To say this is wild is an understatement.

Janela set up a series of chairs back to back to back and laid Omega chest first on the top of them. He then went to the top, but Omega escaped and battled Janela, trying for a superplex. He eventually just tossed him off spine first on the chairs in one of the nastiest spots you'll see that doesn't feature blood. Omega hit a V-trigger to the back of Janela's head and hit another V-trigger on a folded chair for the pin. Jesus. You need to see this.

Omega did a promo and put over both Janela and the fans, doing his signature signoff.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I didn't

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Super No Vacancy posted:

do you remember if i did. seems like something i’d do but i don’t think i did

I don't remember. I could see it either way. Let's say you didn't

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

It's okay to be cynical about the biz. If you'd like, I can say things like "I still think she's a plant." or "This is bogus to get you off the trail" type stuff. Just for solidarity purposes

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

how about "the spoilers thread" or "spoiler thread" , something like that could work

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol cedric. calling PAC a quitter and saying "oh how is losing to aj styles being buried" didnt get him anywhere :( :(

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol at believing anything grody posts at this point. funney crap

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

Tony K on AEW unrestricted saying the rivalry between Mox and Kenny ends this sunday is kind of a silly because it basically all but confirms Kenny will win, which I know most people think but it's nice to not be able to know the finish either way. My brain is severely bad so i'll probably forget he said that by Sunday

i thought it was pretty obvious kenny is winning just from rational booking but you could take his comment to mean it either way, theyve fought a ton and kenny only won with cheap shot bullshit so if moxley wins this it's not like kenny deserves to still fight for the big belt. its my 2 cents

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

10 inch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Slammiversary Spoiler