Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gatts posted:

I wonder how much Vince and/or the KSA money is paying news agencies/crony reports to drum up bullshit about how their stock is worth crap to invest in.

WWE getting a ton of money in TV rights fees is FAKE NEWS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

i cant believe aj styles is defending the wwe title against asuka

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

rovert posted:

Will respect HIPPA, her privacy and stuff.

But Tegan Nox/Nixon Newell's knee injury is the worst I've ever heard in any sport. Will be a complete miracle if she ever wrestles again.

Don't expect any of her MYC injury match to be shown. They will just skip over it and explain it.

Worse than Sid's or Theismann's leg?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The Cameo posted:

trying to block him working for any company with a TV deal or something

I mean this is the purpose of NXT so why would 205 Live be different.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Edit: Didn't realize Mia's father was African-American

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Bigass Moth posted:

Uh when did Johnny Survivor win the strap?

Sunday was Bound For Glory

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Bigass Moth posted:

I briefly wrote for Rajah, but all I did was troll fanfiction articles about Mr. rear end before I quit.

I'm Bigass Moth! BWAP BWAP

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

so this ambrose heel run is just super dead huh

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

Reminder that Molly Holly is not in but Torrie loving Wilson is going in

Torrie Wilson is a significantly bigger star than Molly was.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Brutus Beefcake should be in the Hall of Fame for that time when he got kicked out of Toronto City Hall for using the mayor's cocaine scandal to shill sandwiches.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I mean the WWE hall of fame has had issues since it's started back up in 2004 so expecting it to be like the WOR hall is foolish

I was referring to the WOR Hall.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

VJeff posted:

Okay.

Yeah, that sounds loving awesome.

Maybe it's more accurate to call it a "first to two" match rather than "two out of three" but how does five guys all trying to get two falls in one match not sound like a recipe for total insanity.

Friend let me tell you about a match called King of the Mountain...

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

THERE'S ANOTHER DEANER?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Asuka wears both masks and facepaint.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Cavauro posted:

I'm glad AEW is so different and hired all those unique indie workers to keep the lights on until they get enough former WWE wrestlers to get the pushes alongside The Elite

the elite consists of wwe rejects cody and kenny omega, and tna rejects max and jeremy buck

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Imagine being so cynical at this point you think signing Mox is a bad move for AEW

imagine taking a cavauro post seriously

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

I'm going to name my child Ultimate Dragon Glacier

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

What the gently caress happened to ROH? I haven't ever really followed ROH but I remember them being the hottest poo poo ever.

Their hot talent (aka New Japan and The Elite) started doing more of their own shows instead.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Astro7x posted:

A roof means less things they can do in the cage, so no thanks.

The roof is fine for storytelling like WarGanes 97 where it was 5 on 3, but I think in this era sacrificing match quality for the purpose of furthering a story probably wouldn’t go over so well

The best match in the history of the current hottest company in the US was a relatively slow-paced brawl involving a guy known for telling stories over great ringwork with lovely camera work that is beloved for the storytelling.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

holy poo poo mister anderson is still wrestling?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I'm more confident in Orton being able to deliver than a 46 year old Edge who hasn't had a real match in 9 years.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Rarity posted:

Sheamus and Jeff Hardy have a contract signing tomorrow that would be an easy win for worst angle of the year if this wasn't 2020

I'm like 90% sure there's fanfiction written about this on the internet already.

Maybe not involving Sheamus, but definitely Jeff Hardy throwing his pee at someone.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

AEW needs to get rid of WWE castoffs like Kenny Omega.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Also she is probably there to be a jobber to take a pinfall and then probably get beaten up by Nyla.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Germansimp posted:

How the gently caress do you book a 4-man 60-minute iron man match to end with a partial tie?

Then again we should probably be happy that they didn't somehow find a way to end this in a 4-way tie.

I am sad it isn't a three-way tie, leading to a Triple Threat iron man match that then ends in a two-way tie.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

A scaffold match hurt Jim Cornette to the point where I think he still has knee pain from it today.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Julio Cruz posted:

are you getting her confused with Hulk Hogan?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

There are a lot of people in that Battle Royal who should not be in the position of 'lose a Battle Royal'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

karmicknight posted:

See now that is more fuel for the "what the gently caress is happening at et cetera" fire.

riddle beat the president of the company, hiroshi tanahashi, for it