Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

psychokitty posted:

1. STFU about cgi vs. practical w/e this isn't TVIV sperglord den, fucklords
2. thanks for acknowledging that OP is correct
3. 011 is most def alive and chillin in the woods
4. 7/10 is a lowball score, grellgraxer, you should be ashamed trying to rate something before watching all of it
5. Winona Forever
6. Netflix is notTV do not argue with me, see #2

11 is in the Upside Down, either whipping monster rear end with her psychic powers, or controlling them. I bet the slug Will barfed up with lead to a bigger rift opening and then El comes back and does some more crazy poo poo. The waffles in that Hopper left make their way to Upside Down for El, and also she'll develop a taste for a new junk food when she comes back; probably raw cookie dough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Frog Act posted:

did anyone else notice that the sheriff sounds exactly like Harrison Ford

That's David Harbour - he's a pretty good actor. He played a really twisted villian in 'A Walk Amongst The Tombstones'.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jul 25, 2016

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I asked this question in the "Bad Places To Be In An Action Movie" thread.

Has any character in any show or movie ever had a good result when they attach a retrieval cable to them? I feel like they draw back a bloody cable/rope every time, like that scientist they sent into the portal for the first time.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Oh Hell No posted:

it's one of those things where the writers decided halfway through the first season, "hey, how about instead of making a bad derivative show, let's try making a good one"

I think they were like "If we make this show bleak at the beginning these idiots won't watch it, so let's trick the fuckers."

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

I mean that's definitely a little narcissistic, but he wrote IT and Stand By Me. I think he was just saying that he really liked the show. King usually comments on media such as Stranger Things that he likes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

It was a little jarring how she just vanished and no one seemed to really care (esp after some other kid vanished!) but whatever she was a square

She was a chubby goody-two-shoes cockblock, the whole town was probably glad she's gone.

There was probably a collective nod in the town to not mention her disappearance, lest somebody actually start looking.

• Locked thread