Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Rape and assault is ok as long as you utter pleasantries apparantly. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lorn Wayne posted:

*launches into 3 hour diatribe about the friend zone*

I can cut that to 15 seconds. If you gotta talk about the "friend zone" it means you were never in the "humpy zone" in the first place. And you probably aren't really in the "friend zone" because you inherently admitted you aren't looking for friends. Simple.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Not having sex with someone is a form of rape. :colbert:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Moon Atari posted:

I think men have a bigger problem with it because men are more likely to experience complete rejection. As a woman you might be rejected by a man you want, or even have to lower your standards, but with the knowledge that there will always be men out there who want you as you are, even if they are men you don't want. Whereas men can be rejected entirely, such that there is nobody who wants them. Plus it is far less likely for them to have women approach them, so they can experience extended, unbroken periods of feeling unwanted by the opposite sex in a way women are unlikely to.

That turns into resentment when efforts to improve themselves fail to produce results. This isn't helped by the things a man needs to improve to be datable being more all encompassing of who they are as a person (e.g personality, life accomplishments etc) than their appearance, because this means they are being told that they are fundamentally unworthy of love as they are now.

As far as male friendship goes, men do not support each others efforts to get girlfriends because it is considered shameful to need that support.

No.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Doctor Schnabel posted:

hey this guy said humpy zone

Ugh, did I just get humpy zoned? :jerkbag:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CubanMissile posted:

I used to think girls were all super chill about sex and not creepy at all. If you want to hold on to that belief then never, ever turn them down after you're alone with them and they're actively trying to sleep with you. I've only done it twice, once because I know she hosed a lot of guys and I realized I didn't have any condoms, and once because I was so drunk I was getting cold sweats and was going vomit any second. Both times resulted in complete "HOW DARE YOU, YOU MUST BE GAY!" style screaming meltdowns. It was weird to discover there are girls who think they are 100% owed sex once they decide to let you in their pants.

Delusional, manipulative people imply a lot of things they believe other people to be thinking, and often try to silence or speak for those people under the guise of being friendly or helpful.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

does the "end zone" in football have anything to do with the"friend zone" b/c i've watched over 9 football games and i've never seen anyone have sex

Well the whole season is really just about building up sexual tension. After the championship the team captains get to have priveleged sodomy like in ancient greece, like the ancient Greeks. But otherwise it's strictly forbidden although aluded to with celebratory cock dances in the end zone.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

loving lol which goon is that?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

subhuman filth posted:

lol, i saw this happening once and in a fit of idiocy decided that it would be a good thing to remove her from the situation like le good chivalric sir and take her back to her house. walking to the car she hiked up her skirt and pissed all over my shoes and vomited on my pants while trying to paw at my cock.

she was such a tsundere

Whoa, do you like, still have this chicks number? :wiggle:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tears In A Vial posted:

On weekend nights, I took a few shots from my vodka bottle and set out on walks around the town, desperately hoping that I would stumble across some opportunity to make friends. I often ended up sitting alone at some café, hoping girls would talk to me before I sobered up. No girl ever did. I then went back home to lie in my bed alone.

OK.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Li Dawny posted:

There is a huge difference between medically necessary corrective surgery and cosmetic surgery. Reconstructive surgery after a mastectomy due to cancer isn't the same thing as 'I want bigger tits'.

But poo poo they could throw in some tits on special though at least. Like make 2fer coupons or something. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

actual ancient roman chicken recipe

Dress the chicken carefully and quarter it. Crush pepper, lovage and a little carraway moistened with broth, and add wine to taste. After frying place the chicken in an earthen dish, pour the seasoning over it, add laser and wine. Let it assimilate with the seasoning and braise the chicken to a point. When done sprinkle with pepper and serve.

that guys chicken recipe

idk put it in a pan and cook for awhile or something

With lasers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FrankieGoes posted:

It's not about length or girth you idiot, it's about having a shape that is pleasing to the eye.

Omg that's such bullshit. Girls will gently caress a penis that looks like some sausage stuffed sideways into an isotoner glove if it's big. It's hard for them to find real love. :smith:

• Locked thread