Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I went on a date with a tag on my shirt. I had bought it the same day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

that's perfectly acceptable if it was the price tag and it was a really pricey shirt. chicks dig that

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

that's a top notch move gross dude. no wonder your the byob dating expert.

Piso Mojado

On dates I always bring my shoes in a shoebox.

Piso Mojado

it's a solid move because you get to show her your a solid size 9.5 (:heysexy:) and you also have a box around, which can be quite handy.

FluffieDuckie

Piso Mojado posted:

it's a solid move because you get to show her your a solid size 9.5 (:heysexy:) and you also have a box around, which can be quite handy.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Darkman Fanpage
you're like one of those cool urban kids that wear baseball caps with the stickers still on it. i believe in youth culture this makes you "on fleek".

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
freshman basketball practice I was on the skins team and I got drooped by my friend leaving me essentially naked

The freshman cheerleading team was using the other half of the gym and facing us

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
senior year we planned a walkout to protest our senior trip being cancelled but the administration threatened to suspend anyone who took part in it. Halfway through the assembly I stood up and shouted that we weren't going to take it anymore and we were all walking out. No one else stood up.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
in college I was stoned in class and got called up to the board but when I walked up I stumbled and tried to catch myself on the teachers desk but instead just pushed it forward until it hit the wall and I landed on my face. The teacher still made me get up, fix her desk and write on the board.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I have a plethora of embarrassing moments

:smith:

alnilam

one time i was on my way to a big exam, but i had somehow forgotten that i was even enrolled in the class so i hadn't even been to one lecture! but that's only the beginning, then i realize that i forgot to get dressed, i'm full blown naked right there in the middle of the school hallway!! somehow nobody seems to be noticing yet, but i'm like freaking out trying to cover myself and trying to remember if i have some extra clothes in my locker, or if i could go pilfer some from the lost and found or something. and then by the time i find some clothes, i've already missed the exam! talk about a bad day

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I had the sticker still on my pants when I presented my term project once. I don't think anyone noticed since I had lots of nice charts and graphs they could look at instead

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
one day in may , in a hospital on naval air station jacksonville, i was born :(

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
joke_explainer

mister magpie posted:

one day in may , in a hospital on naval air station jacksonville, i was born :(

Ugh, embarrassing. Do you still see any of those people that saw you naked and screaming like that? Did you ever live it down?

mags

on top of the embarassing part of existing? no, i wish i could have done things differently

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
eonwe

when i was a kid i played donkey kong and got a game over and cranky kong told me id never be good at the game or something and then i cried

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
In college I got high and hit my head.I was really afraid that I had a concussion, so I went to the hospital, but instead of going to the triage, I just went up to a security guard and told her how high I was and she laughed at me

Android Blues

i once told a close lover i was vulnerable to death and she sneered at me and turned into a bat

Android Blues

i can still taste the residue of my brood mates talons where he scratched up the human poetry id recorded in the stone of our cave . he saw it and has said nothing but i know that he has seen the verses of the human Yeats

Android Blues

i have engraved the words I Am on a rock of the raw stone used only for the holyest of rituals and twitted them on accident to the public Snapchat account. my shame will be burned on eternal apparatus. so cringe

alnilam

Android Blues posted:

i can still taste the residue of my brood mates talons where he scratched up the human poetry id recorded in the stone of our cave . he saw it and has said nothing but i know that he has seen the verses of the human Yeats

joke_explainer

I read a lot as a kid, but didn't exactly talk a lot. This, combined with general ignorance toward most languages, led to some very awkward pronunciation mistakes.

I was at a halloween party and I can't remember what happened even, but I said, 'Wow, that's was a real fox pass.' Meaning faux pas, or 'foe paw' as it's pronounced. It was a pretty funny faux pas and the people I was talking with found that endlessly amusing.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

senior year we planned a walkout to protest our senior trip being cancelled but the administration threatened to suspend anyone who took part in it. Halfway through the assembly I stood up and shouted that we weren't going to take it anymore and we were all walking out. No one else stood up.

Oh gosh.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Luvcow posted:

in college I was stoned in class and got called up to the board but when I walked up I stumbled and tried to catch myself on the teachers desk but instead just pushed it forward until it hit the wall and I landed on my face. The teacher still made me get up, fix her desk and write on the board.

:smith: oh man... poor baby.

Luvcow posted:

freshman basketball practice I was on the skins team and I got drooped by my friend leaving me essentially naked

The freshman cheerleading team was using the other half of the gym and facing us

oh my god

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
on my only college spring break road trip, me n some pals decided to get real drunk. we made jello shots and stocked up on tequila, vodka, and spiced rum. then someone poured tequila into my gatorade which i was trying to use in a vain effort to not get hosed up real fast. so i ended up sobbing and barfed up my retainer into the toilet. i cried about my teeth being missing and having the spins until i passed out. (i was halfway through getting dental implants (i am a mutant and didn't have the adult teeth to replace two baby teeth), so i looked like a real trainwreck missing two teeth for the 6 weeks it took to get an appointment with a dentite guy near my college campus and have a replacement retainer made.)

i learned a good lesson about controlling access to my drinks and also never hung out with the person who spiked my gatorade again.

welp, that's my story.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
maybe they were in love with you

alnilam

were

City of Glompton

once I called the teacher 'Mom' in front of the whole class :blush:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Blue's Clues

Several years ago I had a one-night-stand with an out-of-town bride's maid of a close friend who was getting married. We were inebriated, and after coitus I drunkenly told her I wished she was my sister. I meant because we would always be around each other, but it came out looking (rightfully) incestuous. That was awkward.

mags

Mods?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I broke up with ex while she was in hospital after throat surgery the day before her birthday which is the day before Norwegian "constituion day"/"4th july"... I still feel like an rear end and I am ashamed. She has forgiven me however.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

<3 <3 Vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Blue's Clues posted:

Several years ago I had a one-night-stand with an out-of-town bride's maid of a close friend who was getting married. We were inebriated, and after coitus I drunkenly told her I wished she was my sister. I meant because we would always be around each other, but it came out looking (rightfully) incestuous. That was awkward.

*sucks air in through teeth*

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Uxzuigal posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*sucks air in through teeth*

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
one time, when i was a child, i forgot to cross my i's and dot my t's

:negative:

The Grimace

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
when i was a 4 year old kid I used to narrate my life and my actions like i was presenting to an audience, not unlike the idea of the Truman Show

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i gave a valentine card to a boy back in 4th grade who didnt have a valentine card for me :shrug:

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

lmbo calrissian posted:

maybe they were in love with you

a terrifying notion indeed

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

When I was three or four I thought I was holding my mom's hand in the checkout line at the grocery store, buy then my mom said something and I realized that she was behind me and I had grabbed a stranger's hand instead. I'm not sure why, but at the time I was utterly humiliated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

When I was three or four I thought I was holding my mom's hand in the checkout line at the grocery store, buy then my mom said something and I realized that she was behind me and I had grabbed a stranger's hand instead. I'm not sure why, but at the time I was utterly humiliated.

"HEY EVERYONE, LOOK HOW DUMB THIS STUPID IDIOT IS! RIGHT HERE, AISLE 9, THIS LITTLE KID JUST HEKD MY HAND HAHAHA! AND HE SMELLS BAD AND LIKES THE SMELL OF HIS OWN FARTS! AHAHAHA WHAT A STUPID loving KID, QUICK EVERYONE COME HERE AND POIINT AT HIM AND LAUGH!"

• Locked thread