Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Golem get ye gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Drunk Canuck posted:

It's good that we officially can't stop giving valve enough money for this loving game

By the time August 23rd or whenever the funk the event end comes around I will have finished giving valve nearly $400

Again

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Xtanstic posted:

At least you got a sweet aegis out of it right?

Yeah and a bunch of spare immorts that you can put a claim on if you want one over in the trading thread in pgs

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Oh yeah btw buncha free immorts going out in the trading thread, I'll have a tentative stock list later tonight and then a full one a few weeks from now when I finally go from like level 800 or whatever I'm at to 1k

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Majuju posted:

is the aegis prop cool? I was considering springing for it since the secret shop merch looks very underwhelming this year (and I wouldn't be able to get it for a few months probably even)

Judge for yourself

I think this year their color theme is like red frame black aegis or something? Im not all to sure tbh but I don't think this year's is gonna be gold again. it has a little thing on the back so you can hang it on walls or whatever but I just have it on like my display shelf of nerd weeb poo poo

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i got a golden synderen lmao

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
also i havent paid attention to pro dota for a while whats gonna be the best fantasy team

also also has there been a patch since manila major? need to know for my predictions

Luna Was Here fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Jul 28, 2016

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
im ready

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
alliance will win ti6-16

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Pyrion please Do Your Best at ti6

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Majuju posted:

true but he's always made it to the main event at least

the last three years hasnt it been like impossible for a team to not make it to main stage

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Pyrion Flax posted:

and it was that terrible format where we knew the first finalist on day one. appalling mess. and the "vip" room was just a large hotel conference suite with irritating lighting and uncomfortable seating. glad they abandoned that idea honestly.

if I remember what I was thinking at the four TIs I've actually been at (I have no idea about the other 2, I missed out on TI1 and was only just getting into the game at TI2 so could barely follow it) it was

TI3: CHINA IS AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE THEY CAN FARM ALL DAY AND NEVER MAKE MISTAKES WHAT DO WE DO HOLY poo poo WE BEAT THEM
TI4: CHINESE DEATHBALL IS AN UNSTOPPABLE FORCE AND THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER PLEASE MAKE IT STOP
TI5: THANK GOD THE META IS GOOD THIS YEAR AND THERE ARE CHINESE TEAMS NOT PUTTING PEOPLE TO SLEEP
TI6: JESUS THERE ARE FOUR TEAMS THAT ARE CONSIDERED FAVOURITES BUT WINGS NEED TO WIN THIS BECAUSE THEY ARE CRAZY

what are your compendium picks m8

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
also nice to see you put that av code to good use

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Meat Recital posted:

Didn't he already release his arena shooter? Reflex or something?

Nope, that was someone else, this one is all GD Studio

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Can't wait to give 2gd 150 bucks

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Klaus Kinski posted:

noone is going to play this but q3 in 2016+ is a good thing.

1 week probate :toxx: new quake will blow

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
wasnt heatran one of those really loving stupid and convoluted process ones from diamond/pearl?

also friendly reminder that if your two pour to get the immortals of your dreams im giving away a bunch here

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Kild posted:

Sorta. You had to complete your sinnoh dex to get access to the new map and then you basically just walk into the mountain after talking to a guy.

i remember having a hard time trying to get the trash butterfly thing because you had to get a female version of a burmy (?) and then you had to evolve it but burmy's only appeared on trees you put honey on and they had like a 95% chance of being male and I got tired of save scumming a tree after an hour and then I walked like 5 minutes away because there was some other place I wanted to check and I hit a trainer I had never battled before and low and behold first pokemon that pops out loving trash butterfly

i spent way to much time in Pearl

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
this fuckin OG EG game holy gently caress

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Geight posted:

And this is only game 1 of EG vs OG, right?

you bet your rear end its game 1

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Geight posted:

:swoon: this is Good Dota

and then we went from OG v EG to Phantom Lanzzzzzzzzzz......

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Nevermind game is starting to become exiciting thanks Alliance

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

lurksion posted:

Alch on Wings barely missed 1k gpm (was 988) stomping Escape, gg call came just a few seconds before the rax he was beating would have died.

god dammit think of my loving predictions i need a 1k gpm game

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
will trade immortals for gold eg cards

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Xtanstic posted:

i thought you couldn't trade cards... just packs

gently caress!!!!!

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
is lgd even allowed to see the axe ultimate

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
That DC game just filled 3 of the predictions I've had waiting for a while. Saved my Total Kills Prediction and gave me my Longest Game Prediction and Most Deaths Prediciton

Thanks DC

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Majuju posted:

because jacky mao used autoexec scripts for armlet toggling and ruined everything for everyone

wait what is this i didnt hear about this one what

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
OG vs EG game 1

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I dunno if people saw it or not but Valve had Slacks and Pyrion do a video and its great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWn2ipeftqo

my favorite part is how Slacks can't stop grinning his rear end off the entire time

e;

Craptacular! posted:

(Context: Liquid had just beaten the "four champs and RTZ" EG and while everybody else celebrated Kuro stared across the stage at the EG booth and basked in the satisfaction that he was indeed right.)

Holy poo poo I need to find the twitch vod for this because I need to see that loving chat

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I can't believe I got to get shafted on my paycheck instead of staying at home and watching that eg - alliance game gently caress me

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
How long do I have to throw money at Valve for the Lockvase and the Troves?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Meat Recital posted:

New items are ugly and awful and I hate icon and spell effect replacements in general, but it might get me to my prize pool prediction so I approve wholeheartedly.

Don't worry I'm throwing money at it tonight and tomorrow, your prize pool prediction shall be reached and mine shall be lost, rip 19-20mil bracket

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Pyrion Flax posted:

Thank you.

Goonsider info:

They are attempting so much this year at key arena that if they pull it off it will easily be the best broadcast we've ever done. The games are already some of the best group stage games I can remember so I assume the main event will follow on, leaving the broadcast as the only real concern left for me. Cross all your fingers please.

Tell draskyl I bought 50 dollars of his signature this year and also tell him diabotical owns

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
good bye nah vee

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Unfunny Poster posted:

Can someone gif the new PFlax reaction that's in this vid?

https://clips.twitch.tv/dota2ti/InnocentDuckPeoplesChamp

Geight posted:

Did we ever get a gif of aghast Pflax

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
wait i just saw the ar stage stuff with the heroes and poo poo, are people in the stadium seeing that or is that a broadcast only thing that they were seeing on the bigscreens?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
somethings wrong here

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
to whoever at valve greenlit this, thanks a tonne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013