Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

I know you will.

They'd probably allow you to join them as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Schizotek posted:

People who have "pride in work ethic" are almost always human garbage who work some sweatless office job where they can play solitaire for 5 hours a day and take two hour lunch breaks while complaining about how everyone else is lazy. I'll take the Klan any day over people who don't realize that working hard is the human loving condition, and that they're more notable for living decadently for doing jack poo poo by global standards.

No they aren't

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Immortan posted:

Black Power movement is a racist ideology according to SPLC, dumbass.

I searched "Black Power" on their website and what came up most were White Power groups. Weird, huh?

archangelwar
Oct 28, 2004

Teaching Moments
I am shocked (not shocked) that someone is essentially making an analog to the time preference argument concerning black people in this thread.

Next you will suggest that All Lives Matter

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Immortan posted:

Black Power movement is a racist ideology according to SPLC, dumbass.
Source? (Black separatism and black power activism actually are not the same thing.)

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Immortan posted:

They'd probably allow you to join them as well.

Well, back in the old days I certainly could have snuck in. But if they had found out who I was I'd have been lynched.

Feel free not to restrain yourself in the slightest, though. Say whatever comes to your mind.

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Immortan posted:

How is it possible to experience the black experience when you don't look black? :confused:

what a way to reveal your hand

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Yes that's Shaun King, a man who is very obviously biracial. Every time white supremacists try to question his background they make asses of themselves.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
I love how people say they are against racism but then try to cling to ideas like "biracial".

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Crowsbeak posted:

I love how people say they are against racism but then try to cling to ideas like "biracial".

After centuries of chasing down everyone with any black ancestry at all and calling them black, now it's time to do a 180 and become anthropologists

archangelwar
Oct 28, 2004

Teaching Moments
* makes a statement of fact *

You're just, like, clinging to ideas maaaan

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Crowsbeak posted:

Race is a biological reality. White people really are biologically different from other races. And white people really do have fundamentally inferior qualities that are innate, congenital, and immutable.

:)

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Crowsbeak posted:

I don't think you know what racism actually is.

Gibbis Fourthmeal
May 22, 2006
I love how people are for multiculturalism but then try to put down American culture.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gibbis Fourthmeal posted:

I love how people are for multiculturalism but then try to put down American culture.

Are you saying only white people are American?

archangelwar
Oct 28, 2004

Teaching Moments

So today I have learned that multiculturalism implies that everything should be uncritically accepted, and that American and White are the same thing. I am curious what other fascinating revelations this thread will deliver! Oh hey I believe that people should be allowed to discuss African culture so obviously I believe that female genital mutilation is OK, or else I could not be a "multiculturalist."

an skeleton
Apr 23, 2012

scowls @ u
Biggest takeaway from this thread is that there is a serious poverty of language when discussing these topics.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

SedanChair posted:

After centuries of chasing down everyone with any black ancestry at all and calling them black, now it's time to do a 180 and become anthropologists
Does being biracial make that facial hair ok?

Because it really shouldn't.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Has anyone mentioned that "white" just means "dominant American culture" and that it's simply an expandable placeholder category for anyone in the ruling class that oscillates as a result of economic factors?

I say Indians will become white next thanks to their generally conservative politics. Who's your guess?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Jack Gladney posted:

Has anyone mentioned that "white" just means "dominant American culture" and that it's simply an expandable placeholder category for anyone in the ruling class that oscillates as a result of economic factors?

I say Indians will become white next thanks to their generally conservative politics. Who's your guess?

When do you think the "ruling class" of America is going to oscillate?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

America is on the verge of cultural collapse, comrade.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

Yes that's Shaun King, a man who is very obviously biracial. Every time white supremacists try to question his background they make asses of themselves.

Shaun King doesn't even know who his father is. What background?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Jack Gladney posted:

Oh oh I know! I've played this game I've played it a thousand times, as a diversion from the monotony of white privilege! Latinos! Black people! Golden retrievers!!

Immortan posted:

Shaun King doesn't even know who his father is. What background?

Oh come on that's a little dancey isn't it? You're dancing around. Don't you want to come out and say it? Say it.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Jim Crow, which was explicitly biracial as opposed to the multiracial system of whiteness in place today, couldn't assimilate Chinese-Americans, Arab-Americans, or Jewish Americans. I don't think there's anybody going to be redefined as white before whiteness is destroyed.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

SedanChair posted:

Oh come on that's a little dancey isn't it? You're dancing around. Don't you want to come out and say it? Say it.

Are you saying you know who your father is?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

SedanChair posted:

Why shouldn't we try to eliminate the concept?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

Jim Crow, which was explicitly biracial as opposed to the multiracial system of whiteness in place today, couldn't assimilate Chinese-Americans, Arab-Americans, or Jewish Americans. I don't think there's anybody going to be redefined as white before whiteness is destroyed.

Asians and half of hispanics are considered white on the victimhood hierarchy touted by progressives. How are you this retarded?

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Immortan posted:

Asians and half of hispanics are considered white on the victimhood hierarchy touted by progressives. How are you this retarded?

:ironicat:

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Trying to keep the poo poo at shoe level here, bud. :toot:

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Immortan posted:

"Victimhood hierarchy"

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

"Victimhood hierarchy"

Yes, you could be at the top if you pretend to be black. Narcissism and victimhood go hand in hand in the social media era. Given your posting, I think you would be good at it.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Immortan posted:

Yes, you could be at the top if you pretend to be black. Narcissism and victimhood go hand in hand in the social media era. Given your posting, I think you would be good at it.

The curses of racists are blessings for those who have not sold their souls to the service of evil.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Brainiac Five posted:

The curses of racists are blessings for those who have not sold their souls to the service of evil.

Says the guy who made the evolution thread. :laugh:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

SedanChair posted:

Haha that's how it would look to somebody paranoid that white isn't always best, huh.

It's a good thing I don't feel that way, then, and I'm not sure how you got that from my post. I don't care about the "white culture" (a nonsense term) thing at all, I was just trying to point out how silly it is for Americans to say that American culture is boring. Usually people who feel that way haven't interacted with anyone not from America very much.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Fister Roboto posted:

It's a good thing I don't feel that way, then, and I'm not sure how you got that from my post. I don't care about the "white culture" (a nonsense term) thing at all, I was just trying to point out how silly it is for Americans to say that American culture is boring.

Just look at all that cultural enrichment Europe is importing from the Middle East.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Fister Roboto posted:

It's a good thing I don't feel that way, then, and I'm not sure how you got that from my post. I don't care about the "white culture" (a nonsense term) thing at all, I was just trying to point out how silly it is for Americans to say that American culture is boring. Usually people who feel that way haven't interacted with anyone not from America very much.

This, more like they haven gone out of their home town, and their only interaction with the outside world is this website and youtube.

Also to whomever wants to deport all muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG0K_9RDeFE

Crowsbeak fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Jul 31, 2016

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Like it's cool if you think some foreign dish is the best thing ever and vastly superior to boring American cuisine, but I'll bet that a lot of the people who eat it regularly are just sick of it and would love to try a hot dog instead.

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Fister Roboto posted:

Like it's cool if you think some foreign dish is the best thing ever and vastly superior to boring American cuisine, but I'll bet that a lot of the people who eat it regularly are just sick of it and would love to try a hot dog instead.

Oh, this is why you never offer opinions of your own- you fear other people would treat yours the way you treat theirs. Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Berke Negri posted:

When do you think the "ruling class" of America is going to oscillate?

Do you think the immanent loss of a white majority is going to change anything?

• Locked thread