Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
CSPAM is seriously bad and essentially just death cultists. I think it's good to keep them separate and yes cspam is the containment zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I feel for lowtax. He's funny and also he has been a really good owner/steward of this place.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Then why don't you marry him

I think we all feel bad enough for him already

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
kf was convinced that Troposphere and I were trans women who were dating but had a dramatic falling-out. Not a single part of that was accurate :psyduck:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Yo I am kind of annoyed that people use threads I'm banned in to make insane fake claims about me when I have plenty of insane things I have done for real.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It'd be handy if people at least linked to the things they think happened so I could know what they're talking about.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I cried when I found out Lil Bub died .

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Elephant Ambush posted:

Another thing that sucks about that thread. Anytime anyone points out the fake stuff they're immediately dogpiled by dozens of annoying losers who literally cannot survive without the existence of internet drama.

It's ridiculous.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Where lol

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Fanon of yourself is a heck of an experience. I wonder if this is how Legolas feels

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

Idk about the gays but man do you ever hate autistic men

considering all the things people attribute to me which they scorn the idea of referencing, I think I might actually be autism :ohdear:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Miss posted:

Woe if you can't post 100,000 posts complaining about men

I'm sure I have, just, not all here

e: every post about Dragon Age 2 was, in essence, a post complaining about men not appreciating it :lofty:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

oldpainless posted:

Yes hello, have they released the damning evidence yet?

They're super close to proving trop and I had sex and then a fight, once and for all.

(the far sadder truth is we platonically attended an anime convention together one time)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
The furry thing is a response to the post Nooner always makes.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think that was someone else?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It feels like it'd be like super easy to red text with for example links to such things. As it stands I shrug because it's clear I have a mythical quality beyond my control given I've been redtexted wrt topics I have never posted about.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Sorry I'm not kissing rear end

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Ok fair.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You're allowed to not cry when your sibling dies but ONLY if you've never cried at a video game.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
If you've ever cried at an anime? You cry for your stillborns. There are rules.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Arivia posted:

okay so I cried for an anime once, does that mean I should have cried every time I jizzed off outside a vagina or when they murdered my dick and balls or what

Lmao trap sprung you cried at an anime

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Admittedly so is SA

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I literally assumed "beecocking" was a gun term. It's actually a penis with bees on it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You all are killing this forum you know.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Oxxidation posted:

may it die swiftly, followed by us all

Actually no, it sucks that the forums are self-cannibalizing.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Who among us will not, in time, become a mod and then milkshake duck into obscurity

There is not a single person who I think can fill the parameters required of an admin so you're just going to burn through the last of the people willing to do the job for free.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
FAU was a good one and him being gone spells trouble for this place.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

madeintaipei posted:

Pick, around here that comes awfully (ugh) close to volunteering.

Look at poor McNally :mcnally:.

I wouldn't be a loving admin if my life depended on it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
he pulled a john boehner and the hosed up thing is that's worked out great for boehner, so godspeed fau. find happiness, dude. boehner did it smoking weed in an RV so it's an established possibility.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i've never even clicked on fyad and don't know what it is but it's super disingenuous to say that posters who have a vested interest in thing can't post about it, but other posts who have a vested interest in thing in other way, can. the admins ultimately make the decisions and they're supposed to hear stuff to learn what the gently caress is going on.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i think FAU shouldn't have autobanned because he could work on his poo poo and be here at the same time if he wanted to

That's not his responsibility, though, and it is an essential human freedom for people to not have to post here.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ariong posted:

Last page you were complaining that he was run out, now you're saying that it was his decision and his alone. Which is it?

(it's the second one :ssh:)

I am sad he's gone but saying he should stay but do a bunch of other stuff to do that... that's work he has the right to choose not to do.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think being an admin or mod is an unhealthy situation to put a human being in and that maybe we need to remember that admins and mods are normal people and think of how we'd approach these mistakes if we saw them in like a cubicle trying to figure this stuff out while in a human body being the human they are.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Nah. I think it's just on pause while they draft new ground rules.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That said I just realized FYAD isn't BYOB. I've never clicked on either one. What's BYOB?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Actually there's a weirdly high number of the subforums I've never clicked on and don't know what they mean. PHIZ?

e: oh that's the drugs one I think

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
god and what the hell is the imp zone. that can't also be drugs... can it?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Also it appears we have two football forums?? :psyduck:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

One is for real football and one is for pretend football.

I've been here ten years and I'm just starting to look at this place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
yikes