Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

like i dont know if yall know this but he has a trademark outfit, and its a puffy blue patagonia vest jacket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ah just lmao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im the very detailed patagonia logo on his cartoon av vest

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

yeah his longest relationship was clearly with jean ralphio

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

get that OUT of my face posted:

feel free to post elsewhere

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/885211766367674368

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

imagine being the syrian family blown away by the Epic Clickbait Game of Thrones Joke Bomb.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Woman's march comes out in support of a cop killer, featuring lovely MS paint
https://twitter.com/womensmarch/status/886652647582859264

women's march.... good??

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

pro-tip "toxic masculinity" isn't real.

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Blue Train posted:

Broad city is bougie garbage

i think its pretty funny tbh

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

not really political but cmon

https://twitter.com/JustinRoiland/status/891521911460470784

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/killminusnine/status/891358710563577856

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

mrmcd posted:

Lmao if you don't think every BDS supporter or just any American critic of a Likud pol isn't going to jail the moment "anti-Semitic hate speech" is criminalized.

well thats one way to radicalize the dsa

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/mistydemeo/status/901247106794573824

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Taintrunner posted:

In the wake of the election of a near-fascist US president, what happens when one of the country’s most liberal, most economically powerful states decides to cut all ties from the union? That’s the premise of Black Mask Studio’s provocative new series Calexit, and we’ve got an exclusive look at the disturbing picture it paints.

Announced after the first month of Donald Trump’s time in office, Matteo Pizzolo and Amancay Nahuelpan’s Calexit imagines an even grimmer reality than some dismayed American citizens might find themselves in at the moment. The series takes fears of an emboldened far right to their furthest extrapolation by putting a vindictive authoritarian in the White House, and following a cast of characters horrified to live in a country where their fellow citizens no longer see them as fellow Americans.

ugh

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/849276093932732417

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i am sorry. is clinton, like, mentaly disabled or something. this is so sad and out of touch even for HER.

clinton is a total moron but cmon yall thats obviously fake

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Dreddout posted:

The CIA is one of the only organizations that goes out of its way to include marginalized groups, such as sociopaths.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Inescapable Duck posted:

hm

nah

that's some really fuckin dumb poo poo there mate

dont sign ur posts

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/movies/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-first-they-killed-my-father.html

“Shi?” Ms. Jolie called, before disappearing with a whoosh of her black caftan. Ten minutes later, she was back. Shiloh’s beloved bearded dragon, Vlad, had fallen ill and was now, to Shiloh’s distress, convalescing at the vet’s. “That will be the rest of my day,” Ms. Jolie said, settling into a cushioned patio chair, “learning all about the health issues of the bearded dragon.”

Ms. Jolie went on to lament the imbalance of a world where Californian pets get cushy care while millions of people the world over lack access to proper medical treatment. It went unmentioned that she was saying this from her $25 million two-acre hilltop estate, in a gated pocket of the Los Feliz neighborhood, a home she bought for herself and her six children in the spring, following her split from Brad Pitt.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Elephant Ambush posted:

Angelina Jolie does more for poverty-stricken and oppressed people in a single day than any of you will ever do in your entire lifetimes. Who the gently caress cares if she has a mansion? She gives zillions of dollars to all kinds of charities every year, has intentionally adopted non-white children from impoverished countries, and was a UN ambassador that advocated for refugees in southeast Asia. Of all the people to try to make fun of as "woke" that's one of the sloppiest targets yet. Jesus Christ you people are really desperate for "jokes" aren't you?

sickos: yes... ha ha ha... YES!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

if you seriousyl cant see the gross liberal hypocrisy in living in a house that costs the same as the annual income of 25,000 cambodians while making a movie you will profit millions off of about the cambodian genocide, and lamenting how sad that inequality is (relative to your PET LIZARD) from the porch of said house, well, you might be a woke brand

living a comfortable life is fine and im not going to poo poo on anyone for trying to do that, no one should have to take a vow of poverty over their politics, but living a life of absolute insane opulence incomprehensible even to the normal wealthy of the first world while playing mother theresa is something else

jolie is willing to give away enough money to be a Woke Brand yet have no material effect on her life or the life of her children or childrens children or any of their pet lizards, which id say makes her less generous and charitable than my grandmother who still gives away 10% of her small ss check to a catholic food bank

also lol all ur posts in this thread are great

Elephant Ambush posted:

Good to see liberal racism (and the denial of it) is still alive and well lol

Elephant Ambush posted:

Guys I'm just making fun of someone on a forum where people get made fun of! What's the problem?

*ignores all of recorded history*

Elephant Ambush posted:

Guys MY JOKES are more important than basic decency and I hide behind the "comedy forum" excuse like the liberal coward that I am

lmao

maybe cspam isnt for you, check out d&d

Sheng-Ji Yang has issued a correction as of 02:31 on Sep 15, 2017

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

gently caress i broke the lepers colony

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/DOGGEAUX/status/908965010835070978

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

super sweet best pal posted:

Which agency did Glenn Beck claim we were a front for?

cia, cus vilerate was playing a (((game))) when hillary killed him

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

christ

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Elephant Ambush posted:

Angelina Jolie does more for poverty-stricken and oppressed people in a single day than any of you will ever do in your entire lifetimes. Who the gently caress cares if she has a mansion? She gives zillions of dollars to all kinds of charities every year, has intentionally adopted non-white children from impoverished countries, and was a UN ambassador that advocated for refugees in southeast Asia. Of all the people to try to make fun of as "woke" that's one of the sloppiest targets yet. Jesus Christ you people are really desperate for "jokes" aren't you?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Is there a headphone with little cat ears on it, or is this just racist against Asians?

ive been in asia for a year and i can confirm that yes they put ears on every piece of electronics possible. my favorite are the phone covers that make your phone 4x the size

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

tbf thats like the opposite of a woke brand

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang