Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
Voting for Terra.

These other choices are all terrible. (Except for Tina, which also works.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

I'm gonna have to go with Nathan as well. It's a fitting name!

bladeworksmaster posted:

Bowser is better served for a later character anyways.

This too. Though now I'm curious if we're all talking about the same character.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Leavemywife posted:

If I were a emperor with access to technology that could conquer the entire world, I'd still settle for just a smallish country. I'd let people know that I wasn't going to use my fearsome tech to completely ruin the world and wreck everyone's poo poo. I'd simply let them know that I had it, and if they tried to take it, I would gently caress them up.

Some Crusader Kings 2 will break you of that! The pretty borders faction must be appeased, and they will settle for nothing less than painting the map in your color!

I disagree on the vote of Bowser and Leave, but I can see this is not a fight I'm going to win.

personally edgar should be named Vince because reasons

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The sun in the desert is so bright that it partially whites out the screen!

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

We should have named Shadow "Leave" but you all couldn't keep it in your pants. And now you guys are blowing your load on Bowser for the least fitting person possible. :cripes:

He is clearly a Tenno. :ninja:

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

It's kind of a dick move to come into a FF6 LP and go "HEY YOU SHOULD READ THIS OTHER ONE INSTEAD."

I mean, I get why you're recommending it, but...

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

SMaster777 posted:

Hmm.... blonde hair, clearly important, and obviously going to be rescued by Nathan the thief?

...We gotta be looking at Elena Fisher. This game was Uncharted before Uncharted was Uncharted.

This. Elena is my vote too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

It's for the best, really. I wasn't enjoying making it, and had run out of things to say in the middle of chapter 2. Chapters 4 and 6 were yet to come :shepicide:

There's only so many ways you can say "We're backtracking. Again. God dammit."

• Locked thread