Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Enourmo posted:

I would love to get one and make a Vette-kart like Roadkill's.

Same. Also Miata-Karts are starting to become a thing and I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Anyone at Gridlife this weekend?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Being around all these drift missiles and track rats makes me want to do turrible things to my car.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Rhyno posted:

I was at work. She was here. She is fine. Cats are all fine. 99% of our property is fine. The fire was contained to out bathroom/laundry room. I had a lot of framed art on the walls in there. It is all destroyed. They're extracting the water now. Our deductible is $500 and I'd wager we'll be getting new carpeting in at least one room in addition to some drywall repairs in the bathroom.

Edit: Her grandmother gave her this doofy microwave cook pouch she bought off QVC or something. It's for baked potatoes or burritos I dunno. It's like a reusable version of a hot pocket sleeve. She used it and it remains cool to the touch so she put it aside and then saw it a bit gross so she tossed it in a laundry basket where I'm assuming the internal 400 degree temperature caused the fire.

She tossed a cooking pouch in the laundry basket? Wat?

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I saw a Miata with a Cummins 4bt this weekend.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

literally a fish posted:

And you didn't take photos?!

https://vid.me/nviI

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Leave it to the Canadians to bring the most Murcia vehicle.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

That is an incredibly frivolous economic decision you could make. The sensible choice would be to get the Sport Cup 2's on a set of dedicated track wheels.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I'm all for optimist and the happy outlook they have on life. But what gets are the optimists with inability to deal with the fact that life has low points, or acknowledge poo poo gets real. Its like they can't compute it or threatens their worldview.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

What article?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

I want a Honda Element.

• Locked thread