Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Thug Rose is cute

I did not receive the opened blood gates in the Lawler fight like I was promised

That's about all I got

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mistakinder posted:

Groin strikes should be fair game. If you can check a leg kick you can check a nut shot. Everyone gets kicked in the bollocks at least once a fight now anyway, I'm sure Matt Brown would rather take one to the balls than his poor old liver

gently caress it just make UFC a contest where both guys kick each other in the balls until one of them quits

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

One of the few rules of thumb in pro wrestling: If you ever wonder if the beef between two guys is a work, check if there's ever been any money made/to be made off it.

.: This is a work

e: also their entire roster includes Brock Lesnar lol

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
So when's the next time people punch people? I need my dose of hilarious upsets and Bruce Buffer yelling FIGHING.

Especially now that Sling has FN1 or whatever! Sling Blue owns.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I was going to ask if Browne was the one everyone enjoys seeing the poo poo beat out of but the next 15 posts confirmed it. I'm catching on to this stuff!

This is the best thing ever. :3:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

fatherdog posted:

I actually thought the same thing, but apparently he got 3.5 years, so he was out at the beginning of 2015. He's still on probation, though.

Wow so he ate a 100k hour probation huh

Thank you everyone, tip your wait staff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ParanoidInc posted:

what about an old fat guy who cries all the time, and also juices? I think that'd work pretty well

I'm hearing this in KO's voice thanks to your avatar

And I like it

• Locked thread