Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

cnut posted:

Maybe she was making onion sammiches earlier and got an itch? :shrug:

that was the least-cringeworthy explanation I could come up with too. It was so oddly specific.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?
I can't think of anything worse than the smell of poo poo, op/

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I knew a girl and her gash smelled like sour cream and onion potato chips.

Joke's on me I guess, because I still went down on her.

what was his name?

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Feta cheese and canned tuna

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i like feta cheese

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I don't really "get" smells.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

I don't really "get" smells.

cunts reek

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
i dunno i like the smell, the salty brine with those little bubbles in it ohhh yeah

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

One in the stink and two in the other stink.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
eww!

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
o don't know how it smells so :confused:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

what the heck is a oval office :confused:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
CAshews are the C nuts. Oh, nvm dyslexia.

Friginator
May 13, 2014

by zen death robot
For the record, I asked my girlfiend this today and she says "dried-on asparagus piss". I see no reason to try to argue with that.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

what the heck is a oval office :confused:

a woman

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Wanna DINE on some goopy BEAVER that SMEELS like STEVE BUSCEMI LOOKS

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I had a gf whose v smelled like beefaroni and halibut but tasted like spaghettios...
What I'm getting at is, I've had sex with a woman's meat flower before :smugmrgw:

cnut
May 3, 2016

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I had a gf whose v smelled like beefaroni and halibut but tasted like spaghettios...

Sound like you hit the trifecta right there!

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9ks4DLsHUc

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

real talk is it possible to have a discussion about this and try teaching the girl how to properly clean herself or do you just move on?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

real talk is it possible to have a discussion about this and try teaching the girl how to properly clean herself or do you just move on?

"Bitch, you smell like boiled ham! Wash yo self!"

I've found being direct gets the most result.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

oh. they smell nice

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Dated a girl once who ate sushi like 5 times a week and man when she got excited it's not like it had a terribly different smell, it was just like there were 500 excited vaginas in the room instead of one.

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

Was doing hot yoga with a room full of old middle aged women. 95 degrees, nearly 80 percent humidity for an hour and a half.

One cannot be told what it smelled like, you must smell it for yourself.

Praxis Prion
Apr 11, 2002

The sky is a landfill.
Pillbug
sometimes a female has a rectovaginal fistula and poo comes out the baby hole

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
THE OPS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
The worst oval office smell is chronic thrush. Smells like a swamp at low tide in the summer, tastes like battery acid.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Praxis Prion posted:

sometimes a female has a rectovaginal fistula and poo comes out the baby hole

But enough about how you were born.

Praxis Prion
Apr 11, 2002

The sky is a landfill.
Pillbug

Agag posted:

But enough about how you were born.

doctor man handed her some wipes but she wanted to keep it and bring it home to show the fam

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
little turd ears pierced not 1 week later

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

Nooner posted:

THE OPS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
paging cuckoo to this thread pls

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Cuckoo posted:

This is real. I suffered for years with constant :nms: vagina issues and it turns out it was scented stuff. Cut it out and like magic, no more infections. Then it started dating another guy and the problems immediately came back - he was washing himself with scented stuff.

A lot of women with bad fish pussies are probably sensitive to scented products and using them anyway without realizing how bad it is because they aren't in any pain or are immune to their own funk.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
hack up some of the spit in the back of your throat and put it in the palm of your hand and then rub it with your thumb until it's almost completely dry

that one right there

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
the worst oval office stench is chicks who dont know they have a oval office stench its like licking a bag full of garbage its loving awful

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

lick it til it don't stank no mo

Risky
May 18, 2003

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

I really like it when ladies take showers first, so I'm not holding my breath while my boner dies when doggy styling

That poop waft is a real boner killer son

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
its not the anus waft its the stench of burnt grilled cheese and fish culminated into terror that are the worst

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
now look i wont pretend i'm king pussyman or whatever but every oval office i've been around was either virtually scentless/tasteless or if there were any characteristic olfactory properties they were usually mild and pleasant

where y'all finding all this stank at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Prude posted:

now look i wont pretend i'm king pussyman or whatever but every oval office i've been around was either virtually scentless/tasteless or if there were any characteristic olfactory properties they were usually mild and pleasant

where y'all finding all this stank at

everywhere.

• Locked thread