Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

elf help book posted:

i can't 100% banjo tooie bc its dogshit

same

Evil Eagle posted:

I got 101% in Donkey Kong 64

same

trying to jack off posted:

i got a bunch of pc games including my copy of starcraft in the late 90s/early 2000s by renting them from a video store and registering the cd keys

same except they were xbox games and i copied them to my hard drive. 1 day rentals bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i have a drawer full of gamecube and ps1 instruction manuals for games i don't have that i stole from hollywood video every week by shoving them down my pants

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

In Training posted:

Used, a bee :raise: ?

you catch a bee with the bug net and send it out to murk enemies. link's power is immeasurable in lttp

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

In A Link to the Past, the Golden Bee, originally known as the Good Bee in the SNES version,

the good bee

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

In Training posted:

i dont even have a bug net :teardrop:

you can get it the first time you go to kakariko village

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

mysterious loyall X posted:

This gabagool cant even capture fairies da fugg proba ly doesnt even have bottles what a rube

its a gamer fail if ive ever seen one

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i used a gameshark to get all the medals in star fox 64 as a kid but now im really strong and can do it all by myself

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i went to the books a million pokemon tcg league meetups every saturday morning and just put as many cards in my deck as i wanted, only one kid ever called me out on it and i went "oh i guess my sister messed with my deck" and then played someone else. i still have all the badges somehwere

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

In Training posted:

It was in the last place I checked, phew

*begrudgingly sheathes katana*

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

when i was like 5 or so i gave my copy of kung for for the nes away to my older sister because i was super afraid of the sound it made when you attacked. i tried to get it back years later but she sold it

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

White Genocide posted:

bought steel batallion with that insane controller. never beat it. also bought sb game was dedicated online. never once did battle. :dawkins101:

steel battalions really hard so i dont blame u for not beating it. cowering in fear of on line battle is inexcusable tho

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

I spent hours crying that the cheat codes to show her boobs didn't work.

wormskull, furiously mashing DINO TNA on his keyboard and sobbing: "cheat code central has made a fool of me for the last time"

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

lol

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i have games and im going to play them: true confessions of a gamer

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

rediscover posted:

haha who is going to retire in a post-social-security america and not work until they keel over <-- really cool and funny to say. uit shows that you understand whats really going on in the world, as if your 'Third eye is Open' so to speak. Ladies love these type of sentences

I own a copy of Super Mario Bros. and someday hope to play it with my African-American friend (haha who will have an african-american friend when the racial tensions in america come to a head and the country ends up more divided than ever).

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

celeron 300a posted:

in case this is misread, this gang tag is for people who permatoxx for hillary winning. It is a pro-hillary gang tag.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

in case this is misread, it is a pro-roy koopa gang tag

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

mysterious loyall X posted:

tfw you can't play thru new smb 2 co-op with your black pal due to helter skelter and turner diaries

i know that feel

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

X is the best one. I filled the pokedex in that one I liked it so much.

i like black the best not taking into account that the actual best pokemon game is whatever's the newest due to quality of life/mechanical improvements but i also got all the pokemon in y because it was the easiest its ever been. im slowly working on getting one of every pokemon into pokemon bank. pokemon owns

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

HORMELCHILI posted:

I put hoourrss into Enter The Matrix

me too, when i put a mod chip in my xbox it was the first game i rented for a day and copied to my hard drive. i hadnt even seen the matrix i just thought the bullet time was cool. i still havent played max payne

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

gold is my second favorite but i think heart gold was a little disappointing for me because they didnt fix the weird rear end level curve. still cool game though i wish pokemon could follow you around still

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

HORMELCHILI posted:

Does anyone know how you would get pokemon from Black into the pokebank?

theres a separate app on the eshop called poke transporter that takes whatever's in box 1 of b/w and puts it in pokemon bank

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

im a major isoor fan

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

i bought rez infinite, hopin to get a psvr for christmas so i can live in rez :pray:

• Locked thread