Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

B!G_$W@NG@ posted:

I mean, right?
That's not performance enhancing.

Not unless sitting on the couch with a bag of cheetos watching M*A*S*H reruns becomes and Olympic sport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Wizard Master posted:

It's nearly halfway through the events and there's no major incidents, just the unity and celebration of athletic prowess that we expect from the Olympics. I made this clear in the other Rio megathread, but I feel sorry for a bunch of computer nerds who have probably never played sport in their lives that have nothing better to do than sit and make snarky comments.

I'm no chef but I know when food tastes like poo poo.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Jesus even SA doesn't care about the paraplegic games

Jestery fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Aug 30, 2016

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

EL BROMANCE posted:

Wasn't it the Spanish basketball team who thought it would be a super great idea to have a team photo taken with all of them doing 'Chinese eyes' for the Beijing Olympics. Spain is an awesome place with awesome people, so it's really weird they keep doing this stuff.

Spanish B-ball team confirmed for retarded

• Locked thread