Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Bold new direction, but I approve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
gameplay and story segregation, son!

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

achillesforever6 posted:

Its almost the worst cliche TV bullshit; the worst is of course "He's/She's standing right behind me isn't she/he?"

You just don't get it, do you?

e: they haven't used that yet right? if I hear it I'm OUT

Buzzsaw Roomba fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Aug 27, 2016

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

I should have killed you when I had the chance!

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Fine work, gentlemen.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
The Miracles of Sully

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Zomborgon posted:

Just let it di, o'rite?

ROCKS

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Xinder posted:

Considering how big on individual freedom they seem to be, I don't find slave labor too likely. But I suppose it's definitely possible.

Liberty for me but not for thee is a common theme throughout human history. But in this case I expect they're relying on ye olde suspension of disbelief.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Valiantman posted:

Domain name chipandironicus.com has expired

That's what you get for bad puns.

:rip: :negative:

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Hes a tiny wiener of a man

Not once he gets his hands on that cursed pirate treasure and transforms

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Kibayasu posted:

It'll just be one of those great mysteries of life I guess.

allow me to explain,

:spergin: :biotruths:

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Apep727 posted:

Okay, I'm going to get a bit personal here:

I'm an aspiring writer. I want to write fiction, and get paid for it. I want to see stuff with my name on it in book stores and libraries. I like writing, and like to think that I'm pretty good at it.

So when you jokingly compared my narrative sensibilities to George Lucas's (and I think we all know which of his movies you're referencing) I got offended. You might have meant that as a joke, but it's not funny to me. You're not just making fun of my opinion, you're making fun of a core part of who I am.

But hey, you got a chuckle out this, and that's all that really matters, right?

Screw you, you goddamn troll.

goldmine

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

General Ironicus posted:

The final video is big enough that I had to bring on another commentator

So it was all your work!

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Those pyrate engineers sure were something. Quite a bit of in-game commentary drawing attention to the implausibility of their constructions. Just winking at the audience, or foreshadowing that Avery had help from ANCIENT ALIENS?

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
I will be very surprised if Sam dies. Doesn't seem in line with the tone of the Uncharted series. Sully was tripping death flags all over the place last time and he made it out.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
My Uncharted 4: A Thief's End review:

No aliens; half a star.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

General Ironicus posted:

Sex Archie is a recap-and-react podcast about the best thing on TV right now: Riverdale. Riverdale is a teen melodrama on the CW based on the characters of Archie comics. It's a hell of a ride, and we're here to be your guide. Even though the first episode is only a few hours old, I've already heard from people saying they enjoyed it and follow along perfectly well despite not watching the show.

Following recap-and-react podcasts without actually watching the show in question can be surprisingly entertaining. I've been enjoying the Sailor Business podcast for years despite never watching Sailor Moon. Haven't watched Riverdale but I'll check this out!

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

TheLoser posted:

Chip, if you're sure about not playing multiplayer, you should at least show off the best thing about it.

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Whoa, I was expecting a passing reference, but the LP is a core part of the article. An exploration of the Chip & Ironicus LP experience

• Locked thread