Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

elise the great posted:

Like, obviously it's not gonna lay eggs in your butt

hahahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Is that a loving Yoshi egg.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Xibanya posted:

:shrug: when you're an adult it's not uncommon to acknowledge that your parents are also sexual beings. To freak out about your mom having sex seems like a facet of the whole Madonna/whore thing. Now admittedly what's unusual here is that OP is a man but I've definitely had friends who could share saucy tales with their mothers.

It's one thing to acknowledge it and another thing to actively help them with it. Unless of course the dildo was just made for fun as a sort of bizarre sculpture.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

kizudarake posted:

Gogo: loving Paypal's dicking me around about my account, and I can't fix it until I'm home. I still want a brain, though. Do you have google wallet?

Is it the "Please try again later" error? That's hitting everyone right now.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

My fiancee let me know that a few people she knows are expressing interest in puntls. I'll PM you if they're serious about it so you can get in contact with them.

• Locked thread