Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

a hole-y ghost posted:

My next question is: why don't the Wachowskis sue guys like this that are using their IP for their self-help-for-rear end in a top hat-losers services?

e: and I don't mean Red Pill, I mean literally using "The Matrix" with green computer letters in the background to push their agenda.

A better question is: why do dudes who have built their entire lives and personalities around hating women and being real manly men who have tons of sex manily (no homo) couch their entire philosophy in something that was made by two transwomen who basically embody everything they hate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Y-Hat posted:

their mentality is the same even if they're seemingly on opposite sides of the political spectrum. MRAs and tumblrites need validation through stupid labels because it makes them feel part of a community, even though they're shut-ins irl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQFrthyb-Wc

nickmeister posted:

Didn't they steal a lot of the plot of that movie from another lady? I mean, I guess being a cis-woman instead of a transwoman isn't much better to these guys...

No.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Internaut! posted:

virtue signalling

I find it very surprising that a group of people who idolize psychopaths and narcissists think that not being a garbage person is just an act other people put on to look good.

• Locked thread