Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I am not watching this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Jaja I'll do it later tonight

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

well observed.

Here's your lovely EM 2016 Kicktipp ranking:

:siren: Kicktipp has been updated for 2016/17. :siren: As is tradition, we're skipping the first leg of the cup and I'll add the German UEFA games once the qualifiers are over.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

How can you ask that even in jest if Switzerland is the home of the loving FIFA itself lol

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Poor Viktoria but congrats Frankenfreak I guess, your lot barely scraped by

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Still Weltmeister

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

We did it, we won silver! :unsmith:

He said, Leverkusenishly

Seriously, Olympic football is a joke and the Brazilians were better. The German penos were garbage except for Brandt's (:cool:) while the Brazilians nailed all of them

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

TIPP YOUR KICKS AND BONUSESES

I'll come up with some "Katana Gomai'ish" toxes later.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Bow to your kicktipp overlord

Start-Ziel-Sieg incoming

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

lol eat poo poo Schalke

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I am v. glad that there's an international break next week, said no one ever

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

This

Also lolmund

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

wtf i didnt add the uefa games to the kicktipp yet. sorry, we'll start with day 2

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

The images themselves don't look that bad (no weird angled leg or whatever, just a lot of blood through the socks) but I didn't (and don't want to) see the foul itself. According to Sky he broke both tibia and fibula.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

love football, me

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

ephex posted:

lol bremen just lol

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

they'll be stealing proud Americans' jobs in Leverkusen tonight

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Pand posted:

Werder :getin:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Läuft!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

sicDaniel posted:

What happened to proper football.

Pep Guardiola

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Schmidt raus

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Piece of Schmidt

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Schmidt happens

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

A liquid, runny Schmidt is all I can think of when I see this Schmidt-rear end team play

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

In case you weren't aware, Schmidt is still on probation (for a 3 game suspension) until July 2017 due to his stunt last season so he'll receive at least those + whatever else they slap on top of that for today's bullshit. I think he might legit get fired after this game.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Sorry I didn't realize the kicktipp was set to after penos. Will fix next round.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

gently caress everything about this season but Schmidt in particular

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

That's the most generic name ever

He should have been "Solar Power" or something

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

fake and gay

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

97th minute goals are my fav, definitely what I watch football for

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Lewa scored at 95:59 minutes (so not the 97th, my bad!!!), making this the latest goal in Bundesliga history and also the first goal to have been predicted with 100% accuracy by absolutely everyone who was watching the game and/or heard "Bayern is down 0-1 in the 95th minute".

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Healbot posted:

I should also try my hand at getting money being a clueless clown.

Who knows, one day you might end up as the President of the United States

Also thank loving God, it was about time that rear end in a top hat got fired

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Push the loving button already

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Thanks ref for :words:ing over the equalizer

Thanks Levs for being loving garbage

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

I guess that's what passes as "food culture" for the Ruhrpotttrash? Idk I was auf Klassenfahrt in Berlin last fall and my students said it wasn't even that good

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Smirr posted:

It IS just extremely klassenfahrty and garbage for idiot tourists with fanny packs, hence why it's funny

gonna steal "klassenfahrty", ta

also how do Dortmund manage to keep getting into finals against clubs I hate even more than them, it's not fair

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

ephex posted:

okay das muss auch noch in den faden

lmao between steffen simon and fritze von tut on sky that might've been the worst cast game this year

Smirr posted:

lol. I loved the loving smash cut away live on tv that cut her off at "Dank--"

it was dank tho

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

*HSV kramers into the 2017-18 season* STILL BU-BU-BU-BUNDESLIGADINO

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

loving hell they're really going Bayernliga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

hey yo thread what's up it's the new season and blah blah Kicktipp will be coming soon

• Locked thread