Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
so I uh just checked schooling form wishiwashi's weight, and (unless my math is super wrong) there's a half of a wishi somewhere in there.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

AlphaKretin posted:

Salandit is skewed towards male, because gently caress you, Vespiquen totally needed to happen again.

At least Salandit is just in grass patches instead of garbage 6 hour honey trees

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Is there something about using the Dash on lapras that makes rippling spots dissapear? Because this is like the 15th time I've gone up to one only to have it disappear.

Also, i caught my first shiny that wasn't a red garydos, it was a shiny slowpoke. So now I have no idea what to evolve my off color poke into.

Countblanc posted:

Friend upon seeing trumbeak: "these designs are so stupid, what even is this"

Friend upon seeing mudbray: "what the hell, that's just a donkey"

Sever

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

i poop fire posted:

That's a super weird way to spell Mimikyu and Tsereenaa. As a nickname for the real great mon Wishiwashi

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
The big problem with Z-Lillie is that she got rid of her cute Hat and THAT'S THE WORST!!!

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Pokemon STARS will reveal that Looker is actually an Umbrella Corp produced Ultra Beast made from Gumshoos DNA

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I think the only way you can really get overleveled in this game is if you use Traded pokemon often.

The Tsereena I got from the game trade is currently 10 levels higher than my starter

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
I kinda wish they did some more interesting Z-Move effects on the Z-Attacks but Z-Moves are cool and fun.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Gamefreak reaaaaally should have given the player character more facial expressions.

I feel like I'm playing as some sort of overly cheerful battle crazed doll with only the vaguest idea of how human emotions work...which is actually pretty cool and hilarious, but still.

Through the last section of the story I only had Aviators on so I liked to think the Player Character was just :c00lbert:

Also, I seriously want a Sun-Moon 2 that has both Trials and Gyms

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

EclecticTastes posted:

Not even the absurdly expensive fancy store has any decent formalwear, which is annoying because I was hoping to strut around Alola in a nice suit once I was crowned Champion. I'm making hundreds of thousands of Pokebucks, I feel like I should look the part. I'm also pissed that all the objectively superior blue colors are in Moon while I'm stuck with lame reds.

It sucks a lot that there's only various forms of shorts and no long pants.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

DACK FAYDEN posted:

No idea on Vikavolt, though. I mean, sure, an electric rock is there, Magnezone too, but why there?

Vikavolt is a Rail Gun, Railguns are hella sweet magnet guns

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

I beat the game with my pals Waako, Bouncee, Nebby, VikViper, IceQueen, and Qupachu :toot:

I had no problems with the incineroar what are you even implying. I mean he practically killed himself sweeping the majority of my team

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Solumin posted:

A Fairy type would make that chain a lot easier, since the most annoying with Salandits at that level is Dragon Rage. (But then you have to worry about Smog.)
But chains aren't going to make rare genders any more common than usual, as far as I know.

Your Boy Klefki is the king of chaining Salandits

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Magnet Rise Baton Pass into Scizor will break the new meta

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Internet Kraken posted:

Doesn't work that way. If you're on the ground, you are protected by terrain. Pokemon in the air receive no benefits. So a floating Scizor still wouldn't be able to hit anything on the ground with bullet punch.

Somehow trick the opponent into using Snatch on your Own Magnet Rise into Scizor will break the new meta

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
The next game will have the Elite 4 be a series of 3v3 Pokemon Contests. Followed by Lillie in a special Champion Contest.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

tyblazitar posted:

Perfect example of GF's "one step forward, two back" policy.

Well you see. Different backpack manufacturers have different pockets. Alolamom couldn't afford the backpack with ball pockets and the extra free space.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Gen 8 will introduce infinite evolutions that you can trigger by using the UB Missingno

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Ariong posted:

What's the point of Pokemon breeding? What do domestic Pokemon have that wild-caught Pokemon don't?

It's a way to more or less guarantee decent IVs with items and also some moves can be transferred over pokemon lines via breeding to make certain pokemon's move pools better(ie. aqua jet on gosolipod)

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

vOv posted:

There's no single-player Magic campaign that's all about how you can do anything if you're close enough with your Runeclaw Bear or whatever. I guess maybe Digimon would have a similar problem but I know literally nothing about the games.

look I can beat the biggest boss in Microprose's Magic with the power of love and 99 Runeclaw Bears

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

McDragon posted:

Make the next cover legendary Bug/Ice. And give it a Mega in the style of Rayquaza.

also really slow (like literally 1 speed and it never increases) and give it auto-trick room

Forget Trick-Room, give it Inverse Battles as an ability.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Internet Kraken posted:

I wanna know why that guy tried to extreme speed the Cofagrius in the first place. Ally switch only had +1 priority in Gen VI and even if it had +2 extreme speed would of gone first since Rayquaza is faster.

I'm gonna say maybe just maybe it was collusion for a dumb video.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

TheKingofSprings posted:

If they're going for a DP remake I hope they make the male trainer look like not an idiot

Trainer Ocelot is good

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Dizz posted:

What about Ash and friends?

Ash is stuck in the anime time vortex

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Now introducing Dual-Z Moves

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Bogart posted:

Give it Fur Coat. 8x fire weakness

Then make it be the only setter of Inverse Battle Terrain. 1/16x fire damage :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Willsun posted:

So why doesn't Hitmonlee sew some pants then instead of fighting in the nude

Because he wants people to see his genitals (his legs).

The sick gently caress