Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Wait, that's a six? :eyepop:

I thought all the AMXs had the 304. I don't think you're really any worse off, but that's a horse of a different color.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

meatpimp posted:

Look up a '78 Concord AMX... that matches the pics better.

You're right. I was wondering why the little details didn't match my memory of the Spirit AMX I went to look at several years ago. A Spirit would look exactly like a 2-door Eagle, but with a V8 and no 4x4. That silver hoop over the top was especially throwing me.

And the one that I saw on Craigslist and almost bought

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Helter Skelter posted:

The Gremlin is indeed not his. Civic, Camaro, and now this one makes 3.

Doesn't the camaro also belong to gremlin guy?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

leica posted:

Also I know it's technically not the same year but please do this

:allears:

It's not even the same car. That's a Spirit.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
I'm pretty sure it's a Concord. All the little things (grille, that bar over the roof, rear quarter shape, tail lights) look like a concord, not a spirit. Besides, wiki says the Spirit wasn't a thing until 1979.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

http://imgur.com/a/FTytK

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Socks with those sandals would tie that outfit together, I think.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

QuarkMartial posted:

What odd people. If someone is staring, I just say hello. If I'm drinking coffee in public at the asscrack of dawn, I'd leave others alone because gently caress it's early and I don't want to be bothered and just leave me be dammit.

If I get to witness a flying toaster, then that's just a good start to my day.

Do you invite yourself into a stranger's yard to drink coffee at his table?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

CharlesM posted:

Does that mean it runs?

Sounds like he was able to get it home under its own power, but that power might not necessarily come from internal combustion.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

14 BAR RIFF posted:

This poo poo works pretty great in a I ain't got time for this loving poo poo and i ain't got cash for degreaser even if I wanted so tough poo poo bitch sort of way.

Dollar store oven cleaner works ok too

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

As Nero Danced posted:

Also I wish he was here to answer but did he used to live in NC to anyones knowledge? He looks like an aquaintance of mine that I always suspected was going to snap, maybe he finally did.

He grew up in CA, as far as I know (his dad lives here, and when he started posting on SA he still lived here) and then he moved up to WA when he was menaced by an ex a few years ago. So, I don't think so?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

extreme_accordion posted:

Halloween has come and gone you crazy bastard.

That is why he is shedding his disguise.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Did you get all your friend's stuff out of the back? Hopefully you didn't have any tools in there or anything.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
You gotta send gremlin guy (he was the PO of that, right?) a picture of the aftermath, so he knows he can sleep at night without worrying that it's going to come back to hurt him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Rhyno posted:

Well yeah, now he just has to figure out how to get back to Nebraska for the fastback.

It'll fit in the truck.

• Locked thread