Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Mega64 posted:

I see no issues with these images.

im downloading this mod solely because of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
holy poo poo i just swapped out Skyrim HD for Noble Skyrim and wow what a difference

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

GunnerJ posted:

y0, Noble Skyrim users: What's the performance hit like, what's your graphics card, and are you using the performance version?

970m, still cruise at 60+ fps all day

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Downloaded the Clockwork player house and man, that quest. :ghost:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I've spent two days looking at player houses and man, there are some absolute dogs out there

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

DarkAvenger211 posted:

I appreciate the help. Been able to get this running for the most part.

Something I've been trying to figure out is how to help fix the hitching/sudden frame drops I get when looking and moving around outdoors. This even happens on my main desktop with a pretty hefty cpu and gpu. I've disabled quite a few visual mods just to see if that's what's causing it but it keeps happening. I also applied the BethINI changes but no luck there. Is this just a loading distance thing? It only happens outdoors and if I try and look around too quick I'll get sudden stuttering which usually levels out if I stop trying to look around too much.

Are you using a texture pack like Skyrim 2020/202X? I'm running Skyrim primarily on my gaming laptop with a 3070ti/8gb VRAM and had to drop from the 8k version to 4k because of this issue.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
this might come as a shock to a thread still playing an 11 year old game but yeah you can quite comfortably play skyrim on a laptop and have been for years

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

DarkAvenger211 posted:

I am actually. I think the 8k textures might be the default too so maybe that's what I gotta tone back. I'm also only running about 8gb of VRAM. Thanks!

yep youre gonna want the 4k version here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/68307?tab=files

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
ill use free poo poo to bring joy into my life but i will never give one of those fucks a single dime.