Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sensenmann
Sep 8, 2012
Would anyone know why WryeBash is no longer on the Nexus? I could find some rather vague info about it having some issues that will be fixed with the next release but deleting the whole drat page for it seems, well, odd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sensenmann
Sep 8, 2012

TescoBag posted:

So is there a version of SPERG kicking around for SE anymore?

The only one I had. It's from around January this year.

https://expirebox.com/download/98c7e7c1f3fbd63f47f87cb0c60710e0.html

Sensenmann
Sep 8, 2012

Falken posted:

The Pony Scrolls 5 SE

It's too early in the morning for me to source a generic Warhammer 40k heresy image, so just imagine there's a picture of a really cross member of the ecclesiarchy below.

While the friends of ponies still draw breath, there can be no peace!

Sensenmann
Sep 8, 2012

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

This is like the Xeno's Paradox of modding. I complete a few steps and suddenly, more steps appear ahead!

Do I need to worry about SSEEdit (Quick Auto Clean)? I don't think I bothered with that five years ago. Okay, I run it, and I auto-clean Update.esm, and it goes all the way through and to the end, and it produces some records, but I have no flippin' idea what to do with those, nor can I then seem to tell it to clean another DLC like Hearthfire without completely quitting SSEEdit and starting it up again. Did that undo the work "cleaning" Update.esm? I don't know.

xEdits auto clean is one at a time only. If you were to load multiple files with the autoclean parameter, and I'm not sure if that is even possible because that thought never occured to me, you'd, at best, be cleaning the correct records from the wrong files, which does a lot of things but not the ones you actually want. :)

I would suggest you read this guide.

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/User:Darkladylexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE

Not all of it, mind you, just the parts that address your questions.

Sensenmann
Sep 8, 2012

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Has anyone ever had a problem where From Deepest Fathoms (the female Argonian that starts Unfathomable Depths) won’t spawn once you hit level 14? I try player.moveto with her ID (00019de2) and it takes me to a corner of the Riften Bunkhouse and she is no where in sight. I also tried spawning her, but even using the ref ID it just spawns a dummy clone that talks in generic speak and doesn’t have the Lexicon in her inventory.

What’s worse is that from what I’ve seen in SSEEdit, none of my mods has anything to do with either the her spawning or starting the quest.

She's not essential so she might be dead.
Check the Hall of the Dead in Riften, if she is indeed dead there is a coffin with the lexicon in it.

Or try enabling her.

prid 00019de2
enable
player.moveto

If both options fail the only way to get the quest done is by using the console and going through the quest stages that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sensenmann
Sep 8, 2012

Agents are GO! posted:

Almost correct. You need to change something, anything in the mod, and then change it back, then save it. Otherwise the SE CK won't resave the mod in the new format.

This is not true. You launch the CK, set the mod you want to convert to active, let it load, save, done. I've never had to change anything just to get the CK to save and overwrite Form 43 with 44.

Edit: Yes, I know that most guides/posts about Oldrim to SSE conversions mention that you should change and undo something before it gets saved to the new format but if that ever was a thing it's no longer required as the CK will save no matter what.

Sensenmann fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Oct 31, 2021