Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

GenericMartini posted:

I like the simple names they gave to the Authors of Pain.

I was hoping they'd get names that were pain-related puns of famous authors, but I was having a hard time coming up with good ones so I don't blame creative for taking the easy way out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Gaz-L posted:

Rudyard Krippling and Thomas Painchon

That's what I'm talking about. The best I could do was Mark Pain and J.K. Brawling.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Oh hey, I saw Leah Von Dutch against SDR at a Chikara show somewhere in the middle of nowhere Ontario. Good job Leah!

Man Ember Moon's finisher is going to ruin her hips.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Grozz Nuy posted:

I dunno, maybe it's all coincidental and there are women in prominent positions in WWE now who haven't afaik (Sasha, Becky, Bayley), but it still strikes me as pretty skeevy.

I'm pretty sure Sasha disappeared and came back looking different before her NXT push too. It's one of many unfortunate aspects of the business.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Wait is that Rachel Ellering? Why not use her name?

They used her real name in her first match too. It's dumb like fake boobs.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Jeez, Paul Ellering looks great for 63 years old.

I kind of dig the AoP theme. Basic but effective!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

HAhahaa gently caress you Dan Matha.

Best possible outcome.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

pressedbunny posted:

I already like Daria more than Killer Frost & Poison Ivy.

I forgot there was a wrestler named Daria and was hoping for an MTV Daria gimmick. Maybe Veda Scott?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Oh hi Kimber Lee.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

All I could think during that Roode/Nakamura promo video was "there's no way Bobby can afford that house in Toronto."

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

I'm surprised they'd let anyone do a piledriver variation at all, tbh.

It probably wouldn't be appropriate for such a serious vampire character, but "can't figure out a finisher that doesn't get banned" would make a fun comedy gimmick for a bit.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

Abbey works for me but what's the deal with the last name

She's going to Laith the smacketh down?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Germansimp posted:

I thought he would turn up you'd google "fat fan nxt red shirt", but no result of him. Instead one of the first results is for Chris Hero in an Atlanta Hawks jersey.

First result for "fattest NXT fan."

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

That Ember Moon promo was pretty bad. The contacts are ridiculous and her heavy breathing idle animation stance was silly too. Should be a good match though!

Sullivan's face looks like a beefier Baron Corbin from some angles and it was weirding me out.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Man Archibald Peck is all over WWE C shows these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Wazzu posted:

....I missed him. What did he do?

Just hanging out in backstage shots this week in NXT and multiple times in recent weeks on 205 Live.

It's probably not going anywhere as I think he's on the writing staff, but he'd make a good heel manager or tall comedy cruiserweight.

• Locked thread