Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

You Are A Elf posted:

Oh, my sweet summer child :corsair:

So naive you fall for any troll :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

chaos rhames posted:

That pic's a joke, there's a bunch like that from some old fyad thread. He's pretty clearly taking the piss from the post on the computer anyway.

He's using a crust of bread for a cravat. It's pretty clearly a joke, but it's still really good.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Wow, Lowtax finally got a haircut.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Sociopastry posted:

Mob Psycho 100 is amazing and everyone should watch it.

Right now it seems like it's starting to go more towards sports anime again, along with a second trend for grimdark poo poo. At least, based on crunchyroll's most popular, anyway. Looking forward to the weird slice of life ones like Nichijou to start happening again.

Is this why Killing Stalking is a thing now? What grimdark poo poo came before that?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I remember the last time those HB1 through 10 charts came up, and they recognized a girl's photo in the 9 or 10 rows. They said she was 14 years old in the photo.

*jazz hands* PUAs!!!!

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Thin Privilege posted:

Many pages ago but having gone to art school, these people exist in real life, and there are many of them.

I'm sure they do but that is genuinely a troll blog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

goose willis posted:

Can we please go back to mocking potato people and cut the transphobia out please

Money raccoon I summon thee

• Locked thread