Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

neonbregna posted:

That's a pretty good power move

Uh, aren't the floors kinda nasty? And I understand splash back can be a problem with some urinals, in this stance the splash back would be landing on your bare legs and inside your pants.

Show your dominance by being the filthiest fella in the room?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

He had to pee on the table. There's a weird dude with his pants around his ankles in the men's room.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

twistedmentat posted:

There's some new age hippy bullshit about letting your child "root" or run around in bare feet so it can "become one with gaia" or some other crap like that. Lots of dumbass "If god/evolution wanted us to wear shoes, we'd come out of the womb with them" kind of thinking. I'd not be surprised some of those barefoot all the time people are using that kind of thinking. There's also Michael Franti who has part of his whole image is never wears shoes.

Though some people are probably just gross. I admit, i like to chill out in sock feet, but there's still something between my feet and the rest of the world.

Something that does suck and result in dumb looking pants is if you're not like 5'10, it's hard to find mens pants that fit. 32 leg is as short as you can find in, well, basically every major retailer.

Hemming pants is super easy and worth learning. You don't even need to sew, fabric fusion tape is adequate for hems. Taking in or letting out seams is more difficult, but hems are child's play.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pick posted:

I love running around barefoot, and hookworm :colbert:.

It's like a pet you can take anywhere!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

twistedmentat posted:

Yea my mom showed me how to do it before i moved out, among other useful skills like sewing on buttons and how to make mashed potatoes, but it would be nice to be able to buy pants that fit off the rack.

Your mom is cool.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Paladinus posted:

Lol, look at this idiot on the right. Can't even put on his lipstick on without smearing it.

That is NOT a good colour for him. smh

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Guy Goodbody posted:

Troll dolls of those size start at two thousand dollars, so if the dude is willing to spend that much on a troll doll, it's not unreasonable that he'd be willing to drop another thousand to make sure it gets home undamaged. And if you got a troll doll buckled up in it's own seat, I can imagine the stewardess bring it it's own meal just for the sake of a funny picture.

Or it could be his wife's seat and meal, and they just put the doll there for a funny picture.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

This guy just needs to wear a shirt that fits him. And maybe get rid of the suspenders.

No, he definitely shouldn't get rid of the suspenders. If a man thinks he needs that extra help keeping his pants up, Imma go ahead and trust his judgement on that one.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Pastry of the Year posted:

I really and truly believed just as a matter of course that everyone in a position of power had a paid coterie of people to make them look good and sand off any sort of embarrassing rough edges or whatever, but boy has the past year proven me wrong

Someone convinced him to be less orange. Eventually. These days his eyelids are only a couple shades lighter than the rest of his skin.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Very good brick storage solution. Why isn't this in the lifehack thread?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This joke would require the quaker oats guy to not already be a gigantic fatass.

The quaker oats guy is a grey haired grandpa, so it's different. He may have been a total babe when he was a young fella raising barns and whatnot.

If you've got grandpa bod when you're in your prime you've got problems.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

It's Slenderman's fat cousin. He couldn't find a cool suit like Slendy, so he rolls au naturel.

Here seen abducting a child, as Slender's family is known to do.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

klugman posted:

Looks like a heat map gone wrong. No real difference between any pair (heat map is scaled very poorly); and how can you compare two females using this heat map? On my phone, but makes no sense to me.

Yeah, heat maps are no good. If you're going to compare females you should really use a contour map instead.

:females:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

klugman posted:

Get out of here. Male/female; men/women. Looking at a bloody heat map, it does not matter.

I just wanted an excuse to post the funny science clothes. :(

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Would it more or less awkward if the magical kung foo girl was played by an asian actress?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Hjalmar posted:

I mean, let's get serious for a moment. If you shove eye balls up your butt hole, they aren't going to come out recognizable enough for you to count 30 of them. Hell, even if you froze them before insertion, by the time you got all of them crammed in there the first ones will have already defrosted in the heat of your rectum. I just can't think of a reasonable way it could be done.

Counting wouldn't be difficult: just count the lenses. The lens of a cow eye is firm, a distinctive shape, and about the size of a marble. Easily distinct from the rubbery outer bits or the jelly inside the eye.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sludge Tank posted:

I'm the blissfully unaware market lady

I bet she knows exactly what she's doing. Pretending she's unaware gets her more sales than being in on the joke.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

beato posted:

Not the weirdest sex doll story I've seen but still AUG

What an idiot. From one of the horrifying dollfucker threads I learned the dolls are repairable. Could have caulked that torn vag and it would be fine.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Gorilla Salad posted:

Same here. Hmmm, blind link directly under a stupid anime gif? Nah, I'll pass.

After reading the last two pages, it seems it was worse than anime :stonk:

You haven't looked yet? Just what kind of goon are you?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

There is a god, and he doesn't like us.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Avenging_Mikon posted:

poo poo, how do I get in on that gravy train? I could stand to lose 80.

Hey, I'm fat, and now you know me! I like water. I drink about...5, 6 liters a day? Just of water.

Are you sure you're fat? You are drinking 12 pounds of water every day. Maybe you just need to pee more.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Efexeye posted:

oh well i'm a spokesperson for 'here is my personal experience'

i mean if you want to get diverticulitis in your 60's because your dry rear end fecal matter is tearing up your colon, feel free to live on the water you get from coffee or whatever

Instead of drinking water just eat lovely food so you constantly have rear end volcano diarrhea. Not dry at all.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Arcsquad12 posted:

Don't have any pictures, but I was at the mall today and I saw a fat person. Now I'm overweight myself, but I'm also tall and out of shape rather than squat and obese. I see fat people a lot, but rarely do I see someone so grotesquely overweight that they cannot actually bend their legs, and instead have to propel themselves by throwing their body weight around to move each foot.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Glazier posted:

That's the one outside Wailua right? We planned to go last time we were there but they were closed, so we went to the Koloa distillery instead.

Koala distillery? You monsters!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

That poor Satyr has fallen on hard times. At least these days he can try to pass as a bronie, rather than constantly being mistaken for Satan.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/851666716715237377

How does that even work? Do you discriminate based on fur colour?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

STIs are not trophies.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

oldpainless posted:

Lol at any tasteless uncultured bitch who doesn't have all of T Swifts albums

________/

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

It's certainly not well done.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

robotsinmyhead posted:

I'm just confused at how her lower leg is like "Swarthy Turk" level of hairy and not so much anywhere else.

I think that's pretty common for light-skinned brunettes. Lots of women only shave their legs below the knee because the hair on their thighs is so fine as to be nearly invisible, but their shins look like they are wearing furry legwarmers when unshaved.

I'm honestly torn on shaving. Those legwarmer legs look terrible, but they would feel soft. Shave the hair and you'll be running a never ending battle against prickly stubble. Stubble sucks. But this same argument could be used to justify dudes going full ZZ Top.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Escape Addict posted:

I'm curious if Microsoft Captionbot can detect AUG.

I've been feeding it pics from earlier in this thread and it seems to miss out on the important details.

That's terrible. I can barely stand to look at it. Please charge your phone.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Bibliotechno Music posted:

So...

How do you wipe your rear end in a top hat after a soap poo poo?

Bidet.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

This picture is even better if the long hair makes your brain try to see it as a lady for a second.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

She looks chilly. Everyone else is wear warm coats.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sVVl2EKgUU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Baby got back.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

zoux posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw

Kinda feel like that if you are so socially awkward as to have to practice eye contact with a youtube video, that isn't the one thing standing between you and a gf.

Also 500k views smh

Is this a sex thing? It seems like a sex thing. I bet there are comments about wanking to this.

Yep, there are.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

SatansOnion posted:

Guy Farore there should clean the drat stovetop :catstare:

Judging by the cooktop he's using the sword to make his sandwich because it is the only clean blade in the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

They say youth is wasted on the young. Letting elderly nudists wander around could fix that.

• Locked thread