Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

FreudianSlippers posted:

Beef tartar has sauce and spices and what not. Just putting some beef on crackers with nothing else is just silly.

How about raw beef and onions? Somehow thats a thing in wisconsin. I will never understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's a knee in there?

Flesh-nodule

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Male Tears posted:

Look at her right leg melting into the carpet. Did she try to Photoshop it to make it skinnier?

I looked closely and its just a very unfortunate tattoo that makes it blend so well.

Unless its actually a fungus

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Peagina, sorry, both wrong.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Subjunctive posted:

What's wrong?

Ill take groom your child for 1000 alex

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

SO DEMANDING posted:

ren fairs are amazing things

Rennies are the worst.

I dated one for a bit, they're basically Renaissance juggalos.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Dongicus posted:

Text contains the term 'AUG'
Posted in the thread 'AUG Thread: My god this man's taint is HUGE'
Showing results 1 to 10 of 189 results. Query took 1.25 seconds to complete.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

zoux posted:

Remember when the fat hate subreddit became so virulent and toxic and irl harassing that it led the sub being closed and a "first amendment outrage" crisis. They moved to voat, the disgusting wide-open alt-reddit for white supremacists and pedophiles and became one of the top subbed forums because people on the internet love to talk about how much they hate fat people?

I wonder if it's because people just have this natural inclination towards bigotry and fat people are an acceptable class to exercise those feelings on.

It's more likely that they simply hate seeing themselves

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

sassassin posted:

Human beings are hard-wired to respond negatively to many harmful things, be it roar of a sabertooth tiger, or odd excessive growths.

I don't see you upset about your head

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

Romeo Rose sure looks hot these days

Why do you like romeo rose

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

food court bailiff posted:

Nature made protons and electrons but forget neutrons and let's not even talk about the constituent particles of all that.

None of that matters, you're either for or against, you can't be in the middle.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Gorilla Salad posted:

Now I wonder if usernames can have unicode.

🙈🙉🙊

EDIT - awww, usernames must start with a letter.

There goes my plan to call myself ████████████ ████████

I'll call you nothing if you really want me to

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Data Graham posted:

It's really not that awful from a racism/ableism/even sexism standpoint. Most of what makes it gross is the whole vibe of ranking people and assigning them points and scores based on appearance like you're selecting the best home mortgage terms or something.

Also "v1.0"

I'm an HB10

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

At least she's a real person and not a realdoll.

Prove it

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Panfilo posted:

She could also be the husbando of the lady in the bed, there's lots of possibilities with cons.

I'm not gonna let this go, ya'll gotta prove it so i know how i'm supposed to react to this image. I dont know what to think, its so confusing

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

cash crab posted:

Only the most expensive models of Real Dolls can drink beer from bottles and passively enjoy television; no one renting a motel could afford such a model

Are you saying that person is too poor to afford that or is that proof that that is a real doll. Maybe they're so poor from buying such an expensive one that they have to get a lovely hotel. You're not helping me here, im about to cry from this

Sloober has a new favorite as of 21:07 on Mar 3, 2017

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

cash crab posted:

This is pure, wholesome content

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Is she the Guy Fieri of questionably dirty talk?

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Sponge Baathist posted:

I was thinking that the download image button and the open URL button were dangerously close together for a link like that on the awful app

E:

FTFY

DE: one more before I sack out

Vv phone posting. The frog picture on my phone that shows me shitposts and doesn't show broken tables when I post a big picture.

What is it about RAZER that makes someone want to get a tattoo of the logo

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

Lots of people get many different brand logos as tattoos. Hooray, consumerist culture!

they deserve shame over razer

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm concerned by how far his hands seem to be from his body. I'm not 100% sure his arms should be that long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7GGf2_b6Y&t=103s

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

"LA Beast here, today I'm going to see how many shotgun blasts my head can take. I will wash it down with this expired Crystal Pepsi."

LA Beast here, it was a terrible mistake to shotgun blast my head as it is very hard to talk when all that's left is a lower jaw. Tune in next time when i shotgun blast what's left of my jaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

There's no way he isn't being sarcastic here.

JPW is serious about all of this and will frequently attack 'opponents' on twitter with such stupid poo poo as 'follower' numbers, or retweets

He's a real piece of poo poo imo

• Locked thread