Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

^^^^I just saw that the paint between his thighs/just under his enormous underpants has been worn away/washed off by teh sweat/friction^^^^

Hihohe posted:

who can forget this classic

OK, so at first he doesn't have a tail, then he does, and the tail is on fire. he is also still wearing pants.

So, logically that tail burned a giant hole in his pants in order to get out.

For some reason the fact that this half man-half charizard is wearing pants that expose his arse is the most disturbing part of this picture.

BrigadierSensible has a new favorite as of 07:58 on Sep 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Intoluene posted:

I'm pretty sure this is "human furniture" fetishism. Yes, someone is jacking off to it.

"Human Furniture fetishism"

Does that mean people are posing as sexy end tables, and sexy couches, and sexy desks and sexy ottomans etc?

Are said sexy couches, coffee tables and ottomans being used? Do they need to be upholstered?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

When she, (and it most definitely is a she), first saw the films/read the books she was a slight petite skinny little waif.

But then she got the idea of getting the characters tattooed on herself.

"Oh no", she thought, "how ever will I fit all three of them on my thigh?"

But then she had the answer. Cottage cheese. Buckets of it.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

The fplus have an episode or two about online "is it legal to X" communities and one of them was about transporting a body across state lines in the back of a pickup.

e: also that Chad pick is super AUG but lmbo if you think that text is real

This sort of stuff is usually posted by insanely jealous and insecure wives/girlfriends convinced that every other woman is out to 'steal' their man, and their man is nothing but a stupid weak willed worm who will jump on anything that shows him the slightest interest.

It reminds me of that Daily Mail article about the fat chick that made her boyfriend take a lie detector test after every time he left the house to ensure that he wasn't cheating, (and by cheating she meant looking at, or talking to any women.)

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

When you need T-Shirt to remind your youngest child what happened to their brothers when they didn't eat their broccoli.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Raptor1033 posted:

Jesus, stop posting anything but pics here. You're diluting the thread.
:Preumptive edit: I spent too much time editing this. gently caress you all. gently caress me. I hate everything

This isn't a pic. But it is a classic. Take that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPyhlybViJw

Lubby Chudder.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

cyberia posted:

This guy is awesome!

This guy, not so much.

This guy is creepy

And the less said about these guys, the better.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

JAZZ HANDS!

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Is she getting in or out of that bin?

This is important.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

cash crab posted:

:stare: This is new to me.

So you didn't get your invitation to the wedding?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I just had a thought:

Given Bronies are called "Bronies", and lady Bronies are called "Pegasisters": What do these people call the actual target market for the show? IE What do the stunted manchildren with their fuckable plushies call actual fans?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Tetracube posted:

but wait!

He has a gay friend who he slept with sometimes, but stopped because he felt he was cheating on the plush toy

OK, so he thinks, (chooses to believe), that his plush doll is the REAL Twilight Sparke.

So what happens if he loses this doll, or it gets ruined by fluids or whatever. If he buys a new Twilight Sparkle doll, will that one become the REAL pony? What about every other mass produced plush doll, are they also teh REAL Twilight Sparkle?

I truly don't know if this is mental illness, or intentional self delusion.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I desperately want to see this happen.

Entitled sad loser-man goes on a trip sponsored by sadder bad with money loser-men to speak to South American women in bars telling them "I am here looking for girlfriends for the people too scared to leave their homes that they instead paid me to ask you out." in broken Spanish.

Will that guy 1) get beaten up repeatedly by said girls boyfriends for awkwardly creeping on women in bars, 2) get scammed by some latina woman who flirts with him and drains his account, or 3) just take the money given to him by the incels and score some cheap coke and bang some hookers in Tijuana?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

CeramicPig posted:

Maybe it's cause I'm a woman and I just don't think like these guys do, but how do they think that talking to women will be any easier in a country you're unfamiliar with, in a language you're unfamiliar with, and immersed in a culture you're unfamiliar with? Seriously I'd be less worried about talking to some stranger in a coffee shop.
Also why South America? Normally don't weirdos pine over "obedient and domesticated" Asian women?

I can answer you. It'll be easier talking to these women because these women are even less-people than the (probably) white women they are scared to talk to in the US. They think these women will be super impressed that a white man has deigned to say "Hola" that they will be friendly. They think these women haven't been corrupted by western feminism. These exotic and beautiful creatures can be approached because they are just that: exotic creatures. Not people.

So, to answer your question, they are racist as well as misogynist.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Cowslips Warren posted:

Possibly. Not to excuse him, but the second guide was also careful to point out that the ladies were in fact men, because he had had some bad experiences in the past with the idiot tourists doing very stupid poo poo when they found out the truth after a few beers.

The idea of the 'exotic native beauty' in coconut shells and a grass skirt had become local legend. Most people, save in the super tourist areas, wore loving jeans and normal shirts. But they had to play a part in the other area of town because no tourist would buy the idea of a native Polynesian wearing Nike. I don't blame the tour guides for being curt and possibly bigots when they were trying to avoid stupid Americans from attacking people and trying to keep the tourism boards happy.

What? People from other countries behaving normally and not conforming to decades old demeaning stereotypes? I refuse to believe it!

And on the transphobic stuff: On first reading I thought you meant that the "exotic beauties" were men in skirts trying to scam/rob drunk tourists, as opposed to just being normal transwomen having a bit of fun with some tourists.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Whilst one would imagine the hair, beard and face would be teh AUG in this photo, I would urge people to look closer.

There seems to be multiple wizard robes hung up behind him, and his choice of jewelry and bedroom posters lead me to believe that he is the kind of fellow to wear said robes out in public.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Ularg posted:

Stealing from an Imgur cringe dump:

I love in the first one, everyone is trying so so hard to be 'edgy' and 'morose' and stuff, and then there is the one guy half-arsing it by just wearing a Slipknot T-Shirt and giving the finger. You know like a normal teenager. He is so incongruous with th others and their carefully constructed grimdark personas.

The second one seems to me to be a cute funny joke. I mean, at least he didn't call her a cuntwhore.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Equeen posted:

He is 100% my enemy.

Why do you hate yoghurt so much?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

What accent is that? Is it purely autism as filtered through pre-teen obesity? Or is there some sort of north American regional dialect going on there?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

ReidRansom posted:

That is many, many times longer than basically everything.

I can't see any of those have any actual narrative or plot. I'm imagining just a seemingly endless and dispassionate list of things that happened, as told by an autist.

I imagine it as being the exact opposite. A hyperactive excited child making up more and more and more and more as he/she goes along with no idea to where it is going and just enamoured at how awesome it all is.

"...and them mario turned into a dinosaur that could fly and shoot lasers. But it didn't matter because Link had a magic super shield that stopped the lasers, and in fact made the lasers turn into butterflies with unicorn horns. But then Mario used his gun, but it was a magic space gun that fired special bullets. But then my character came in and he was awesome and handsome and powerful and he was riding a crocodile made of swords and special kung fu moves ..." for a few thousand words.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Any excuse to post those is a good excuse

You forgot Vol 1.

and Vol. 5.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

DicktheCat posted:

Does he not realize you can be any combination of the above? Like being black doesn't mean you believe in god. Nor does being a feminist or gay. In fact, I lived with a black. gay feminist. atheist woman less than two years ago.

What a dumb poo poo. (the beard guy. not the black gay atheist lady. She was cool as gently caress and if she hadn't gotten married and moved in with her SO, I would totes be happy to be her roomie again.)

No. He does not realize that.

The kind of person that whinges about "atheist oppression" is the kind of person taht identifies as an atheist and ONLY an atheist. Kinda like the nerds that define themselves solely by one cartoon or band that they watch/listen to.

So if they define themselves by one thing, then they deduce that other people define themselves by only one thing. So a black guy is only a black guy, a woman is only a woman and nothing else, a gay guy defines himself by his homosexuality alone. A black atheist lesbian has to pick one.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Megabound posted:

I imagine her "just a friend" was eager to consent, in the creepiest way possible.

There are 3 ways I imagine it going.

1) Dude is getting off wanking in a jar for someone elses use.

2) Dude is 'nice guy', and is hoping that if she becomes accustomed to his sperm, then maybe she will want it via hot beef injection, (if you know what I mean). So is patiently waiting and wanking.

or hopefully 3) Dude is just as creeped out as we all are by her request, but not creeped out enough to stop wanking in jars.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Sanguinary Novel posted:

The thing that makes me sad about Simply Sarah is that she obviously likes to cook. Granted, it's all loving horrible, calorie-laden garbage, but it's not like she only eats fast food or frozen dinners. If only she directed that passion into good food.

I agree entirely. She seems sweet, and nice, and enjoys her "cooking". But as you say what she cooks is a revolting bucket of heart attack inducing lard, that has forced her to become the land whale she is.

I wonder what she would do if she was presented with a bunch of healthy recipes to try. Or at least recipes that didn't involve half a jar of mayonnaise.

Being less fair, what morbidly compells me to these videos is her wheezy voice, and how her face seems way too small for her head, as if thefat has subsumed her face and vocal cords.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

With prescription beer: if it's only for hospitalized patients, wouldn't it be easier to just put them on an ethanol drip?

That way the doctor can control the rate of intake, and the amount of alcohol needed for whatever purpose.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

goose willis posted:

Is there poopy

Someone post that X-Ray of the fat person next to the normal sized person with darkened masses of compacted poo in th elower intestine

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

On the enormous fat people. I thought that lymphodemas, (lymphodemae?), were very painful. What about Paniculuses, (Paniculae?)?

I mean, they can't be comfortable.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

What I'm hearing here is that he does a lot of corporate bookings.

If you've ever wondered just how loving evil human resources people are, go to a conference where they've hired corporate friendly comedians for the entertainment.

Is that due to the malice or incompetence of the booker, or due to how bland and inoffensive "corporate comedy" is forced to be?

Or possibly due to the hack comedians doing the corporate rounds? Or due to nepotism/laziness? i.e. "I'll book this guy coz I booked him last year and the year before and/or some other company booked him, it's easier than actually looking for a comedian."

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Looking at the women on either end, and wondering: When your upper arms are that big, what do you do in the winter when you need to wear long sleeved shirts/coats etc.

I suppose the question remains the same for the roided out synthol monsters that get arms just as big, only via drugs rather than cake.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Scathach posted:

I hired a dude last summer that claimed he had been married to and had kid (maybe two, I forget) with Tess Holiday. I feel like he might not have been lying because who would want to lie about screwing someone that horrible?

We fired him for being a methhead. On the plus side his photography was pretty on point.

How fat/skinny was he?

I am fascinated with the size difference in couples when one is hugely fat. Sometimes you get 2 landwhales together, other times you end up with 1 monster and 1 tiny person.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

poop dood posted:

the dude was very proud of his unwillingness to shower, [b]wipe his butt[b] or brush his teeth.

What?? I can kind of understand the kind of autistic water-phobe who refuses to shower/bathe, but you can use deodorant, or even wipe yourself with a cloth every once in a while. Or even the disgusting filth-pig who runs their tongue around their teeth cleaning up the food detritus, you can get around that by rinsing with water..

But constantly walking around with a sweaty dirty arsecrack filled with the dried remnants of poos pooed long ago is just plain wrong. There is no way to justify it, there is no ends to how disgusting and unhygenic it is, and surely it's just plain uncomfortable.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Dikkfor posted:

Basically, yes.

IIRC Jimmy Savile routinely answered the phone with "Now officer, she swore to me she was 16".

Jimmy Saville was a particular breed of monster insomuch as he deliberately constructed his public persona to be as "creepy and dirty and paedophile adjacent" as possible so people wouldn't think he was one in real life, and then deliberately wrangled himself a job where he would not only be working with kids, but that kids would line up to be on his shows. Then there is all the charity work he did with childrens hospitals, again done to put himself in proximity with vulnerable under-age children and in a way that he is seen as the good guy for having some alone time with a bedridden orphan.

May he burn eternally.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

I had a girlfriend use my razor once to shave her legs and I gave her poo poo. Thats loving gross. Like the razor I used to shave my face. All those little flakes of skin and dried shaving cream and bits of hair from my face getting pushed into her hair follicles. And then the same from her into mine? I'll basically share anything. Toothbrushes, deodorant, dirty spoons/forks, those little puff ball things that make liquid soap all sudsy in the shower, whatever. But sharing a razor is super gross.

I realize it's not exactly the same reason, but I did give a woman poo poo for using a men's razor once.

The end.

Yeah, sharing a razor is gross to many people.

What is being talked about is a woman buying the non-pink, non-girly version of a razor because it is cheaper, and then having her boyfriend/SO/friends be all "Hahaha you're a manly man! Hahaha" at her.

Which is truly only a thing an arsehole would do, and that woman needs to find a better boyfriend/SO/friends.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

The person who uses a straight razor to shave their pubes is braver than I'll ever be.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This is Mr. War Machine for those unfamiliar with the case

he blamed his actions on roid rage :lol:, enjoy prison rear end in a top hat

Thing is, he will enjoy prison. Lots of time to work out, lots of manly men to fight. It'll be a fun time.

And no lying cheating bitch females to ruin his life. (Coz you know the bits he doesn't blame on roid rage, he blames on her. In a "look what you made me do" kind of way.)

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

Nooooooo.
He did the same to me when I suggested it was a bad idea to marry a a poly girl when you know you're a serial monogamist.
I got around 12 pages and then he challenged me to a public game of chess.

I kinda wish we were still friends because he's easily the most insane person I've met.

"This game of chess will decide whether I marry poly-Anna, so choose your moves carefully. There are people watching."

Also there is no way that his former fiancee didn't reply with "k" knowing the insane rage writing spree it would send him on.

I can understand spewing out a few angry texts, but writing a 15 page essay, and then copy/pasting it seems like a lot of work, and if it were me, my anger would have run out half way through writing it and so sending it would seem like a waste of time.

Is he the kind of person that takes any and all opportunity to prove how "educated" he is? Also takes any slight, no matter how slight, as a personal attack on how smart and awesome he is? And will never admit he is wrong, even over teh slightest thing forcing tiny arguments to last hours?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

hyperhazard posted:

I know it's not the Malodrax "hummaniquin" thing, but I still have to post it anyway.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166100451

I'm not going to quote all of it, because it quickly devolves into a Dear Penthouse of the poster being raped in the rear end with bottles of piss. By the sex doll.

Even in his own narrative, he is sad and pathetic enough to use a piss-bottle.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

If this is real, and he did it himself, then what is the purpose of it?

Does he truly think that other people will see it and not laugh? Does he think it makes him badass? Deep? A tortured sensitive soul?

Who is he showing it to? Where is he posting it? What was he thinking when he posed three times with three equally ludicrous facial expressions?

I know he is a teenager, and we all did stupid poo poo we thought was cool when we were young. So we can hope the best case scenario is that he will look back on this picture in 5-10 years and be embarrassed/laugh at himself.

But what if it isn't? What if this is how he wants to be seen?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Munchables posted:

IIRC he made it for school, I believe for an introduction type thing, those "I am from" assignments they make high school students do sometimes.

This just leads to further questions.

How was it received? How much did he get laughed at/mocked? Did he make another one just for himself to ease his pain? Did he truly think his high school classmates would think he was cool and deep and badass?

Also, why didn't he change his shirt for the three different poses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Do those circular underpants clothes hangers still exist? Coz I kinda want some.

• Locked thread