Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
CASH CRAB IS BEST CRAB

I'm having a horrible day; thanks for fixing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Serge Painsbourg posted:

Ahmed Angel. I figured I should make up for that horrifying Tumblr I posted earlier.

would

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

TALKIN' IT UP
ON THE BARRY GIBB TALK SHOW

TALKIN' 'BOUT POLITICS
AND THESE CRAZY COOL MEDALLIONS
awwww yeah

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

kizudarake posted:

fatshion blogger.

Usually I defend the fatshion ladies, because I like a lot of their outfits, but not so. She looks like a laundry pile at the Home for the Woefully Confused.

and, because I am fair, here is a picture of me in sixth grade:

I was not being raped; I was angry because something had happened to make my face and nose all swollen (I can't remember now) AND I was in my pajamas AND I didn't like that weird old guy who rented the top floor of my grandmother's house. But it makes me laugh every time I look at it.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Inzombiac posted:

They're from an Imgur gallery that gets recycled about five times a day.

Yep.

I take no credit, except for the last picture.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I GOOGLED "DIAPER WEDDING" WHY DID I DO THIS

and this is just a fugly dress

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

kith_groupie posted:

Littlefinger is the best choice for GoT wedding theme costume for the dude though, he's the most sophisticated dresser guy on the show. Not that Littlefinger would be caught dead in such a cheaply made ill-fitting man robe. Of course, this precludes the whole "wedding based off a fantasy franchise" thing, which a sophisticated man like him would never do.

Source- my crush on Littlefinger.

holy poo poo thank you I thought I was alone

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Luvcow posted:

I'm sorry i was trying to make your thread less GBS and it apparently had the opposite effect

:ohdear:

So you'll stop reading the thread that riles you up, then? Great. Have a good one! I don't like making fun of people with disabilities, either, but the majority of the thread isn't like that, so either relax or relax and don't read.

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 03:23 on Sep 12, 2016

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

CeramicPig posted:

And for the newest addition to the classiest family

I don't know why, but the thing that bothers me the most is the font.

Are baby Juggalos called Juggalittles?

they see me rollin'
they hatin'
patrollin' trying to catch me riding hungry

SO MANY GREAT CHOICES

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

DontMockMySmock posted:

Speaking of crocs:

I had thought that crocs were basically super cheap sandals because they're basically one piece of what looks like simple injection-molded plastic. I always thought "yeah they look stupid as hell but whatever I can't fault this person for wearing cheap footwear."

Then a couple days ago I was talking with a friend about some stranger with dumb-looking crocs and my friend pointed out to me that crocs are apparently fairly expensive. Checking now it seems that a basic pair of one-color crocs is 35 USD. Versions with designs go for 40-50. What the hell? When I'm lazy, I wear sandals that cost about 10 bucks. Why are crocs so expensive? Why would anyone buy crocs?

I admit that I bought a pair of Crocs (the ones that don't look like the stupid clogs; they basically looked like a pair of Melissa flats) when I was teaching kindergarten because I was running around with the kids literally all day, but they lived at school and were a secret. I have foot problems and I don't trust the hospitals in my current country of residence, so comfy shoes occasionally trump nice shoes. But just occasionally.

WHY

and miscellaneous

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Low-rent Zachary Quinto apparently gets as much pussy as the real Zachary Quinto.

I GISd "awkward Trekkie" and was not disappointed.

and then some other stuff happened

this dude loving owns and is the worst simultaneously

dem titties

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Awww, I like her outfit. Also, hilarious post/username combo.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Wizard Master posted:

Good to know everyone in this thread is so loving perfect :rolleyes:

Whatever, you're not even a real wizard.

Speaking of loving perfection- apologies if it's already been posted- but Corey Feldman did...something. Something beautiful. Something with air keyboarding.

https://youtu.be/OqIv2tc9BCI

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Celery Face posted:

The new season of 90 Day Fiance is amazing. :allears:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFVZkjYZ9I4
This woman is morbidly obese (has the maturity of a middle schooler too) and her fiance is a buff Moroccan dude who can't even pretend to not be disgusted by her. When she goes to Morocco to meet him, she whines about having to eat vegetables and cries when he won't do PDA.

To quote my avatar, fruit blindness?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS THREAD

YAY

Weirdest hug of all time.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Anyone remember that home makeover show Trading Spaces? (Note: this is American slang for Changing Rooms, much like chips means knickers, etc.) I always used to wonder what would happen if the people on those shows hated the makeovers. Well, now I know:

https://youtu.be/-4pVZlRbwtw

This is so painfulllllll.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Slime posted:

It was probably very deliberate on the part of the production company because it got people watching the show to see what horrendous room she'd make.

Oh, that's frickin' mean.

Also, watching that Trading Spaces clip led me down a dark What Not to Wear path. Hooooooly poo poo, there is a great deal of unfortunate and awkward in that show. I'm at work, so I can't search for clips, but I heartily recommend anyone who liked the sad fireplace bit to also look up WNTW.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I know this is from a while ago, but this is pretty much the best possible Xandir P. Whifflebottom cosplay, in terms of lanky weird body-ness. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Drawn_Together_characters#Xandir_P._Wifflebottom

Of course, the kind of person who's over the age of twelve and actually enjoys Drawn Together is pretty AUG.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

hello ladies

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

FASHUN

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

:stare:

Who'd have thought Golden Corral's social media community would be a treasure trove of AUG?

:stonk: whyyyyy would you do thisssss? It's basically asking for the cops to show up at your house.

e: Tried searching for the classic "goon goes to Golden Corral" stories and somehow ended up with a Google full of stories about that mean orange guy.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Pastry of the Year posted:

I found them! Here's a LONG rear end POST that I'm just copy-pasting from the bowels of the forums without any eye towards formatting.

> > THE CLASSIC GOON GOES TO GOLDEN CORRAL STORIES < <

Oh, my god, thank you. That buffet attack-planning conversation cracks me up every time!

teeny-weeny suspenders over a rack that size...questionable.

YOU ARE GOING TO GET A YEAST INFECTION! Put on looser shorts! Your crotch and fupa need not be split in half!

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 06:19 on Feb 11, 2017

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Oh, so you guys like what's called "fatshion."

Now, there are a lot of girls who use this doofy phrase and look great. For example:

These women all look good, in my opinion. Their clothes fit and flatter them. They also may be Photoshopped, I dunno, but either way, they look good.

But then you get something like this:

NO. Not only are her boobs falling down, it appears she has eaten a train engineer. Neckerchief + crop top - bra= WHY?

One-of-a-kind brothel pillowcases for your pillow self.

50 Extra Kilos of Grey

BUY A TORSO

Ugly and Ugly Zero

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Koburn posted:

Hey Cee Lo, what did you do, get a haircut or something?

That's a pretty fancy Teal'c cosplay.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Speaking of child molestation, Courtney Stodden is single again! My goddess, my angel, my flounder-eye-titted dream...:allears:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Field Mousepad posted:

She married the guy who played the shithead guard in The Green Mile when she was like 15. He was in his 50s I believe. It was fuckin disgusting, look up a video of the two of them together.

She had some kind of hideously overbearing stage mother who pushed her into it, and I think she and Percy/Tooms from X-Files were on Big Brother or something, too.

https://youtu.be/WXElU2k7OkY probably NSFW...she cannot stop making sexy lizard faces.

:nws: because she's literally jailbait AND in her undies:

Most uncomfortable music video ever: https://youtu.be/Yv8EOqVeL_g

Except for the one where she pretends to be a cat, including implied litter box usage: https://youtu.be/EBxQwWQqpuk

Her implants were too big and turned purple, at one point. And her Twitter used to be INSANE; half tweets like "Licking my luscious lollipop, loving my lovely legs" and Bible quotes.

I'm not even gonna act like I don't sort of like this music video, weird yelping hyena sex noises and all: https://youtu.be/mQnpjWHukys

I'm glad they're getting divorced. I hope she gets those plastic buckets taken out and meets a nice UCLA grad who will introduce her to not being a jackhammer gently caress doll in public anymore.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Dynastocles posted:

Holy poo poo.

I went to high school with Roen Horn, the other guy in the article.

The weirdest kid I ever knew. Chemtrail conspiracy theorist at 13. Raw vegan at 15. Disappeared for a few years, found out he starved himself nearly to death before his older brother (who filled his head with all sort of crazy ideas in the first place) broke him out of the hospital and the pair of them rode trains to Canada, tried to live in the wild.

Surprised he's still alive and happy to know he's as weird as he always was. Rock on, dude.

Well, he drat well better have procured that human skull by legal means. :mad:

I read your post before I looked at the article and that's exactly the picture I had of him in my head. Eerie.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

free basket of chips posted:

CCTV cameras gave us a look at the possible assassin of Kim Jong Un's brother

Troll to end all trolls.

If the aim of her mission was "look like every South Korean woman," they did a bang-up job.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I love this so much. It looks like it's written in the Harry Potter font and it's the color of wino pee!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Does anyone know the backstory of this? Is this some girl's real resume and is she aware of it becoming a meme?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Benny Harvey posted:

I was surprised that CV was written by a girl.

I'm not; it bleeds monkeycheese in a way that reads very Attention-Starved Insecure Female to me.

source: :smith:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

THERE IS NOTHING AUG ABOUT KUMAMON

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

gently caress god what why

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Somfin posted:

The thing is she won the fuckin' genetic lottery because apparently her face and neck just do not accumulate flab like most people do, so she doesn't look like most fat women look. Speaking as an incrementally-less-fat-every-day dude cursed with a genetic lineage of surplus chinnery on both sides of my drat family, her ideas of 'fat is beautiful' just make me mad. No, Holiday, fat is okay-looking, specifically on you, only and only because your parents were lucky, and believe me, it ain't the fat parts that are beautiful.

She's a professional makeup artist. If you see her unretouched photos, she's really quite haggard.

teen witch posted:

As someone who is follows a lot of plus size fashion communities, Tess is either glorified as the be all end all god of fat, or called out for her WEIRD racist poo poo regarding black men.

As someone who falls hard (hah) into the latter, I just want to look vaguely put together and feel comfortable exercising without some jackass making a scene about it. I honestly feel she does more harm to us than help. Like health at any size should help bigger people feel comfortable exercising and living a healthy life regardless of weight instead of putting a cherry on top (that we can't eat, damnit) on a spectacle.

she is a huge bitch:

Tess Holliday/Munster is a lovely person, and here's why: http://imgur.com/gallery/260BU

tl;dr Sold a bunch of obnoxious t-shirts, couldn't fulfill the orders, kept the money and ate went to Disneyworld. Oh, and is apparently really nasty to photographers and asks for a ton of retouching. What a surprise.

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 15:32 on Feb 21, 2017

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Tess Holliday steals poo poo and money, badgers and abuses people she collaborates with, and cry cry poor me so sad.

She's had a lovely life and I support her idea that people should be happy with themselves regardless of common beauty standards, but that doesn't make her not a lousy person, regardless of her beanbag body. The fact that people excuse her behavior based on the fact that she's a Fatty Freedom Fighter IS galling; so it would be if someone got away with the same behavior because they're lithe and beautiful.

Basically, just don't be a horrible person? Or confine the horrible things you say to the AUG thread...

Anyways, AUG at any size!

This is everything.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Turtlicious posted:

Instead go to a psychiatrist so that you aren't the kind of person who eats a can of whipped cream. There's a reason you're doing that, and you should get mental help.

They need mental help because whipped cream owns bones?!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Turtlicious posted:

They need mental help because over eating is a sign of mental impairment lmao.

Wow, no way, thanks for explaining that to me. :stare:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I wonder if he is also mentally ill? Probably if he eats the banana.

e: oh my god it is a rastanana

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

oldpainless posted:

When did your name change from Bring My Fish Back?

A few months ago.

but my fish never returned :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

twistedmentat posted:

What I find most AUG is the fact he though socks and sandals would be perfect with the bike riding outfit. I'll never understand this and assume it's just pure laziness, because the point of sandals is to let your feet breath and be cooler, but socks negate that.

I find it AUG that he seems to have a fupa without an UPA.

oldpainless posted:

This is very unsettling.

You can call me oldfishless.

• Locked thread