Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

HOVER ROUND!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

BrigadierSensible posted:

"Human Furniture fetishism"

Does that mean people are posing as sexy end tables, and sexy couches, and sexy desks and sexy ottomans etc?

Are said sexy couches, coffee tables and ottomans being used? Do they need to be upholstered?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afzmwAKUppU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I'm the U.S. Marine core license plate.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

17 seconds

20 seconds. I did the same thing as the chick, second row back from the front.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Screaming Idiot posted:

HOW THE gently caress DOES A FOREHEAD GET FAT

:sigh:

Hello step mother, when did you get your account?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Jesus Christ I have body dysmorphia.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

bossy lady posted:

You know she ripped one as she was walking by

:jackbud:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Dude's got a double whiskey and an open beer. Like someone else said, he's wearing the shirt. The utensils, for the doll, are still in their packaging. He's got a smile on his face and it is obviously a posed picture. Not a quick cell phone snap that someone took as a "look at this rear end in a top hat." photo.

It was done in jest.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

That troll nose has been up his rear end.

Search Results
'Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?'

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Iron Prince posted:

vendagoat, you are a piece of poo poo. I'll give you that. But that picture was taken in earnest. We've both been around the internet block enough to know this is real. Some assclown of a guy is rich enough to to work his six figure IT job while being too stupid to meet an actual girl or guy. When you're rent is like $500/mo in rural Iowa you have so much left over to take your weird gently caress doll on a trip to BEAUTIFUL #1 COUNTRY NIPPON and slip the attendant $20 to take a picture of you and your wife.

You're good people. :)

:lol:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Breetai posted:

Google 'fatshion Tumblr' and prepare for a deluge of twentysomethings dressed like clowns and grandmas.

How in hell did you ever think of those search terms?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Are you new to the internet? (I am joking and know you are not.)

Seriously, though, if you follow fashion blogs, you come across the term "fatshion" every so often. And I do look at some, like Gabifresh, because they genuinely have a good sense of style.

And then there's this.

I do not follow fashion blogs. So that explains my ignorance.

And that woman resembles a pink snowman.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Low Desert Punk posted:

This really doesn't look so bad. The socks and shoes are weird, but she looks pretty cute otherwise.

I feel like some goons in this thread just want all fat people to wear trash bags and live underground so we never have to look at them

Please highlight where her knees are?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Low Desert Punk posted:

the worst fatshion stuff on Tumblr is still leagues better than stretch-fit mom jeans and Tweety Bird shirts

also male fatshion is a thing, but nobody ever posts that :ssh:

I don't want to Dox myself.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Slime posted:

TRAP SPRUNG

Dude has an anime avatar. This doesn't seem very sporting.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

goose willis posted:

Is it cute when it's lumbering towards you in a dark alleyway breathing heavily

If you can not outrun that...

Well, I guess you're a goon.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

We've had a lot of experience figuratively loving them. Don't know why literally would be any different.

And that's a :lol:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

RatHat posted:

That's gotta be some sort of medical condition besides just being fat right?

T-rex arms?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I ham what I ham.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sinners Sandwich posted:

No it's Jessica Nigiri, a cosplay personality. Got put in the spotlight when she was a official cosplayer for the Lollipop Chainsaw game and was asked to leave the convention for the outfit being too sexy.

:ironicat:
That's hilarious.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:lol:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Woodenlung posted:

Felt like this facebook friend suggestion would fit in.

All I saw.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

How_I_see_myself.jpg

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Panfilo posted:

With use, the internal reservoir steadily expands the waist into more realistic proportions.

Just like a real woman! :haw:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

Holy hell this legit looks like my friend's mom and I'm honestly so upset right now. I don't think it's her but it looks like her enough to bother me intently.

Wanted to lez out with her?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sponge Baathist posted:

Original filename tells me this didn't come from the thread

Judging by the volume of the dubious fluid I'm going to assume it's a food therefore not inappropriate.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hedrigall posted:

You don't want to know why they called Theodore Roosevelt "Teddy"...

Or how there was a line of stuffed animals named for him.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

I found eating less and walking more seemed to do it for me. I'm sure someone will point out how that has been proven not to work though.

I mean, that poo poo never did anything for me! My metabolism just naturally changed when I moved myself and my family into the middle of the Sahara desert. We all lost weight as quick as bunnies. It was astounding. Never mind I was the only one to get out alive, we all looked so good before the rescue team arrived.

• Locked thread