Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

A Jupiter posted:

I started off by wondering what stoners do in China, Taiwan, or Singapore. Places where Chinese food is the default food.

But then I realized westernized Chinese food, the stuff that's amazing for munchies is not the same as the stuff they get.

Now I'm wondering if there's a market for this slop over there. Watch me be the first guy to open a Chinese Buffet that serves pizza and fries in Chengdu.

That's true. American Chinese food is sugary and syrupy, Chinese Chinese food is oily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Jestery posted:

I'm similar, I hate it when people make weed a substitute for an identity

I think a lot of it has to do with marijuana and marijuana users being unfairly punished as criminals and looked down by others for decades over what is essentially a major boon to humanity, so people are going to feel resentful and overcompensate in trying to build an identity around marijuana.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

bagmonkey posted:

I'm still confused why anyone would live in Oh*o

Apparently Ohio just voted to legalize weed.

Imagine being a state slower to legalize than Ohio.

Just imagine.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

pixaal posted:

Right but it's almost time for snow bongs. If you have never filled a bing with snow instead of water, we'll first snow grab some fresh.

It is indeed cool (heh), but the only problem is when you get high and forget about it, the snow melts, you go to take another rip then you end up swallowing a bunch of bong water because the water level is too high.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I just arrived in Phuket! Any recommendations for what and where to smoke?

E: Sorry, it's been so long since last I smoked (:corsair: 7 years now) I might as well be starting all over again as a newbie. :okpos::ducksiren::lsd:

Kind of overdid it by smoking some chronic by snapping a gram of it in a bowl. If you a.) have a massive tolerance break, and b.) snapped it at two distinct times, wondering when it will hit.

Edit 2: smoked it at a table with a group of four guys nearby talking. I did said smoking then felt myself reaching appreciable levels of highness, until it reached prophetic and cosmic levels.

Then I asked the store owner (since I bought buy two get one free) what I should do the rest and if he wanted to keep it for safekeeping or take it with me.

He said that he couldn't keep it for me.

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Feb 7, 2024

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Doing my first glamor joint shot, am I doing it right?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Smoking up on a patio loving rules.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
What are hybrids relative to sativas and indicas? I get that generally sativas do X and indicas do Y, but why get a hybrid then? To get a mix of both in varying percentages?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Does anyone smoke hash anymore? Or is it better just to stick with concentrates? How are you supposed to smoke it anyways?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Oolb posted:

Yeah, THCa diamonds are 100% filled with THC converted from CBD (if not random alt-noids), which is so insanely dangerous lol. Not lol. I just want to smoke weed. :mad:

THCa is bad for you? Is that true?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

thathonkey posted:

its been so rare in the US, even before legalized weed ushered in a new era of concentrates, but when i was in amsterdam they had lots of great hash available still. this was pre covid though... i heard they are trying to make the city less desire-able for drug tourists to visit ?

you can make your own

Weird, because I've heard they are doing trial tests of full-on legal cannabis in a few towns I think.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/15/netherlands-begins-trial-to-make-cannabis-fully-legal?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Every time I drink alcohol I just feel disappointed that it's not weed.

Super looking forward to moving back to the US (or Canada) for legal weed. :sigh:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Bougie stoners use Stundenglass gravity bongs these days anyhow

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Whoa I just scrolled randomly through the page list and landed on 4/20.

The date, not the page number.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Does anyone else get time dilation while smoking weed? When I was in Thailand I was smoking some chronic that made me feel like time slowed down a lot, like I'd be looking at my watch wondering why it hasn't been a minute yet.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Phat Phingers posted:

does weed enhance or suppress your personality?

Weed is way more effective at dealing with my anxiety than alcohol. There are lasting effects even after I sober up from being high, so I guess it helps bring out my full social potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Anytime I've tried alcohol and weed together (crossfaded) I just end up feeling horribly sick. Just one or the other for me, thanks.

Actually, just weed is fine.