Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

MrQwerty posted:

imagine an elemental of everything you hate because he exists and is real

hahaha! he got poisoned! lmao!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
nice of the wallpaper to inform you

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
Theres some VC backed dispensary here called Value Buds that undercuts mom and pops at an overall loss to corner the market as best they can.

But 89 dollar Durban Poison ounces. I'm a weed scab.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
look everyone let clamd exist in the reality he chooses to but please do not take his legal advice

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Inspector Hound posted:

They still boat half the time

Wait lol is this really the american 'canoe'?

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
anyone wish for little ceasars pasta buckets

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
Man, a ceramic grinder is a fuckin game changer. 3 months in have never had to clean it. resin deposits come off with a quick flick of the finger. this is the lifetime grinder I've always wanted.

it says "SLX v2.5" on it if you want to know the model.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

precision posted:

Extremely relevant to weed thread: I just found a Playlist of all the episodes of Get A Life, the extremely good 90s sitcom starring Chris "cabin boy" Eliot on youtube

Hell yeah

I hope you're listening to Handsome Boy Modelling School between eps, great :420: album

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Vlaphor posted:

Just a couple of more weeks and I will also be able to "go to the weed store". Granted, it's the store the next state over, but just an hr drive, so it's still a small trip to the weed store.

Watch the hell out for pigs.

I remember just before it was legal in CO I was on a road trip through SD hearing cops in a gas station gleefully talk about the aggressive search tactics they were going to use against any 'long hairs' (i poo poo you not) driving back over the border

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
Look at those bubbles

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Code Jockey posted:

lmao

haha what

I think, weed.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Earwicker posted:

the "daily limit" only applies to like one dispensary at a time, like at least here in CA when you walk into a place i really don't think there's some kind of database where they all have direct updated access to what else you might have bought at other dispensaries that day, so you can just keep going to new places and buying up to the "daily limit" every single time if you really want to buy that much

So much respect to the one tender at Value Buds that said "It just needs to be per visit. You could go home and come back. And you could live next door, I don't know."

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
Just putting flame to an empty pipe and smoking resin like an animal

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
Some of the native owned dispensaries in Toronto have 3000 mg bags for 50 bucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
I love when I get all high and can hear the coyotes whooping and hollering on the golf course across the street