Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
el B is slang for a blunt so this seems like the thread for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Jestery posted:

anyone else here not entirely honest with their SOs about smoking?

Lol no. This is some teenager/people in their early 20's bullshit. Act like a loving adult and be honest.

Jestery posted:

I have actual medical conditions that are abated by low level daily use.
If this is true, then why are you hiding it? You deserve better.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I'd like to clear those chambers!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
What's the matter, you sissies don't get high on Monday mornings? Guess you're not about that life

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Biplane posted:

i wish they would legalize weed here so i could open a dispensary and be happy with my life

N2O was my gateway drug. Had a tooth pulled when I was a kid and thought I was inside Super Mario Bros 3.

Have fun!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

They gave you the good stuff for a child tooth pulling? WTF? I got screwed over with my childhood dentist sticking me with 9 shots of Novocaine.

Holy poo poo dude I was probably 7 or 8 the first time it happened. I tried my best to keep all loose teeth in my mouth so I could get them pulled by the dentist. Thinking back I'm surprised my parents let me carry on like that. I mean I got drat near all my baby teeth pulled under the influence of laughing gas. Obviously I didn't know I was getting high at the time - I just knew it was awesome and tingly.

I smoke weed at 16 for the first time and get high as gently caress and that same giggly, face numbing feeling of sitting in that dentist chair comes rushing back.

My dad must have had a real good dental plan.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

je1 healthcare posted:

hit traffic on the way home and now it's kickin in 2 erly

fuk

Pull over and hit up a gas station or liquor store. Sip on a half pint of bourbon or a tall boy for the rest of your drive home.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
smoke yourself

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Hoooly gently caress. I smoked some weed that my friend left me for house sitting. Long day, getting ready for bed. Gotta white knuckle through this 20 min or so of anxiety before I relax and fall asleep. I know! I'll watch a little TV until I get tired. Oh... the Night Of... I've heard this is good.

That first episode was the most panic inducing hour I've experienced in a long loving time. Wish I had known what I was getting myself in to.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Earwicker posted:

when i was in high school (and a regular cigarette smoker) there was a popular rumor that smoking a cigarette immediately after smoking a bowl would "increase your high by 15%" while im sure that number is bullshit it definitely gives a nice lil boost

Haha I forgot about this. Hell yeah

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
What's the best way to go about cleaning this glass bong I dug out of my closet? It's got a fair amount of residue at the bottom. I haven't used this thing in over a year I'd say.
I was thinking about going to my lovely, small time college headshop down the street and seeing if they had any 420 cleaner. I used that stuff 15 years ago.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Dont pay for that poo poo. Get some white vinegar or better yet isopropyl alcohol and some rice. Put them in, close off the holes and shake it up. It will look brand new.

I like it. Thanks

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Mariana Horchata posted:

speaking of a douche post

Aw cmon. Here hit this

*passes e-doobie~~~~~~~*

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

marauderthirty posted:

Doesn't matter when you live in glorious :co:

Haaaayyyyy send your boy a zip to Chicago! :dukedoge:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Got my hands on some of that Gorilla Glue last night. Boy howdy!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Want those moon rocks

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Volume posted:

I wish to know more

Recipe : https://www.greenrushdaily.com/2016/02/24/moonrocks-how-to-make-them/

It's only sold at CA dispensaries so far.

A dispensary near me in Chicago sells them. And something else called Comet?

LSD?!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Bill NYSE posted:

aaagg holy poo poo which dispensary is this at???

Dispensary 33 in Andersonville

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
So am I right in saying there's a weed out there calling itself LSD?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
It's been a good ten years or more since I've smoked a blunt, much less rolled one. And for the life of me I can't find a decent Dutch Master. I used to roll the green leaf ones.

Can any Chicagoons let me know what the best blunt wrap in the city is?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
bagmonkey thathonkey lol I'm stoned

Well not yet, but I'll be

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Awesome Welles posted:

Beer is so much more refreshing when high, it's like drinking water

A-loving-men. Crisp, delicious beer to bring the senses back down. So nice.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I thought I heard a long time ago that you needed proof of residency in states with recreational cannabis. Is that bs?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Everyone in the thread gets a cut.

...of weed :smuggo:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I can tell the difference between when I smoke weed and when I don't smoke weed.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Kelp Me! posted:

I don't even know if I can anymore :(

You've almost transcended!

Is there a tantric sex version of getting stoned? Like if I close my eyes and breathe deeply I can get a raging boner and nut in my pants and have a 20 min orgasm?

... But, like, the getting stoned version of that?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I spent a couple of weeks reading through that old EATING WEED IS THE loving WAY TO GO thread... it's been closed for a few years now and there was a lot of variation on cooking time and temps, as well as decarbing time/temps.

So... Is there anything that has since been discovered or universally decided on that I should know when it comes to making cannabutter?

I'm going the boiling a Mason jar on the stove route

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
10-15 min lol

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

SlipkPIe posted:

God I miss weed so loving much. Cannabinoid Hyperemesis is real and lovely and loving blows rear end

Oh my god I just looked into this as I had never heard of it. Maybe I should take a wee break

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Dmitri-9 posted:

That's not true, the first high-cbd plants were bred from sativas.

Do you recommend any articles on this? One of the first high cbd strains was Catatonic which was bred from Mk Ultra(indicia dominant) and G13 Haze(indicia dominant hybrid).

Indicas(edit spelling) and Ruderalis strains are absolutely higher in cbd than Sativas.

el B fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jun 5, 2018

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
"Hmmm this wine tastes like peeling the aluminum seal off a fresh can of tennis balls."

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

ferroque posted:

Strains are made up by dealers and make no actual difference to the quality or character of your high, hth :thumbsup:

Let's bring it back around to this incredibly uneducated post that started this whole tangent.

How much did big pharma pay you, "ferroque"?

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

bagmonkey posted:

Have you ever seen smoked a bowl outside and looked around and realized that there's a whole bird world out there?

Birds are constantly starving, like most other wildlife. Really makes you think. Humans are no 1.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Improbable Lobster posted:

TBF it's always safe to assume that your weed isn't anywher near as stealthy as you think

people vaping with those enormous nicotine contraptions blow out HUGE clouds. If you're vaping cannabis in public, take HUGE long drags to fool the naked eye! :science:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Lol ur so high rn

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
It probably took me about year into smoking before I realized that no matter how desperate I am, resin is just too awful. I judge the poo poo out of resin smokers. Shame!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I read through the old EATING WEED IS loving AMAZING thread in tcc, and saved this page for making GREEN DRAGON

http://boards.cannabis.com/threads/the-definitive-green-dragon-revised-updated-combined.82380/

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Currently the pilot program in IL is slated to end in 2020. Legalization should be on the ballot this November (I'm not 100% sure on that). But there are a number of medical patients pushing to extend or renew the medical program, and block legalization. If cannabis is legal, patients will lose coverage from their health insurance, and have to pay 20% tax instead of the 10% they're paying now.

Kinda sucks but your boy has been standing in line waiting to dip my buttermilk Biscuits in that cannabis gravy bowl if you're catching what it is that I'm meaning.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
DANNIELLA WESTBROOK SHOWS OFF HER UNDER-BOOB Android

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

bagmonkey posted:

Personally I use Ball canning jars for most of my weed, but I've been looking for a different option too. I'll let you know if I find anything good!

You've already found the best