Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

VendaGoat posted:

As bad as people on this forum?

Woah. Hang on. Let's not get crazy here.

criscodisco posted:

No because muscle ladies are gross and it's a known fact they have clits like French loaf.

I'm not hearing any downsides here.

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I loved when someone found out her username online used to be MEW182 and her post history showed she was so obsessed with Zelda 64 that she had dreams about it.

https://twitter.com/RondaRousey/status/156500382481252352?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Oh poo poo. She just gained mad respect from me

Black Baby Goku posted:

GBS hates women

One hates what one doesn't understand

Booblord Zagats posted:

This man is asking the real questions! Why must we be stuck with boring rear end homo-hug battles instead of badass ninja wars?

Also Ronda seems cool, she just lost a fight is all, it happens, like when I tried to beat up Bane in Batman Arkham Origins once but he beat me up instead. Luck of the draw

Agreed to the ninja wars. Maybe even homo-hug battles.

I think the big reason so many had a hate Boner for Rousey is she talked a mad torrent of poo poo and no one could take her down so when she finally was beaten, it was an orgasmic release for her haters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

A real fight is fuckin dirty.

Lol, like anyone in this thread wouldn't automatically just assume the fetal position at the slightest whiff of actual aggressions against their person. That includes me. Also:

Moridin920 posted:

the best technique is to just run away

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

R-Type posted:

That sounds like a sex date to me! :razz:

Eye gouge? I barely knew her! :haw:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Al Cowens posted:

I liked that Vice thing on Rin Nakai. Really inspiring. Makes me want to workout. They should play that on a monitor at gyms to get people hype

Got a link or the name of the vid? I'd be interested.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

At work right now but I'll check it out later. Thanks! :)

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0q2wekqrP0

however that notwithstanding here's a video of illegal nut shots where the dude's immediately go 'oh nooooooo' and fall over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ilOGqH13mI

that 3rd guy is about to loving puke lmao

e: lol at the flying somersault kick into the dude's nuts at 2 mins holy poo poo

Oof. :barf:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

Ronda Rowsdower

Rowsdower! :argh:

Saw the video, Al Cowens. Good stuff. Too bad Rin apparently lost that fight but it was a good one. I haven't gone looking for it. Just the winner.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Germstore posted:

everything I know about the way of the ninja I learned from Master Splinter

Same but Ninja Scroll.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Zzulu posted:

What did watermelons ever do to swole women

Hey! How many times I gotta tell you!? Stay outta my watermelon patch :argh:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

doctor 7 posted:

I want this to happen because it's still the best part of this thread

Fake edit: I thought we established that you should just find and kill the person you're scheduled to fight in UFC as soon as you find out what the card is using a gun while hiding in the bushes because lol honor

Edit: actually that would be cool, basically two people get a license to kill one another and that is the only rule and you film it and take bets on whether unemployed couch cheeto gun range guy can out kill office accountant weekend crossbow hunting enthusiast

drat. Sounds like the Running Man. The short story, not the movie.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Keg posted:

He also became a pro wrestler and without telling anybody he was going to do it beforehand, decided to pull a real knife and put it to a guy's neck on live TV.

Wtf!?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Cnut the Great posted:

which martial art should i study if i want my body to become a living weapon the likes of which no man on this earth has ever before encountered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Trast posted:

A flying knee. He never lost consciousness either.

Then his opponent threw a pokemon ball at him. I kid you not.

Here is a link to the knockout and the pokemon celebration. Don't watch it if you are squeamish it is brutal. https://youtu.be/ClevTY2MWdY

Holy gently caress! Also lol at the pokeball and victory stance

• Locked thread