Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I wanted to beat 4-6 over the summer before this came out but I failed miserably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Back then the term “tsundere” hadn’t yet been invented, however (laughs).

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

An update on your order of Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past: currently out for delivery, expected to arrive before 8pm Thursday, September 15 :stare: :siren:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I only got to play for about an hour last night. Extremely slow start but I don't mind, it's very pleasant exploring by the seaside

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

the woman whos like "the key to cuisine is control of the flame" etc. and then u talk to her BF and hes like this food tastes loving horrible its burnt

I just saw that part lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Squeenix just announced that DQVIII 3DS is coming out January 20

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Hmm, it so it appears that the 3ds version has midi tracks instead of orchestral because the original composer is hitler

Lame, but I think the original Japanese PS2 release had the midi tracks too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Last Celebration posted:

Yeah but they advertised that the Japanese 3DS version had the orchestrated soundtrack, so even if the music is better than the old midi ones it sucks that the composer went crazier and decided no one after 2015 could have it.

In Training posted:

The same thing happened with DQ7 3DS, the Japanese version has orchestrated music. It's so weird

What the hell. That's so drat weird.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

There's an interview with the guy who says he doesn't like the idea of his music looping or being used for background dressing repetitively. He's apparently also a neo-nazi or something so maybe he's actually badass.

I looked it up and he denies that comfort women were a thing during WWII and co-published a full-page newspaper ad about it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pee Shy posted:

I love JRPGs but lets not argue that they dont tend to overstay their welcome

Mods?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bump because Dragon Quest Heroes 2 is coming to NA on April 25th, 2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age officially coming to the west next year. No word on which platforms yet

https://twitter.com/DragonQuest/status/890950006869381125

• Locked thread