Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The real story is that Clinton had done a serious leg workout just before the event. That's why she collapsed, DOMS. the thing falling out of her pants is actually the base of her squat plug, which she forgot to take out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Flesh Forge posted:

A hobo off the street would be a better choice than the weird clown from television

two mannequins in identical suits but one has a red tie and one has a blue tie would be a better matchup than what we've got now

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

AugmentedVision posted:

I made you very upset by pointing out the true fact that civil rights activist Brianna Wu is more important than you are

Brianna Who?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Has anyone suggested that the pneumonia story is just to cover up the fact that Hillary Clinton was wounded by an Anathame?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

i'm afraid of what might happen during the debates, if she even goes.

It's kind of amazing that we're heading into a debate where there's a serious chance that one candidate will collapse on stage and the other will call her the c-word.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

"You're sick, ma'am. You need to stay in bed!"
"But if I don't call a fifth of the electorate deplorable, who will?"

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Smash it Smash hit posted:

IT WAS PROBABLY HER TIME OF THE MONTH RIGHT FELLAS>!

I don't the she does that anymore. She's super old and sick.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

menstruate

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GORDON posted:

It wasn't even the professionals in the press corps that follows her that got the footage of her unconscious on her feet, it was a random person. LOL if you think they aren't in the bag.

That's the amazing thing, the D&D thread is constantly talking about how biased the media is against Clinton.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

disco volante posted:

Could we please merge the two H. Clinton threads? I'm finding it bothersome to follow them both.

yeah I can't remember if I made the same jokes in both of them

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Boomstick Quaid posted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/clinton-to-release-more-medical-records-228028

"Hillary just won't drink water!"

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-bill-clinton-water-dehydration-228056

Bill Clinton says Hillary has suffered severe dehydration many times in the past.

Is this deflection? Is this supposed to help her somehow? What the hell is going on?

It's supposed to humanize her. Clinton often forgets that her flesh body requires liquids to function. Just like your abuela!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mostlygray posted:

I didn't want to weigh in on this but I will anyway. She was trying to keep it together and pretend that she wasn't ill and wasn't dehydrated, but she failed.

It happened to me once when I was a strapping, muscular, 16 year old, farm boy. I didn't get enough water, salt, and potassium in me that morning and I was half dead. I was carrying a mattock and roguing weeds from a field. It was 80-something degrees and humid. Not terrible weather, but not fun either. I dropped in the row while I was walking. I couldn't stand up. My dad had to drag me to the truck, stumbling. When I got in the house, I ate a handful of salt that I chased with a quart of water. That got me moving. I then ate 3 peanut butter and banana sandwiches and lay down in the basement where it was cool (no A/C at the farm). An hour later, I was back in the field feeling like a million bucks. Yay sodium and potassium!

Heat does shut you down. We should all be more concerned about why she wasn't getting water and electrolytes. That's where the handler problem lies. I always have to tell people I work with, when in the sun, or sweating profusely, to drink. Drink-salt-drink-banana-drink-sugar-drink-salt-drink-cookie...ad infinitum. A palm full of salt, a spoon of honey, and a quart of water always perks you up. If you're nauseous after that, eat a banana.

Yeah, it's kind of amazing that this far into the campaign her handlers don't know that Clinton needs a salt lick.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I know Poe's Law and all, but jesus christ, that could be a Clickhole article.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris.”

Powell added in a tangential complaint: “I told you about the gig I lost at a University because she so overcharged them they came under heat and couldn’t any fees for awhile. I should send her a bill.”

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
You guys are stupid, American Samoa will always be under America's thumb!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I found this disturbing video of a woman proudly displaying white-supremacist iconography

:nws: :nws: :nws:
https://i.imgur.com/Nme3Od1.gifv

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I asked in D&D and they told me the alt-right was that Million Dollar Extreme show on Adult Swim. I'm not really sure what that has to do with Clinton.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

paul_soccer10 posted:

when did she switch over to being in favour of gay marriage, like 2007?

lol no, she was opposed to it during the 2008 election

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

texasmed posted:

the only people that think trump is racist are the people taking a knee during the national anthem

He did say that no one of Mexican descent could be a fair Judge of him

That seems at least racistish

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cigstomper58 posted:

No he said that judge couldn't be a fair judge for his case. and he was absolutely right. Dude was a la Raza conspiracy theorist dude who thinks trump is hitler and wasn't shy about sharing that opinion everywhere. The judge should have recused himself and assigned another judge. Its a fairly common thing to happen if a judge has a personal investment in a case.

That's not what Trump said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKwps5fjjCY

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

go watch it, they went through just about every boring old lab there is and it was all normal

all the media had to go with was fat shaming, and he isn't even fat

Trump is super fat, dude

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump fat

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

your mom is super fat

medically speaking trump is not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

reallivedinosaur posted:

nice double post, according to BMI he is not obese, as your mom is

he is much less likely to die and much better fit to be president than Hillary is

He's only two years younger and is super overweight.

Look at that giant gut, you know he gets terrible under gut sweat

• Locked thread