Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

bunnyofdoom posted:

Wow. Egg head has both a magic changing gun and also the worst loving aim

Psychedelicatessen posted:

Also Egghead managed to capture Ant Man 2 again :psyduck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTxw5nQX7SA&t=12s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

their bromants is both surreal and cute

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

won't a NY to LA roadtrip take the next decade or so due to the glacial pace of the strip?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Glad to see the villain is Marvel's lesser known Marital Stryfe

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

This was amazing and I thank you for it.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

ghosthorse I like where your mind's at and raise you

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

gently caress, this one's real good too
e: last one promise, these have been fun to do

DJ Fuckboy Supreme fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Dec 9, 2016

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

''We've been driving til its gotten dark and NOW Peter asks to make sure we're going in the right direction?''

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I'm at work, can someone shuffle the last two panels over and shop in the 'pissed MJ' panel in tia

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

This is a good compromise

I like our threadited dysfunctional MJ and Peter relationship

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Scaramouche posted:

Whoever predicted that the gun would be constantly off-model, good call

Consistency is not newspaper Spider-Man's strong suit

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

it's been bleak territory for edits though

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Rocket's pulling words like 'rhino-tigrasaurus' but takes offense at 'racoon' and 'wolverine'

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Manatee Cannon posted:

well yea, those are just ridiculous. now had spidey called him a raccooverine, he'd have understood immediately

wulravoon

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Jan 9, 2017

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I appreciate this

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Synthbuttrange posted:

Now you're just making poo poo up

Gonna be making use of that middle panel when I'm off work

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Jan 11, 2017

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Manatee Cannon posted:

some of these panels would make pretty great avatars and I'm surprised nobody's done that yet

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

this took me way too long. never made a gif before

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

the rest are good, but this is great

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Synthbuttrange posted:

Ronan's gonna make her his space queen.

I'm still rooting for MJ solving the Ronan issue with hostess fruit pies

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Come for the ambiance, stay for the hot PETER X ROCKET erotic fan fiction

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

That MJ panel is straight nightmare fuel

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

chinese barbecue porp posted:

This is even better than Spider-Man being pulled over.

No, I politely disagree because that would have been choice for edits

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

chinese barbecue porp posted:

Newspaper Peter Parker, Mary "stoneface" Jane and a buzzsaw mouth space raccoon are registering for a motel room. If that isn't goldmine for future edits I'll eat a brick.

We'll have to wait and see I suppose

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

the edits are coming from inside the strip

there is currently nothing to be done to them to make them better

rocket is fighting a goddamned coyote in the nude over garbage

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

:chanpop:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

This thread is setting a ludicrously high bar for edits. I'm swamped with life at the moment, but once midterms are over I'll take another crack at them.

This thread makes me proud.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

god. loving. drat.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Simple, but effective

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I hope his szatch call works so he can get some szatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

won't be much left of the state at this rate.

• Locked thread