Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

The fappo comic was the funniest thing I had ever seen back in the day, but somehow the real thing is even funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

SynthOrange posted:

So much for secret identities.

I can't believe that superheroes needs to pay for rental cars, isn't there an Avenger fund for that kind of expenses?

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Endless Mike posted:

Newspaper Spider-Man is NOT an Avenger!

I was thinking about Antman :saddowns:

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

X-O posted:

Seems like sound logic.

JJJ would pay a fortune for pictures of Spider-man kicking his rear end. Imagine the headlines.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

bunnyofdoom posted:

Wow. Egg head has both a magic changing gun and also the worst loving aim

Also Egghead managed to capture Ant Man 2 again :psyduck:

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

You can talk to spider right?

Also I question the physics of one falling guy breaking the fall of another guy by pulling him in. :colbert:

Calling it now: They will be riding on the back of that spider in a day less than a week.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

Help! The spider also has the strength of a spider!

This almost makes me want to buy a 2016 Spider-man comic, just to see if it's better than newspaper or the clone saga spidermen.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Those Ant-men grin, this is officially the best comic.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

notthegoatseguy posted:

How does a B rate actress and a freelance photographer for a print publication afford to live in loving Manhattan?

Spider-man steals a couple of stacks every time he stops a bank robber or super villian.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

joehonkie posted:

IT ACTUALLY MIGHT! is probably my favorite "next" in the whole of this series.

"Next:" might be my favorite marvel character at this point.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

Its killing me how Space Judge vs Spiderman is being drawn with way less action than 'Spider-man is punched in the head repeatedly in the dark'

Time to get beefy, time to get RRRIIIPT

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Tiggum posted:

You can read it in the archives posted in the OP. Starts April 2012.

The Clown-9 story was fantastic, but good lord it took him 3 tries and almost 5 real life months to bring down a clown.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Cakefarts Carol posted:

this took me way too long. never made a gif before

Fan-tastic work!

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Manatee Cannon posted:

now rocket's gonna get in a fistfight with that guy for trying to take out the trash

He is going to ask if he can eat the trash and the innkeeper will have to call the Avengers.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Yes! Yes!!!!

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

I'll try to watch Guardians of the Galaxy today, because I think it might help me understand what any non-Spidey parts of this is.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Now that's the throw of somebody who already won, and just want to activate the killbot so he can grab another bite at that diner before it's crushed.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Incredible. :golfclap:

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

I finally got around to watching GotG and now I'm reading Ronan and Rocket in their movie voices and it's even better than before.

This is the best comic :allears:

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

No mention of the dead body he's carrying.

He's going to throw Ronan at the Sentry and make a quip like "Here's the Sentry you wanted so bad"

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

nah, it was just the premiere of whatever direct-to-dvd movie she starred in. I'm assuming Rocket's gonna give them a lift so they get there just in time.

If this was all buildup to GotG2 then i assume the next arc will have the best team-up yet: Spider-man!

They can't possibly complete an entire arc before Homecoming comes out. That said, I wouldn't mind some Iron man action.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Haha, what's this comic?

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Johnny Walker posted:

One of the best parts of this is how the minister just walks out from behind a rock.

i'm crying, this is the best comic

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

freshlybaked posted:

I really need to know what happens in the immediate following page.

I went looking and the cover of that issue is fantastic:

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

I have no idea what is holding those chests of gems to Linneus, the giant tapeworm boring through solid rock at a breakneck speed, but it is really harshing my immersion

The white rope going around the back of the chests? I hope Mole man becomes a good uncle and supports Peter and MJ when they need it

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

I like the posing little guys in front of Tyrannus throne :3:

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

She's going to swallow the key.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Hey spiderman. whats up. please surrender.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Bring the moloids to the surface and live happy ever after.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

As long as there's less than three ounces of web liquid, I don't think the TSA is going to care about the web shooters.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Ikasuhito posted:

I think at this point its clear that JJJ is the real writer behind NSM.

All his headlines seems sensible in the NSM universe.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbvxlvSIIww&t=39s

WOMP WOMP

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

Thats a great edit:

Oh no MJ lookout... oh well I guess the crocodile is my wife now?

There's a harm reduction/arm reduction joke here somewhere, but I can't crack it.

I like the outdoor panels, the sunday artist is pretty good at drawing a swamp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

If only... there was some way to regenerate terrible body damage..... an experimental serum maybe

• Locked thread