Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shuffleboard Shootout
Dec 26, 2006

Tsoukawhat?
I got pneumonia in basic training, miraculously recovered without going to sick call, the highlight was getting up at 0400 for PT when we were in the field and during pushups constantly coughing up heaps of green poo poo out of my lungs. gently caress sick call, I wasn't getting rolled back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
once cracked a rib from vomiting so hard. food poisoning owns

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I vomited so hard my intestines flew out of my mouth and I had to slurp them back in like spaghetti.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

a bone to pick posted:

I vomited so hard my intestines flew out of my mouth and I had to slurp them back in like spaghetti.

It's actually quite useful if you're a brundlefly

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Had a stomach bug and barfed and was so spent I was convinced I was literally puking chunks of my GI tract and started crying because I was gonna die until I realized the pink chunks of what I thought was meat had seeds and that I'd had like three strawberries when I'd tried to eat lunch that day.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

Puked so hard from food poisoning I burst a blood vessel in my eye, we lived in the same area as the ebola nurse and my bf thought I might have ebola

Goddamn breakfast casserole

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
One day I was so sick I died

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
Got so dehydrated from dysentery that I started legit tripping balls

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Got heat stroke in the middle of a 9/11 rally and my handlers had to shove me into a van.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
can it be a sentence fragment b/c probably "puking out my rear end in a top hat"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

a bone to pick posted:

Got heat stroke in the middle of a 9/11 rally and my handlers had to shove me into a van.

I like the cut of your jib. I too share a disdain for hydration.

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

I have a cold.

Jick Magger
Dec 27, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Thought I had been drugged, turned out it was just an undercooked burger from a lovely bar in Chicago.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Six month round of chemo.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Poop resembled pineapple juice.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Graves disease is like taking meth daily for two years.

The_end
May 17, 2014
I was in the hospital for a week on iv antibiotics for pneumonia.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

At my last job I got the shits/pukes so bad that I couldn't even get my rear end into the employee lunch room sink before splattering diarrhea everywhere.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Malaria

That owned, I'm really looking forward to suffering a relapse in a random amount of time

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
I won the battle of the bands and on the last screaming note of the guitar solo I kick flipped off the stage to knock off the principals hat.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
lol at you bitches saying you got food poisoning because you had a stomach ache, you have to go to the loving doctor if you actually have food poisoning and it takes weeks to recover

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Basically don't go to Senegal and lose your antimalarials

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Kickflip360

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

At my last job I got the shits/pukes so bad that I couldn't even get my rear end into the employee lunch room sink before splattering diarrhea everywhere.

Great username/post combo

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

As a child, I had a fever so bad that I thought I was trapped in a sewer and forced to solve an enormous game of Minesweeper in order to save Mario and Yoshi.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
I had a kidney stone the pain of which I can only describe as someone pressing a thumb tack as hard as they can on your inner crotch area, I couldn't piss or poo poo for a couple days and when I finally did piss it was almost pure red.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Node posted:

I had a kidney stone the pain of which I can only describe as someone pressing a thumb tack as hard as they can on your inner crotch area, I couldn't piss or poo poo for a couple days and when I finally did piss it was almost pure red.

your face when pissin blood:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

a bone to pick posted:

It's good you have such plentiful organs.

My family got caught driving in a blizzard and almost sailed off a cliff, but I was so sick with honest-to-goodness influenza that I didn't care if I died.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Pneumonia made me hallucinate and nearly killed me in high school.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

mdm posted:

your face when pissin blood:

Maybe, for the next three days I threw up every time I pissed, so I must have made that face a lot.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I generally enjoy good health, but the measles gave me such a high fever that I don't remember some of it, and then I remember sitting up in bed and vomiting on myself, all before getting the nasty red sores.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I killed a guy and it was legally not my fault.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

proof of concept posted:

720 tailwhip while smoking a fat blunt and flipping off my dad

close thread

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Motherfucker posted:

I killed a guy and it was legally not my fault.

Support are troops

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I poo poo liquid for 30 days straight and then got a saline drip and now i want one of those for every hungover morning.

naem
May 29, 2011

Had a fever with loopy dreams, became convinced that the plutonic ideal of triangles was a sentient being of pure intellect that visited me in the form of a bunch of brightly colored shifting angles that imposed themselves in my brain and were a bit upset with me for entering their domain unexpectedly, holding me hostage and giving me a stern talking to

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I had a hypospadias repaired and the recovery was loving excruciatingly painful every time I went pee.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
3 pages of diarrhea, vomit, and fever dreams.

I think this thread is making me sick

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I got pneumonia and was so weak I couldn't get to the phone or leave the building so I almost died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
When swine flu was a thing I puked in my bed so hard that I passed out in it.

• Locked thread