Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

DVR is set!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Can anyone find or cap a still of the flag without the syfy bug and Up Next: Van Helsing, wall paper size obviously?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

All 3 seasons have been a Sept-Dec run so I would expect the same for S4

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I'm still kinda lol at the title where it changes the pupil to the Z sign, a couple shots go into it, and then a drat cannon ball hits it THUNK? Was there a cannon incident I missed somewhere?.

This show is definitely a potential jackpot for false memories, because of how ridiculous some of the poo poo that makes it into the show is. I know the wilder ones like the Liberty bell and the cheese wheel, filling up the Grand Canyon and Z-weed...but if someone said "Hey do you remember the episode where Murphy had a team of mini zombie reindeers pulling a sleigh and he was dressed like a demented blue Santa?" you might be hard pressed to call bullshit without thinking Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe?

Now that there's a new military member of the road crew- Rollins' daughter I'm assuming is what the picture was all about- I think it's high time for Warren to meet a gruesome ending

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Razis 🤔

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Zuggalos lol I forgot that was last night

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

JossiRossi posted:

I like the "3 Ninjas" where they just scribbled a "Z" over the s in sharpie.

They did this with a CHEEZEHEADZ sign in the tv station ep

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Chris James 2 posted:

I feel like this was either one of your favorite episodes of the show, or one of your most hated episodes of the show, no in-between

Maybe not a *good* episode, but I laughed a bunch and it was just ridiculous. LOL'd out loud at Skeezy's 'I say we let him go' during the vote, the chain puking was fantastic, all the standoffs including Skeezy taking the gun and pointing it at his own head, floppy titty suntan grandma, there was a lot going on for not a lot going on

Were the "other" two guys that came in a call back at all or just random characters? Seemed familiar but more like "Yeah this is something that could have happened before in-universe"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Remy Marathe posted:

First or second season, Skeezy was impersonating Murphy and bit some hicks for money I think? It was the episode where they had a town powered by zombie-driven turbines. Anyway one of those guys was a guy that Skeezy had bitten, and the other may have been in it too.

Oh yayaya ok I’m with it now. Ready for the double finale!

• Locked thread