Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

DarklyDreaming posted:

Yeah this show's already killed 2 characters who were the "Lead Protagonist" just to toy with viewer expectations. Anything is possible

I was surprised Micheal from Lost died that quick. I expected him to Sean Bean ... just not so soon. Barnett dying I did not see coming. Mack? Not 100% unexpected but shocked it was so early in the season and so gruesomely. I swore 5K would make it or at least be a recurring character but .... nope. Z-Nation really is the best zombie show possible in every way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

wormil posted:

And probably became The Scorpion 2. (Red Hand) I never liked him anyway, he was always an rear end in a top hat.

Hector is amazing and I love that he has joined the new cast. Seriously keep that dude on the cast. Vasquez? I'm glad he went back to his home planet.

Error 404 posted:

Spokanistan claims another

Yaknow as a Russian/Canadian I am contemplating moving to Spokane (well Collville/Kettle Falls area). This name makes me feel like it would be an easy transition. I've got plenty of gas masks and gear but how easy is it to find Russian 5.56 ammo? I might have to hurry and hope my people make the transition to 5.56 Nato for my scrounging needs. Do you guys really need another former Army turned Large Animal Vet/Science Fiction author? If I do this I should try and get an extra role on Z Nation. I'm hillbilly looking enough to do one of those feral roles easy. Can't promise sobriety.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Error 404 posted:

Hope you like mormons and white supremacy. Idaho is like right there.

So being Jewish and Azn funny talking furrenger probably not going to go over well around there? I've never had burning crosses in my yard tho...

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

IRQ posted:

The preview for tonight looked real Dumb, I can't wait.

I love this bloody show. As an aside, this was in the WD thread. Posting this in vain hopes someone who works on Z Nation reads this and incorporates it into this show. Only Z-Nation could pull this off and make it awesome.

John F Bennett posted:

I hope the show goes completely off the rails as time goes on. In season 18 I want to see a revived Roman Empire throwing legions at Greek hoplites somewhere in the Midwest.
Season 23 will see caravels from New Spain arriving on the beaches of Florida.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Boris Galerkin posted:

I’m triggered.

ROFMAO my rear end off
Edit for actual content: Season felt off a bit. I didn’t hate it but didn’t love it as much as past seasons. The news ep was the strongest but I did enjoy the Sketcy and Skeezy hour. Zuggalo ep left me bored. hope the Sarge stays as she’s cool and I really liked Warren rocking the shield bit. Doc rules as always.

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Dec 17, 2017

• Locked thread