Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

el oso posted:

I like this show and am excited to watch this show again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lolling at 10k striking out again, he has no luck.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GreenNight posted:

This episode was pretty slick, I wonder if the budget went up.

Well it is the highest rated show right now on SyFy.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Both seasons 1 and 2 are up on Netflix:
https://www.netflix.com/title/80008434

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

nooneofconsequence posted:

I'm glad the stupid town of idiots all died and The Man lives on. I'm sure Murphy is atop his new list.

Murphy was right

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Man did nothing wrong

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Z nation is the best documentary on life in Spokane

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Error 404 posted:

This is accurate

Still makes me lol how the Z nation cast said the best thing about filming in Spokane isn't you didn't need to use your imagination to visualize what the apocalypse would be like.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

rear end in a top hat murphy always owns

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TMMadman posted:

:laffo: at the Mans list. Why does he need to carry a paper with just one name on it?

In the next episode the Man drives out into the wasteland but realizes he mixed up his grocery shopping list with his hitlist.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Best Murphy rear end in a top hat move was when the family whined about missing their father and he then opens a door to let the zombified father back into the building.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

JossiRossi posted:

I actually like Murphy's path right now. Yeah he's being a total douche he is still Murphy. However, in a world that has nothing going for it, he is now trying to build something. Considering the world is over, and there isn't any societies growing and thriving. He is totally being a dick, but this is pretty much Murphy trying to be a hero. He just doesn't give a poo poo who he sacrifices on the way.

He's a great anti-hero especially how he lets his sense of self-preservation drive his decision making.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Invalid Validation posted:

I kinda wish he didn't turn 10k too, Murphy has always been a dick but he usually has a soft spot for the gang. Cassandra was already bitten so it made sense with her.

I guess he wanted his own mind controlled super sniper.

Also lolling at how he abused the turned soldiers, like mind controlling the soldier into carrying the extra suitcase

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Error 404 posted:

Spokanistan

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

LadyPictureShow posted:

S3 recently went up on Netflix.

Binged the whole season and goddamn Doc continues to be the best thing about this show.

Doc is chill and has the best T-Shirts

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Just finished watching season 3, can't wait for season 4. It's ridiculous how this show manages to do so many things in a much more entertaining fashion than TWD, which I've basically given up on at this point.

Maybe the biggest difference is it's actually fun instead of being grim dark and the cast seems to enjoy being in the show/around each other.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pellisworth posted:

I'm on ep 4 of season 2 (plant zombies) and of course this show had to do ZOMBIES ON WEED.

The first half of season 1 was fun but pretty standard, then second half it started getting bonkers and it's only improved. Does the quality keep up?

It's sort of hit or miss overall but there's lots of fun in the second half like even more Murphy rear end in a top hat moments.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

LadyPictureShow posted:

Blood Drive is the stupidest goddamn thing but God help me, I love it.

It gets points for having anal deus ex machina in the pilot episode.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Man did nothing wrong

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pellisworth posted:

Finished season 3, it picked up the last few episodes and that was fun. They left themselves a bunch of cliffhangers, they could do basically anything next season.

Started Blood Drive on the thread's recommendation and it's great.

They should randomly put Slink into Z-nation and see if anyone notices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Barreft posted:

I wanna see The Man again. Unless he really is the leader and when he told Warren he's seen her before it was literal and he hosed himself up somehow to look that way. But the leader doesn't seem like the man's personality so idk

Maybe the Man will start a post-apocalyptic cult that worships sandals

• Locked thread