Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Was he ever? He's been very open about the genesis of A New Hope, and how much it takes from Flash Gordon and The Hidden Fortress at the very least, so I can't imagine he was being particularly evasive about other sources.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
The X-Wing like kill marking could be for a Z-95 or something with a similar profile. If the X-Wing was around I can't imagine they wouldn't make a big deal of it, a la the B-Wing prototype. Even a stealthy reference like this would seem unlikely. I'm more curious what the large red triangle thing is. Or is it part of the normal markings or the pilot's personal scheme and not a kill marking?

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

banned from Starbucks posted:

Wedge and Poe are gonna have to fight over who gets to use the "I can fly anything" motto.

He who "yub yubs" loses.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

tin can made man posted:

By the Callous Coasts of Kessel!

Not your intention, but now I want Bathan and Robinchewie.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I'm not even a fan of the original trilogy and got in to Star Wars because of the X-Wing and TIE Fighter games, not the movies. The trailers have some really good music, visual design and even a couple of scenes like the villain striding across water and the Death Star being finished. The dialogue and characters aren't appealing to me at all though, and the latest trailer doesn't change that for me.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Show his Force Ghost impotently cursing at an oblivious Obi-Wan, as Obi-Wan stands over his flaming corpse. I kind of want Maul to get a gently caress you to Palatine before he dies though. Something that Palps can't really easily dismiss, but doesn't permanently (or at least, not immediately) screw him. Something to do with helping the Rebels, even if only to get revenge on Palps seems to fit the bill.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
What reference am I not getting?

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Generic American posted:

I honestly don't think that her take was inherently Mary Sue-ish; it was mostly down to the presentation of it for me, which was always some shade of "MAN, JEDI ARE THE WORST" followed by presenting her Mandalorian characters as ~morally complex~ and emotionally simple by comparison.

My impression from years of seeing people occasionally bitch about her stuff is that what she did with the Mandalorians was transform them from a planet of warriors who got ambitions on conquest every few hundred years only for the galaxy as a whole to push their poo poo in and give them a time out till the next uprising in to a brotherhood of warriors who mostly started as Mandalorian but eventually embraced sapient lifeforms of all types, teaching them their ways, garbing them in similar armor and so on so that they became almost like the Jedi in that they were a sect who believed as one, operated as one etc. but who anyone could join and you didn't have to be a wizard to excel within. Which is cool, and an interesting idea since anyone can do it and not just "chosen ones".

And that she then took that concept and made them almost comically "better than thou" compared to the Jedi on every level, including Boba Fett training someone who'd been fighting Jedi all her life in place of Luke Skywalker, who had beaten numerous Sith and was well acquainted with teaching people as well as being easily available and willing. Mandalorians were just peaceful farmers who fought because they had to do so since those drat Jedi kept screwing up the galaxy, and were really just reluctant badasses who'd rather bring in the harvest than fight but were better at it than everyone else in the galaxy when they did. That their gear was better than those of anyone else and could fight Jedi equally, including light sabers. And so on.

And that at the end of the day she just hated the "spoon bender" Jedi and needed to enlighten everyone else as to how awful they were.

Generic American posted:

Weirdly enough, she did pretty much the same thing when she got tapped to do some Halo novels. But in that case, she was infinitely more justified in her hate-fixation and yet somehow just as obnoxious about it.

I haven't read any of her Halo stuff either, having only read Fall of Reach years ago when it was still relatively new, but my understanding is that she basically pinned all the really heinous poo poo on one doctor (Halsey?) who before had been a rather sympathetic character but under her tenure was much more villainous, while all the Spartans who before had been fairly ambivalent or nice to Halsey were now openly critical, distrustful and hateful towards her and their upbringing. And in placing all the blame on Halsey instead of spreading it around, the UEG (Halo Human government) became less shady and complicit in the Spartan project, making the setting as a whole much less murky and interesting to many people.

Karen Traviss seems to me like someone who never got to be a cool kid in school and is relieving herself as an adult by taking any popular franchise, making GBS threads all over the stuff people tend to like about it and then introducing her own element to show how the outsider part is really the cool thing and the thing people think is cool is poo poo and they should be ashamed of liking it. Which might not be true, and I certainly don't have the grounds to back it up having never read any of her work, but is certainly the impression I get hearing people talk about what she's written in franchises and seeing what are supposedly her rants once or twice.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

TheBigBad posted:

Francis Ford Coppola.

Wasn't his involvement pretty much limited to signing on as a producer to keep the financiers happy? I'd have thought Marcia Lucas as an editor was his main help on that one. Lucas is a great ideas man, a great business man and even a great director at times (the opening minute or so of A New Hope is iconic as hell and a good chunk of that is down to directing choices he made), but he needs people he respects to keep him in check at the very least, even if perhaps not specific back up since there was a fairly varied production crew between his early films and I doubt he happened to get lucky every time on them.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I imagine the finale will involve Ezra and maybe Kanaan going the "Jedi no more" route Ahsoka took. The show is putting a good bit of focus on that middle ground between Ahsoka and the Bendu, of serving the Force without being a Jedi. That they go off to study the Force as non-Jedi and help people instead of focusing on a coda or order like Luke does by wanting to revive the Jedi. It's still rather a cop out, since the original trilogy suggests he's bound to restore balanced Force use in general, not just the Jedi order, but it's a cop out they're already partially committed to since Luke is concerned with the first temple so I can see them going whole hog on it.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

TheBigBad posted:

Yeah, Ahsoka v Vader was and is dumb, real dumb.

Why? Putting aside that Ahsoka wasn't a Jedi and wasn't targeted by Order 66 because she had already left and was nowhere near a clone more than likely, she was a loose end when Rebels started but was a connection between Vader and his past, so for the sake of narrative she has to be dealt with. Because you can't just leave a strand like the one emotional tie Vader has left hanging. And if you're going to deal with her a confrontation is basically inevitable, and it has to have some tension because otherwise it's just an anti-climax and narratively unsatisfying.

I think it'd have been dumber to not do Ahsoka v Vader frankly.

I've seen people say she shouldn't be nearly good enough to take him on as well, and that makes just as little sense to me given that she was one of the most active Jedi of any level during the Clone Wars and saw a lot of service and that she was a fairly accomplished lightsaber duelist even as a teen, taking on full blown Jedi, Grevious and Sith during the show if I recall. She was always on the backfoot during those fights, but always held her own long enough to escape or for help to arrive and certainly got better throughout the show.

Put that with 15 years solo while helming a rebellion for at least part of it along with training extensively with and under the guy she's fighting and both of them being somewhat emotionally torn by the fight and it makes sense to be a fairly even fight to me.

Doctor Reynolds posted:

Yoda blends in with Dagobah's environment.

Is that not the explanation in the movie? I thought it was, but maybe it was somewhere else. Dagobah is so dense with life of all kinds that it makes it easy for Yoda to hide himself there from the explanation I recall, because anyone checking there wouldn't be able to pick him out from all the rest.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

TheBigBad posted:

Yes, I'm arguing that there are plenty of Jedi that survived the Purge well into the Original Trilogy Era because our unreliable narrators are unreliable.

Ahsoka lives.

So why do you think the Ahsoka v Vader battle was stupid out of interest?

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

VolticSurge posted:

This is probably the most accurate fan theory I've seen.

Well Lucas agrees, so probably. He's described script writing as bleeding on the page from what I gather, and had each script for the original trilogy sent through at least two other people to make it more humorous, punchy and human. Which is why I find it strange he wrote the prequels all on his own.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Burning_Monk posted:

I think i read somewhere the original actors wore t-shirts that said "meat puppets" to the set one day because of the way Lucas treated actors.

I've heard people say several times that he was a horrible director, but the worst I've ever seen direct reports of is that he's a rather removed director, and that he only gave vague directions to actors/actresses and then just filmed them doing whatever they did and either let it be or fixed it in editing using music, cuts etc. if it didn't suit him. I've not even seen actors say they didn't like it, just that it was at times hard to work with because of the lack of direction.

Personally I think that he's rather a talented visual director at the very least, and can come up with great scenes. I don't even particularly like any of the films and have only seen any of them a couple of times in 30 years, but I can picture the first few minutes of A New Hope precisely. There's several other really nice visual shots throughout the film, like Luke standing in front of the twin suns on Uncle Owens farm and the explosion of the Death Star. Several of the shots he first used in A New Hope became iconic to the franchise, like the text crawl, the shot of a ship in space transitioning to a planet and so on.

Even Ford's comment is a friendly jab at a lack of skill at writing humorous or relatable dialogue which Lucas himself acknowledges and was willing, at least in the 70s and 80s to get help with, rather than a harsh knock on his directing talent or methods.

tsob fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Dec 26, 2016

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

TheBigBad posted:

Ahsoka is the best thing to come out of the prequels (indirectly).

She's probably one of the better characters in Star Wars really, simply because she had so much screen time and wasn't constrained by expectation. Her and Ventress are easily the best things in the prequels.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Its kinda funny that. Given she was such an annoying brat to start with.

It's probably because she was such a brat that she became so interesting, since starting low means when you climb up it's easier to notice the difference and you have more to scale. Anakin and Luke are much the same too, starting out quite low as brats or whiners and growing up through conflict to become more balanced individuals.

Icon Of Sin posted:

Clone Wars Anakin is the best portrayal of him. You see the underlying darkness and reminders every so often of what he'll become, but he's still a better character than the actual prequels version of him.

This is true. It's also kind of a pity that season 6 was cut short, since there's some great moments for him in the proto-episodes Lucasarts released using production models and incomplete animation. Him taking out all the guards using pistols as a grudgingly impressed Obi-Wan watches is great, but the real shame is him and Obi-Wan discussing how he feels about Ahsoka leaving around a campfire. It's a very blunt scene in terms of reference, since it foreshadows Anakin becoming Darth Vader hard, but the emotional conflict and pain he displays in the scene is fantastic and really helps cement his character even with such simplistic art. I'd really liked to have seen more of him, Ahsoka and Ventress for another season or two, just to see where the show intended to take them (yes I'm aware Ventress had a novel, but it'd still be nice) and how each of them reacted to what was happening.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

twistedmentat posted:

I bet the guy who created Wraith Squadron wants too much money for them to use it so they're doing totally not Wraith Squadron.

Beyond being commandos on occasion they're not actually much like Wraith Squadron, so they're really not doing them. I mean I guess Chopper is like Squeaky, but only in terms of vague personality and certainly not in terms of role or actions.

They're not a group of wash outs on their last chance, they're not all snubfighters jockeys with good secondary skills, they don't have an attrition rate, they don't undertaken "dark" missions the Rebellion doesn't really sanction and frankly they don't have Piggy. And even if they were similar to Wraith Squadron, any Wraith team that doesn't include Piggy isn't a Wraith team worth having. Garrick and a few others are pretty indispensable to really, but no Piggy, no deal.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

VolticSurge posted:

Have you SEEN how many A-Wing pilots they go through on a seemingly weekly basis?

Those A-Wing pilots are not actually part of the core cast. They even have their own distinct squad: Phoenix Squad. Which the core cast aren't part of either.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

McTimmy posted:

Hera's Phoenix Lead.

The commander is an officer position that can give orders to the squad but isn't actually part of the squad by my understanding. Hence why Phoenix squad includes a Phoenix 1/Phoenix Lead, who gives orders on a day to day basis and in the field. Wedge did both for Wraith Squadron, but Hera shares duty with Sato and doesn't fly with the squad as such, only beside them.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
They're still releasing Clone Wars animatics. Cool, might be some other news ones for me to check out. Any more full episodes since the Utapau and Bad Batch ones?

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
What Darth Maul prequel?

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
His biography makes a great listen, because he reads it himself and his emotions come through the whole time.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Lucas embraced fans and fan ideas more than perhaps any other creator, so it seems weird to find people accusing him of changing things only because they were popular.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

punchymcpunch posted:

He disagreed with the widely-held fan theory that Han shot first. It's not without precedent.

Not exactly a great example given he was the one that came up with the idea of Han shooting first and then changing it, to which fans reacted.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Doc Morbid posted:

They may be slow but they can take a beating!

*dies immediately from 27 homing missiles in that horrible Sullust mission*

I love that the "Redemption" mission in X-Wing was so hard that Lucasarts had to release a patch to make it a little easier so people could play the game, given that the mission was pretty early on in the game and it put a lot of people off from what I gather. And that Michael Stackpole wrote it in to the then canon "I, Jedi" as a bastard of a mission by putting the "Redemption Scenario" as a squad training mission that Rogue Squadron used to frustrate and test new recruits in a similar manner to Star Trek's Kobayashi Maru.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Rocksicles posted:

No, rogue one, was them all in one place, taking the fight to the empire "calling all cars" situation, the other rebels were there but weren't sure about pulling the trigger.

All that makes it a bit odd that in A New Hope it looks like a single Rebel Cell taking on the Death Star, while it wasn't until Return of the Jedi that it looked like multiple cells banded together to take on the Second Death Star given that Ackbar was there with a load of Mon Cal and their own ships, with A-Wings, B-Wings, Cruisers and so on in comparison to A New Hope being a bunch of white guys in X-Wings.

I can't help but think his desire for revenge and anger at Obi-Wan is a bit weird given all that Palpatine did to him after someone mentioned it a few months back. I'd be nice if they painted him as too scared of Palpatine or overwhelmed by the amount of work it'd take to get the guy so he concentrates on Kenobi who he feels is more vulnerable or easier, instead of him harboring a grudge for years that makes no sense held up against a guy who used him, killed his brother, decimated his entire species and tortured him in some unspecified way after defeating him.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

1 deathstar is so old at this point. The next logical step is for the rebels to build their own Lifestar and have a DS vs LS lightsaber fight.

Nah, what they need is a double ended Death Star that shoots a super laser out each side.

Elentor posted:

The Lifestar should shoot a laser that rebuilds a planet with everyone back in it, but it has no offensive capabilities whatsoever. The death star then shoots again. Everyone is trapped in a nightmarish horror of constantly being blown apart and being reborn.

I kind of wish the Republic had built their own Death Star type space station, in the same vein of their construction of a Star Defender instead of a Star Destroyer, simply because I think a movable fortress the size of a moon that can house all your bureaucracy and go between all major planets as needed is a good idea for the home of your government. Giving it Grevious' ships giant Ion Cannon thing instead of a super laser that destroys planets would be good too.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Neddy Seagoon posted:

What you need for a real good Jedi is an utter bastard.

It's part of why I'm kind of sad Kanaan became a fairly standard Jedi mentor character so quickly. I was really looking forward to seeing what was I suppose a mix of Han and Luke, a Jedi that was also a bit of a scoundrel. Someone who'd do the right thing, but would do it somewhat reluctantly and with a bit of a greedy or dickish streak. And just someone who saw merit in using a gun as often as a sword really.

Covok posted:

I'm with you there, to a degree. I really didn't like Kreia's B.S. in KOTOR II for the same reason, even more so when I found out the behind-the-scenes reasons for the character.

What was the behind-the-scenes the scenes reason out of interest? Not that I ever played KOTOR II to he familiar with her, but still curious since I've heard a bit about her and remember enjoying KOTOR I.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Shbobdb posted:

When I talk about why we need to avoid the limiting concept of canon and how books in general are a poo poo medium for Star Wars, this would make a fine exhibit in my presentation.

Why do you think that, out of interest? I actually agree with you in that I think it sounds boring and kind of trite, but being those things doesn't stop it from being at home within Star Wars, and whether they're appropriate to the franchise should be at least as big a consideration as whether you personally like them or not. Star Wars began with and makes plenty of use of soap opera stories like those. Whether Luke or Han would end up with Leia was a big part of the original trilogy, and responsible for much of the speculation between movies. Love also both damned and saved Anakin. I don't watch Star Wars for melodramatic love stories, but they've always been a part of it whether you do or not and some people do enjoy them. That story might not be for you, but not every story has to be, especially in a tv show lots of episodes per season. Some episodes can be for and appeal to other people and other types of fans.

I don't even see what it has to do with canon, or why it would help prove that canon is limiting either. Whether the story was written or not has nothing to do with canon. It's just a story some guys making it wanted to tell. That they made it would automatically have made it canon, but they didn't make that story because canon exists, nor was the story dictated by or limited in some manner because of canon.

tsob fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Apr 1, 2017

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Shbobdb posted:

What can you do?

Not make sweeping generalizations for one. I could say games are a poo poo medium for Star Wars too by that measure, since most of them are held to be poo poo. The original X-Wing and TIE Fighter games, KOTOR, Podracer and a few others are good though. By the same measure the Wraith Squadron books and at least some of the film novelizations are good, and I've heard a few others are too, even if I've not read them to find out.

Shbobdb posted:

As for canon:

That's a nice argument for the merits of not sticking to canon. I still fail to see how the existence of that story has anything to do with it. That story could exist in a system of canon or a system of no canon. Hell, by your argument you could just view it as a possible interpretation of Asajj and her story, but one that not everyone has to know or like.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Shbobdb posted:

That's what I'm doing. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to call it out for being dumb. You can do both at once. Especially when it's getting chocolate on my peanut butter, so to speak.

Your post that it'd make a fine exhibition for an argument as to why canon is bad would suggest that this story is only bad because of canon or only possible because of canon, rather than that you just don't want this to be canon. Which implies you do care about canon and just don't want that story to be part of it.

I also don't see what's dumb about it. Boring to me, sure. Dumb? That's a much less subjective judgement though.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
Well, if you call things dumb for nebulous reasons on a regular basis then it's really no surprise people will call you dumb back I suppose. That said, I still have no reason why you think the Asajj thing is dumb. At least presuming dumb means more than "I don't like it". It certainly seems to fit within the narrative of Star Wars, where melodramatic love is a thing people act from several times in the movies.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Chickenwalker posted:

I'm hoping he turns it around within the next movie and we get something a little more interesting than the same villain throughout all three movies.

I think Kylo is already pretty interesting as a character, and beyond finding gratuitous enjoyment in some of the fan service Kylo and Finn were probably the only two things I liked in The Force Awakens. I like that he's a messed up and childish character because it means he has room to grow as a character, especially after killing his father (or perhaps Han helping him kill himself) quite obviously didn't bring him the relief from angst that he wanted. Whether he actually does grow or not as a character in further films is of course a different matter, and if he doesn't my enjoyment of him will probably sour because his wild and rather ineffectual anger can't hold up for even two movies - but I loved it as a beginning. There's a pretty good chance that Abrams won't do more with him I suppose, but I hope he does.

Even just superficially I think his character provided a lot of the enjoyment in the film, with scenes like him raging out in his chambers and the two Stormtroopers coming along outside and just noping the gently caress out, turning around and walking away because they're not dealing with that poo poo.

tsob fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Apr 1, 2017

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Gazaar posted:

Art design. It's good.

Yea, making the blade thinner actually makes it look stronger and more threatening in my opinion.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Ghetto Prince posted:

It still has an effect. Jyn Erso was heavily re-written and re-shot in Rogue One because the character didn't test well with men aged 26-34, which Disney thought was going to be the core audience.

Good, if only because it appears to have been responsible for the writers dropping the awful "I rebel" line from the movie. That line in the first trailer made my interest in the film plummet and it's lack of inclusion in further trailers is a big part of why I ended up seeing the film at all. Jyn was still pretty flat as a character, but so was Cassian and most of the cast, as are Star Wars casts in general, especially if only looking at their first film so she's at least par for the course within the franchise. She's still a far more interesting female lead than Rey though, and with her actually having some action and stake in the plot Carrie Fisher probably enjoyed seeing it (presuming she did watch it before she died) given I've heard she complained a good bit to Lucas at how little she felt Leia and females in general had to do in the original trilogy.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

DancinBrud posted:

The starship speed is 100% an aesthetic choice, same as the skinny saber blades. I think they're specifically aping the feel of Falcon vs. TIEs battle from late in episode IV. I agree it's tough to get used to after the speedy feel of Clone Wars.

There are plenty of things that Rebels' budget gets in the way of (hello crowd scenes), but I'm convinced it's absolutely not a factor in the speed of the space battles. In fact, I think space battles are one of the most budget-friendly parts of the show, and that's why I think a Rogue Squadron show has a chance of being the next big animation project.

If there's a Rogue Squadron show there better be at least a couple of episodes here and there with a Wraith Squadron. Rogue Squadron are fun, and seeing how they helped retake the galaxy in the new canon would be fun, but Wraith had all the best characters and featured a lot more on foot infiltration missions as well as fun space battle stuff.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
I want at least one member whose species is just plain weird to have as a star fighter pilot and is, at least conventionally speaking, just not suited to it. In the Wraith Squadron books that was Piggy, who was a Gamorrean (the pig guys Jabba had in his palace), and to a lesser degree Runt, a horse faced species who were normally too tall to fit in standard star fighters but Runt was well...a runt, and just barely squeezed in to one. Whether it's another Gamorrean, a Hutt, an Ithorian or a new species I don't really care - though another Gamorrean would probably feel like it was just copying Piggy frankly. Someone from a socially different species like Ooryl Qrrgg would be cool too, just to have that outside perspective and explore odd ideas. I always loved that his species started out nameless and earned names by deed, with use of the "I" being held to be the highest honor, since it assumed everyone knew the person using it by name.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

cptn_dr posted:

HORSE PILOT had better be recanonised.

I swear I had a picture at one point of a Hutt squeezed in to and piloting an X-Wing, just about to enter battle with his squad but it's on another computer and for the life of me I cannot find any reference to it on Google or even Wookiepedia.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

hmm interesting

googles logh, sees its an anime

mmm...nope

Legend of Galactic Heroes may be an anime but it doesn't partake in any of the tropes or cliches you probably associate with anime. If anything, it's art has always reminded me more of late 80's Western shows like GI Joe. More to the point though the show is basically about the history of humanity (and explicitly the history of warfare) projected through a sci-fi lens. There's nothing anime about it's story and characters and the whole thing is one long plot, that diverges multiple times to show how this huge galactic conflict is affecting the normal civilians throughout both factions. I think there was a "Let's Watch" a few years ago on TVIV that was apparently quite successful, and I'm kind of curious if someone would ever do it again because I'd love to rewatch it and that's a good excuse.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~
The episodes he was with Mace Windu were pretty good too, and actually humanised the character a little.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

MrJacobs posted:

The one with the space bankers has the best Anakin moment in history.

It's not his heart breaking as Ahsoka leaves the order or Anakin gunslunging to show off in front of Obi-Wan, so it can't be.

• Locked thread