Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Ensign_Ricky posted:

I just hope we get a flashback episode to close out that last Carter storyline. :( Don't just leave us hanging on that, ABC!

I know this is unlikely but I'm holding out hope :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Finally caught the premiere on DVR. I've given up on all other comic book shows but good to see that AoS is still going strong. The new Director's identity was spoiled in promo materials right? I've managed to avoid it all so far. Hopefully the next episode opens with Coulson and the new guy meeting.

I was pretty bummed that RPG lady from last season wasn't on May's strike team :(

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

I kinda feel like after all the Hydra stuff AND all the Hive stuff, May would be the first to tell Coulson "Hey that box that drove everyone insane may have affected me and I'm seeing weird poo poo now". If they drag out her not telling anyone it's going to be really stupid.

:agreed:

Bruceski posted:

We know who's playing him, not who he is in-universe. Just "some character with a Marvel history".

Oh I see thanks

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

PunkBoy posted:

Yeah, Piper's the short haired woman that took over the training session when May went to meet Phil. She looks to be May's second in command.

Oh it's been months and I didn't recognize her. I figured I would have remembered someone with her haircut. Good then.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Why does this thread ALWAYS return to "They just talked"????

Do you think... Fitz and... guy from The Mummy just talked? :ohdear:

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

This thread needs more pictures of Chloe Bennet looking super hot.Those last 3 words are a bit redundant, really.

BTW, what's the rule for spoilers for us Canadians? CTV airs it at 8PM. Can I livepost or do I have to spoiler tag since it airs at 10PM for you Americans? Not that it matters I'm too busy and won't ever be home to watch it live...

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I'm gonna be mildly irked if the in-universe SHIELD goes public, and then disappears again just in time for it to not be acknowledged in the movies again. Irked with the coming and going of it being a 'public agency' I mean. I've already accepted that referencing in the MCU will be a one way street and TV will never make it into the movies.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I wonder if Lucy + Darkhold gets solved in part 1 of the season, and somehow the book falls into the Senator's hands or something and we get the usual "oh great a super weapon to wipe out all Inhumans... oh no we released something we can't control now we're all hosed" type of plotline as the overarching arc. So far the season has been solid but I've failed to be hooked because there hasn't been a great overarching plot like in S2 and S3.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Zebulon posted:

Man. If this season doesn't end with a flaming Quinjet slaming nose-first into the season's big bad while Robbie (ghost) rides atop it all the way down I'm going to be disappointed.

Goddamn I want this

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

You guys rating CW DC as better than AOS are insane. I enjoyed Arrow S1-2 and Flash S1 but fell off a cliff halfway through last season and abandoned all CW shows last year. AOS at its peak is so much better.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Batmasterson posted:

https://twitter.com/AgentsofSHIELD/status/929187615210864640

Trailer for the new season is out, and it kicks rear end.

I've been away from the thread and news since Inhumans has killed my interest but goddamn this looks good. I'm way more excited for this than last season (which was great don't get me wrong but Ghost Rider has never done it for me). Am I the only one that gets a pseudo Stargate SG1 vibe or is it just me desperately wanting a spiritual successor?

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I enjoyed the premiere of this show. I hope Fitz doesn't get squandered this season :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

You sonuvabitch I forgot about that and kept expecting a payoff when Daisy first got her powers

• Locked thread