Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Sneak peak at Ghost Rider's origin story:

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/770641559129690112

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Apparently SHIELD is now run by Friend Computer.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Weren't the 10 rings the guys from the first Iron Man but also somehow connected to the third Iron Man? I didn't really get it.

A.I.M. made a fake Mandarin that pretended to be a part of the Ten Rings. The Ten Rings are a real organization in the MCU though and apparently because of a Marvel short there is a real Mandarin as well.

So, I don't know, maybe we'll get the Mandarin in Agents of SHIELD because they aren't going to be making more Iron Man movies and they're introducing magic?

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Ah yes, the lazy "having friends in other countries" trope. How could the writers expect us to believe that their character knows another person who lives elsewhere???

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

Ensign_Ricky posted:

So while Doctor Strange definitely doesn't have any direct links to AoS, I can certainly see AoS linking some of their plot threads to Doctor Strange, particularly the Darkhold and Dormammu and his worshippers .

I think there was a throw away line about terragenesis in the beginning of the film as well, when Doctor Strange was talking about all the interesting medical research and work he could be doing instead of working in an ER.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
We have another Marvel television show coming to ABC: I hope you like Inhumans.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
There's going to be 4 Marvel shows, so they're closing the gap! Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Inhumans, Cloak and Dagger, and Fox will have Legion on FX.

I don't know if Cloak and Dagger will be connected to the MCU.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Are the Inhumans never going to be mentioned again or will there be a couple episodes of this show or some Disney Streaming Service Marvel TV Show dedicated to writing them out of the universe?

Maybe they can all go live in Afterlife and keep to themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

counterfeitsaint posted:

When exactly was he mansplaining to her? As a person who's lived on the base his entire life I think it's fair to say he knows more about how it operates than she does, regardless of gender. Also I assume if you wanna portray mansplaining as a negative thing, maybe in your example you shouldn't have the guy be unquestionably correct. Or are we gonna pretend that she would have achieved her goal and finding Jemma and then ??? and also prevented the Kree retaliation on the humans if he hadn't ratted her out?

He was mansplaining the concept of alternate universes.

• Locked thread